Jesus Christ

Do you mean these:

4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power

#1. To Initiate or Enforce Spiritual Pacts (Tacit or expressed pacts)

“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

#2. Summoning of All Magickal Powers

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

#3. To Rouse Vengeful Destruction

“I’chalaz Itz’rechel

Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel

Regrezitahl

Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”

(Repeat this over and over, calling forth sick spirits of destruction, directing them through a link to your victim)

#4. To Summon Forth

“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel”

(Repeat several times, as a conjuration of any spirit)

Not at all, I was just clarifying the situation as this topic got off to a rather bumpy start. :+1:

10 Likes

If the OP is interested in Magic from this paradigm may I suggest this blog on christian occultism

It’s an interesting read and seems to be more up your ally, if not then that’s cool too.

5 Likes

I’d recommend the book Charmers Psalter by Gemma Gary. Some of English and Finnish traditional witchcraft call upon The christian God and Jesus, though I myself tend to ignore those parts. I believe some forms of voodoo also venerate the christian god and Jesus, so those might be worth looking into if working magic is your goal.

4 Likes

Yeshua Christ always shows up instantly, yet to feel him better you may wish to lay still, like in bed,
or you might just wish to keep talking to him. The more you ask questions from the depths of your mind, the more you open up , with the particular patterns related to your question, open up to that which you interact with, as you then focus your attention towards Yeshua Christ.

Do you have one of E.A.'s circles? :slight_smile:

Extra info: His goal is to empower you in your own christ consciousness (contrary to the falsified idea of desperate dependency which is a lie created by the pharisees, romans and certain jews)
Important to know is that he calls himself Yeshua, as it is a name with magickal attributes (YHSVH)
See clavicula salomonis, apendix).

*Christ consciousness mainly means that you embody your own higher archetype related to your heart chakra, that already exists- you come to embody it as a template into your current human consciousness-by inner transformation but also by being it into expression here and now. the Almighty I AM-presence, your higher Self and the collective self of all life, is the common factor and the main line between all your archetypes (christic, angelic, …)

18 Likes

This is an idea of Yashua I can get into. I’ve always seen him as a revolutionary and not an actual Jew. Something the biblical authors perverted, yes?

3 Likes

Speaking of the Christ and the Heart Chakra, the Gospels are full of references to the heart and the breath.
Two strong keys to magic there.

4 Likes

Also, Leviathan is said to block deliverance. The OP might want to call on Archangel Michael and Christ interchangebly, while focusing on the heart chakra and the breath.

3 Likes

And Jesus’ words about “the Eye is single, your whole body will be filled with light.” That sounds like third eye stuff doesn’t it?

5 Likes

you are very right, I actually met him, and he innitiated me into christ consciousness and it was nothing like the bible that is about shame, guilt and disempowerment,
he showed me that him and me are equal, and that personal christhood is the awakened original God-human relation, that the source is me in oneness and equality with Yeshua Christ and all life. He aligned himself with the heart of all things, the Christ, which is why he refers to himself as such. Anyone can be called … Christ, it is just a reference to the nature of reality.
He is someone that works at the level of the divine heart of all things, assisting everyone to be self-empowered to that same level of pure consciousness. :wink:

So all that shame, guilt, etc is indeed a fabricated lie…; on purpose, for spiritual corruption and the enslavement of humanity. Yeshua Christ’s own words to me: Throw away all these books that say that you are separate from God…; (because he himself herein points that it is a complete lie)

14 Likes

Crucial to know that demons though represent your subconscious mind and the divine feminine, the Omega’s aspects on the angelic level- these forces represent the severity of God rooted in the righteousness of God- they are forces that can harmonize your lower chakras and can help unblock the low to high stream of kundalini force, whereas the Alpha can help with what would be in the opposite direction through angels… :slight_smile:
demons are forces of transformation and evolution, also, not necessarily an enemy - how our relationship with these forces is represents how our relation with our subconscious mind is - it can be altered, for example, through working in combinations as desbribed below. The idea being that you then become a Cosmic master, the christ being the balancer between the light and dark (as usable viable aspects of your being) since you are , ultimately, the all that is, in oneness and equality with all life, everthing having a particular alchemical function in the God-Mind.

What I did with Levitathan is :slight_smile:
(short version of the ritual I did) I called upon the Source, the almighty I AM-presence and through it, blessed it with the fulness of the christ, keeping my focus on the source in my words;
it harmonized his energies with my heart, (our heart/being the christ as well) and then I could embody subconscious tranformation, ultimately helping me to alchemically engage into personal transformation to better ground the christ.

demons and angels are in fact alchemical agents you can combine together with the source and the christ (heart of all things represented as wherever the heart chakra is in, but also the basis of each subatomic cell of your biological body) you can call forth several aspects of the God-Mind through ritual to re-create the original divine harmony of the cosmos to reproduce that harmony within your own individual consciousness. Then you would ultimately come to realize you are the cosmos. For example you can harmonize with Luficer through blessing it through the source with the Christ, or any demon, or any archangel or angel to have a clear connection with all of them, or even bless the entire cosmos with the christ, it would reflect the christ back to you and illuminati you on autopilot…;very powerful, in ritual…;

11 Likes

I am a Catholic, so I approve of this statement.

The Blessed Mother, Mary was anywhere from 12 - 15 when she conceived Jesus by the Holy Spirit, it depends on which specific tradition you listen to. The earliest document to record her age was the pseudonymous Infancy Gospel of James of the 2nd Century:

But, the Blessed Mother, Mary very much had a choice in the matter. Luke 1:38 says, “38 Then Mary said, ‘Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word.’ Then the angel departed from her.”

Theologians call this response from the Blessed Mother, Mary to St. Gabriel, the Archangel, the “Fiat of Mary”. This is an important concept, because the only other faits in Scripture are when God creates all things by his divine decree (e.g. “let there be light…and there was”). And so, the Blessed Mother, Mary is doing a new act of creation with her fiat by giving birth to the Son of God.

The Blessed Mother, Mary very well could have said no, she had the freedom. But, I am thankful to the Blessed Mother that she said yes.

OR the Holy Mother, Mary was also a descendant of St. David, the King, and she was, according to the traditions of the Church at least. After so many generations, a great many Jews would be descendants of St. David, the King. Going back to the pseudonymous Infancy Gospel of James from the 2nd Century:

No, there’s plenty of extrabiblical evidence that Jesus was a Jew.

7 Likes

@Hermes you and I need to talk I like your ideas!

3 Likes

Yes a genetic Jew. No, not a Jew in practice. As in the Buddhist texts citing him as studying yoga and meditation, mystic practices. That I can get on board with. I have Jewish blood myself. My last name is Adamski, a Polish name of Jewish origins most likely. My great-grandparents were Jews. That doesn’t make me a practicing Jew. And again, I don’t want to be involved in this topic much further as there is too much history with me being locked into slave mentality from the RHP. I’m not the best person to discuss this with because I’m emotionally still involved from a slanted perspective. I will likely lash out at the JCI ideologies. Because I commented, I’m responsible for what I said, and that’s why I’m responding. Other than that, I’m out.

5 Likes

Which Buddhist texts? I at least give links to all the books or evidence that I reference. Could you return the favor, for the sake of debate? I would ask things like, “How long after the life of Christ were these texts composed? Is it possible that they were only composed as a response to Christian missionaries to Buddhist nations? How certain can we be that these express a factual tradition from the life of Christ?”

Edit: We know from first century Biblical documents that Jesus practiced Judaism, and the original Christians didn’t even know that non-Jews could become Christians, because Christianity was seen as a Jewish sect. It wasn’t until 50 A.D. when the Council of Jerusalem was convened which settled that Gentiles did not need to become Jews to become Christians. Why would a non-practicing Jew begin a faith which thought they were Jewish?

3 Likes

Alright :laughing: If we’re gonna do this, can we at least respect the OP and Lady Eva’s requests and move it to somewhere more appropriate. E.g. A new thread or an existing thread on this topic? I don’t want to continue filling up this individual’s thread with my opinions. If you’re up for a healthy, nonthreatening, good old fashioned debate, I’ll accommodate you.

4 Likes

Yes I understand. In all honesty I like you. You have backbone and are willing to hash things out, unlike most Catholics who fear the occult entirely and its practitioners. So let’s get on with it. I’ll move this thing in the morning when I’m clearheaded and we can have at it through a better medium. Our own thread.

4 Likes

Very Brilliant & Beautifully Stated ~☆

1 Like

gotta remember how to add your quote, but about talking about these things, sure! :slight_smile:
phew, there’s lots of epic stuff I’d love to share for the benefit of all, about experiences of temporary immortality and amazing states…phew! :smiley: I’m sure it could help a lot of people! :smiley:

4 Likes

I mean honestly I have no idea what I saw.

I was thinking about Lucifer a lot at one point in time. If that is even his name. Lucifer just means Light Bringer so who knows if that is even his name.

I was asking if Jesus was even real and why both Jesus and Lucifer = 444 in Sumerian Gematria.

The vision I got was a guy who looked a lot like Steve Aoki, not fully but a lot similar. He had on like black or dark type of Yoga pants and no shirt. Sitting in an ancient beautiful temple in space next to a square opening where space and the Earth was clearly visible through.

He had a giant smile on his face. I was also communicating with Shiva a lot at that time so it could have been a vision of Shiva.

I don’t know bro. I have no idea. I just get visions. At this point it’s all real though.

I’m seeing shadows, balls of light, seeing the numbers like 777, 444, 222, 555.

Azazel has come through to me. Right when I’m going through this dark time.

I’m realizing they literally control everything. This entire reality. Everything about it.

Without all the landscape, animals, buildings, clothes, etc. Were just a bunch of people in a giant realm. Just a giant crowd of people.

Edit: The guy looked almost exactly like Steve Aoki come to think of it. Could just be my mind creating that though. I mean it was trippy.

3 Likes

Here is a subject Dear to me. When we are children here in the United States we are indoctrinated with concepts of Jesus that seem so pure. As we grow older the corruption of the church taints his memory corrupting him. If we can learn anything from gematria is that the very word spell is a spell its self and a secret language that is coded into our language. Let me split the atom here. You can interchange Lucifer with Jesus all through out the bible and it makes a great amount of sense. Suppose for a moment “civilized society” is subject to a great controllimg curse constantly switching one thing for another this should remind most magicians familiar with the Qlippoth of Thamiel against Kether, rather than divine crowning the confusion of god sitting there with the adversary (satan)and the corrupted messenger(moloch).
In short reconnect with the Jesus you knew as a child, the one who would forgive Judas before he could fall to his knees with 30 silver coins.
Its is true Mary had known somebody of pure lineage it wasn’t David, as David was Solomons Father, Mary had biblically known King Zachariah a descendant of Jedediah. Thus St. Joseph is a great patron for step fathers.
The way is through Jesus, Jesus is supposed to be the example to you so you can be the example to the world, he didn’t just die for humanities sins he was martyred by the Roman empire so that humanity can be the messiah.

6 Likes