Jesus Christ

So I’ve tried a few of the invocations and incantations and nothing has really worked out for me. In my quest apart from my relation with Jesus nothing really manifests for me. only through prayer and calling Christ i can gain insight and understanding

5 Likes

Might wanna introduce yourself here if you’re planning on sticking around. Have you tried meditation? Just saying invocations without proper power and focus that meditation develops isn’t going to do much. Psalms are also used for magical purposes in a few magical traditions. Not a big fan of Jesus and his alleged father but to each their own

11 Likes

Now would be a goid time to update the other thread with an article of what Jesus is in relation to the godself whistles

6 Likes

Have you searched the forum? There are plenty of people here who have worked with Him.

You may find answers in these other threads. You can invoke him, or evoke him in the same way as any other god, goddess, angel or demon

6 Likes

Also, please introduce yourself here:

It is one of the few rules on here.

4 Likes

Though you may find a lot of mixed opinions on what you intend to do, a constant youre going to see is that meditation and awareness is a must.

Follow your path as you see fit. You make your own rules. It can be frustrating if you use magic and invocations without building a foundation on which to practice, interpret and enact upon your results. Best of luck with your endeavors

5 Likes

I got a message from Azazel for ya
"Rid your self of this filth you call god, then come to me when you’re ready."

20 Likes

My cousin told me one time that virgin mary was pregnant with Jesus while she was around 13 years old. That doesn’t seem right and she had no choice.

4 Likes

Many girls had their first pregnancies as soon as they were physically capable back then. Nothing really strange about Mary being pregnant at that age. Different times, different morals. I’m more concerned with the no choice part as I don’t think her opinion was asked on the matter. From how the story goes, I figure Yahweh mindfucked both Mary and Joseph pretty bad for them to act the way they did.

11 Likes

cracks neck

Religion is poison. Spirituality is freedom. I do not claim to be a god, because I will surpass the gods. He chose this for himself, clearly. I’m not going to bother trying to convince someone who’s not serious.

4 Likes

On that note, The Bible claims Jesus is the seed of David, and the only genealogical records that lead back to David are those of the stepfather, Joseph. So if he is truly the seed of David then Joseph fucked Mary. END DEBATE :rofl:

8 Likes

Guys, this is a working thread, and as @Lady_Eva points out, there is to be no moralizing in a working thread.

The OP asked for help with his invocations to Jesus. It doesn’t matter if you agree with him or not. Jesus is not Yahweh, and as much as people here have such a hate on for that particular god, you’re not giving the OP any useful advice to improve his magick, but lecturing him on your opinions.

His choice of god is his own, as is ours.

22 Likes

I really should step away from this thread because I’m not helping. I have emotional involvement due to years of slavery to this belief system. I’m angry still. Walks away And on that note, I apologize for being facetious.

5 Likes

I don’t actually see any request for help, just a statement that only prayer and calling Jesus worked for him. Which as I said, to each their own

2 Likes

Can all future replies on this thread be both on topic and within the rules regarding courtesy please?

If you believe a member is breaking the rules on preaching, feel free to flag the post and then move on to something more productive - flaming people off the forum is not the way to handle those concerns. Thank you.

I have linked the OP to the rules which include the prohbition on preaching religion.

8 Likes

I saw it as an ask for help because the OP says nothing worked out for him. Perhaps I misread it.

5 Likes

This seem like up to intepretation. Could be seen as a statement, a request for help with Christian based magic, or request to help make other types of magic work.

3 Likes

Both are within the rules, there is no ban on Christian, islamic, Jewish or other religion-based magick on this forum, only on preaching those faiths, referencing them in ways intended to disrupt threads, and by doing things like offering Biblical quotes as “proof” in place of personal firsthand experience.

7 Likes

I don’t think I implied otherwise :thinking: intentionally at least. If it came across that way, my apologies.

3 Likes

Though, op clarifying what they want would be helpful

2 Likes