Jesus Christ Q and A changed to 2 questions CLOSED

ask away guys lets go

1 Like

When I asked my pendulum if you loved me, why did it say no?

I ask the difficult questions J-man

What’s his message for us, what does he want us to know?

1 Like

seek me to find me, dont ask a pendulum

1 Like

find me, i will help you

1 Like

Dodged that bullet like its the Matrix. Dont worry home-fry I knew you still loved me :+1:t6:

1 Like

im taking a break, 2 questions max, thread is closed, thank you :slight_smile:

@MagickVigilante If you don’t mind me asking what is the process of channling spirits?

1 Like

develop yourself spiritually @Excalibur

I can teach you how to do it, if you want to

1 Like

Sure! I always wanted to learn! =)

1 Like

Well, a guy asked me about it before, so I will copy paste what I wrote to him:

It is an ability that comes naturally when you summon something a lot, a bond is created, and then you don’t have to perform a ceremony, but just thinking the name of that something brings it to you, which may be annoying to some and may requiere training in order to adjust oneself to it, but ultimately strenghthens the mind. If done correctly, you can receive the messages anywhere and any momment, without needing a magickal setting.
Certainly you can channel something that you don’t know that much, by performing a ceremony, but the point of this is that what is important is not a cinematic appareance of the entity, but receiving its message clearly.
A point that can help you with this, is that you must not expect a clear voice that talks to you for hours, but images and, especially, sensations. Sometimes you will feel the messages, which is faster and less instrusive than hearing them, other times an image can tell you more than a thousand words.
Seeing the spirit will also help, as they can communicate themselves using gestures and their very forms. This is specially useful with succubi and incubi, as they may tell you complex messages just by how they dress and the objects they play with (not always sexual).

Another thing you can do, is to achieve the knowledge and conversation with your Higher Self, and once you have tuned himself to him, you can tune yourself to any other entity, or ask him to patch you through anyone, which is also something that succubi and incubi can do

Don’t expect super long messages, but dialogues akin to the Book of the Law, i.e few words with a lot of meaning, often not in the form of words. You can also channel through music, drawing and painting, and writing

4 Likes

Oh, I see. Cool! So when people say your higher self is that basically you but in spirit form that’s separate from you??

Master Therion himself never gave a straight answer about what the HGA really is. In “Magick Without Tears”, he even said that the HGA is not what is understood as Higher Self. However, for general OTO purposes, the HGA is understood as what Crowley understood as HGA when he identified Aiwass as his HGA, so, it is a part of yourself, your personal divinity.
There is a very underrated book, called “The Complete Magick Curriculum of the Secret Order G.B.G.: Being the Entire Study, Curriculum, Magick Rituals, and Initiatory Practices of the G.B.G (The Great Brotherhood of God)” by Louis T. Culling and Carl Llewellyn Weschcke, where the Higher Self is explained in a clear way, unlike in OTO books. There is also the explanation by Asenath Mason in “Draconian Ritual Book”, which also has a method for working with it. The Thelemic ritual of the HGA is “Liber Samekh”. What I did was a mixture of the systems I mentioned, until someday the understanding came during a shopping trip

2 Likes