• The light side of the force
  • The dark side of the force
  • The grey, balancing the light and dark

0 voters

8 Likes

im on the grey side.

Kreia forever!

3 Likes

The dark side has better hoodies. I’m all about those hoodies.

5 Likes

Wasn’t she less grey and more “fuck the force, imma kill it”?
Grey, by the way, though perhaps a darker shade

3 Likes

Here are their codes

519466a8386ba00aa5ce00407f18bc5e

3 Likes

well shes really the one that introduced the idea of having a nuanced view of both the jedi and the sith. her conclusion of her deeper analysis was simply destroying the force altogether. At least, thats the way i interpreted it :smile:

2 Likes

Dont forget the Je’daii

5 Likes

I think I tend to bounce from light to dark. .then balance on the grey for a while.

1 Like

The jedi might be slightly outnumbered here :thinking:

3 Likes

Looks like it’s black and grey all the way :joy::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Dark and gray with the light at the end of tunnel

2 Likes

Wonder where this is from? I remember finding it as a kid and thinking it sounded cool.

2 Likes

The Dark side does have nice hoodies :blush:

3 Likes

I bought the Jedi handbook, and my brother has the Sith one. I’m definitely more of a Jedi, but I don’t 100% agree with their code. I think Anakin was pushed to the Dark Side because of their rules, so I’m more of a gray Jedi, personally.

1 Like

I think you have the two extremes and the grey tries to find the middle ground.

1 Like

@Micah, I’m waiting on your vote :joy:

1 Like

My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it. Makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The force is life. Life cannot be separated from death, and life feeds upon life, but we are the living. We need not seek balance with darkness. That balance will always find its self.
There are many who falter in the light, and corrupt the Force by thinking themselves its master. In their errors are planted the seeds of Sith. A Jedi master is not one who owns or even knows the light, but one who uses the Force to find their way towards it as long as ever they can.

Dark Side all day, every day

3 Likes

All that matters to a sorcerer is force, it doesn’t matter whether it is dark, white or grey.
The goal is to manifest the will. We shouldn’t have preferences. Whatever better serves the end result is my choice.

1 Like

Syncronicity
Dark (Darth) Vader
Like I Said,
Dark Side all day every day :joy:

4 Likes