Jealous of everyone having SUCCESS

Lately, I’ve been feeling absolutely ineffectual and incapable. All my rituals have 0 results, I can’t feel any noticeable movements of energy, I can’t enter T/G, I still can’t AP or even reach a vibrational state. I can’t access ANY kind of altered states of consciousness AT ALL.

Lady Eva did an AP on my behalf and talked to a master who told her that forces have been following me, negative forces who are preventing me from acquiring true power. I had basically reached the same conclusion because after like 3 months I have made no progress at all. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of to get rid of these forces…

Extremely frustrated. I attempted a banishing ritual, using a simple banishing prayer that I found in one of EA’s books.

The following night I had a dream that I was stabbed to death… I dunno if it’s related, but I basically took that as an indication that whatever negative energies are following me haven’t left.

I can’t help but feel incredibly ineffectual. From the very start of actually practicing magick, instead of just reading about it, nothing has worked as it should.

I can’t enter T/G sync, my energy manipulation capabilities feel so incredibly lacking. I can’t summon or move large amounts of energy.

I remember when I was like 17, I used to be able to access these states… I used to be able to achieve at least the vibrational state prior to leaving the body during an AP, I used to be able to relax to the point where my consciousness felt very different.

I just don’t know what to do, I can’t figure out how to progress… All my effort and persistence has pretty much gotten me nowhere in the last 3 months.

One of the people I asked Dra’talon to slay approximately 3 weeks ago, I saw yesterday, and she’s in PERFECTLY GOOD HEALTH… So good bet he either didn’t come or just ignored my request altogether…

ALL I WANT IS TO LEARN & GROW IN WISDOM AND POWER AND I CAN’T AND IT’S FUCKING FRUSTRATING THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

Hmmm… Negative energy eh? Wanna take part in a lil experiment? Its all about letting me vamp that energy, Ill just vamp the negative so you can keep yhe goodies for yourself. Pm me?

But wont you get fucked up then?

But wont you get fucked up then?[/quote]

What if I tell you that no, and that it’ll actually help me also? I’ve been doing this since my work with Glasya, and to be honest, I feel greater than ever. This is both helping me to ground myself and giving knowledge on how to purify energies and things.

But wont you get fucked up then?[/quote]

What if I tell you that no, and that it’ll actually help me also? I’ve been doing this since my work with Glasya, and to be honest, I feel greater than ever. This is both helping me to ground myself and giving knowledge on how to purify energies and things.[/quote]

If you tell me so, it makes me interested … and wonder, and as human is selfish being, it makes me wonder “can i personally benefit from this”

Yeah, you have interesting methods Diazin.

Unless you did the actions - specifically that first one - he ALSO told me about, then you’re like someone sitting in the dentist’s waiting room and complaining your teeth haven’t stopped hurting yet. :slight_smile:

If you have anyone else working on this, please copy-paste the info I passed along to you to that person, because I suspect it was a method of filtering those forces, or maybe repelling them.

Whatever it was, different forces working on this and crossing lines is unlikely to be helpful to you. :wink:

Illustrious cheer up! Im struggling fo knowledge also, EA mentioned in one of his newsletters were like “fire” and as fire we atract kind of insects, wich get burned by us in the end even they’re a nuisance at the moment

All of this meaning you probably have some negativity atached to yourself (entities? People in your life?), so you have to develop your strategy to get rid of them.

First thing Id recomend you to do a banishing at least daily, if posible twice, you’ll notice its effects. Then analyze if there aspects in your life and relationships wich doesnt work.

Start also performing small rituals for small goals, as in books like New Avatar Power or so, and keep a log in a magick notebook so when changes start you notice its due to your rituals as its very easy to forget.

I also recommend you wear an amulet with you at least when leaving home, there tons of them, if you want ideas tell me and Ill send you the ones I use

About AP Im also at it, but its not easy for me, so lets keep up the good Great Work

And that dream of being killed for me sounds like either you had a nightmare, or someone is real angry at you or your at a moment of great changes in your life.

Did that master make any suggestion as to how to rid these negative forces?

well i honestly think its probably because you have programmed your subconscious to think you wont accomplish any thing regarding magick because of that little powerful saying “i cant”. its a bitch i know. Just like EA has said “if you go into it expecting no results, well thats what you’ll get.”

Every working you do, set a goal, do you want to see something, feel something, etc. this is apart from the purpose of the working. Know you will experience something.

Let us know how it goes!

Titan

Few tips because I am on the run for now:

1. Find another place for your free meal. Avoiding confrontation does not mean you are losing anything, sometimes you must take in consideration the efficiency of your approach.

The last thing you need is a criminal record, because remember: confronting large groups of people is not as dangerous as having your word challenged by their majority.

I can personally take on groups of people thanks to my training and what I fear is not being flanked, or getting shanked in the process in what I thought it would be just a fist-fight, but actually having them report me to the police in group. Their numbers work against mine in terms of testimony.

1. People suffering from any kind of addiction and those recovering from an illness tend to also suffer from astral parasites. Most of these parasites are of no consequence and have a sentience not bigger than a worm or bacteria.

The real problem is those parasites that have enough sentience to communicate with you through dreams or (as you have stated being an empath) through your emotions.

These parasites are the kind of assholes who show up on oui-ja boards and give scary messages or claim to be Satan themselves. These same parasites might trick you into feeling some other, superior power is angry or after you because they either feed off feelings of helplessness or these help them lower your defenses.

This parasites by the way also turn people against you because it is a surefire method in keeping you down. I’ve seen it and experienced it while wearing the sign of the Goetic spirit Ipos, whose bad temper and suffer-not-fools policy turns people against each other.

Means of getting them off you? Well, salted baths, salted water ritual, and flushing yourself with purifying energy. I suggest you walk into some church and put your hand into the bautismal fountain and utter something along the lines of “the bad spirits are now trapped in this water” or some shit.

The salted water ritual I’ve heard about is getting a glass of salted water, placing a plate over it, and turning it around while you hold both ends. Then uttering some prayer of sorts you command the spirits into the water, and subsequently dispose of it.

1. The secret of ridding yourself of parasites and possessing spirits is being willing. I know it sounds stupid, and that YOU WANT THEM OUT, but the bastards cling to you and make you feel as if you’re either unable or some sort of subconscious feeling of “maybe when they get out I’ll lose something on the way”.

That feeling is fake. You will feel as empty or lacking a part of yourself, but that is because you’ve expelled them from the space they were occupying in you. Just like, pardon the language, taking a dump after a heavy meal.

You will probably feel some sort of fear when doing the exorcism as if you are sure that concluding it fully might harm you. Do not fear and go through it. It is their fear, not yours, you magnificent living god.

1. After that, do simple sigil magick and insist on it. Sigils must be piled upon, there is no law regarding “spam”! A friend of mine was so pissed that his school was bought off by Jesuites and that would be going catholic reformation that I told him to sigilize every day, every moment he could.

Hell, know what he did? He stamped a sigil under every desk, every wardrobe, every mat, behind every blackboard, above walkways and doorways, in every window (albeit hidden from sight), in EVERY GOD DAMN TEXT BOOK HE COULD FIND ALONG THE WAY…

Well, guess what? In TWO WEEKS TIME, they completely stopped asking students to pray before every recess or forcefully assit mass. They dropped the idea of forcing every student to attend Bible study. I am not joking. Priest stopped going to mass altogether because “no one is assisting anyway”.

THE WORLD IS YOUR FORUM, AND IT IS YOURS FOR THE SPAMMING.

Just think of this: Imagine covering every inch of your forearm’s skin with sigils. You know what I am saying, not making a desgin that covers it, no, I mean doing one sigil with all the intent of your soul, letting it sit, and then do another.

A WHOLE FUCKING CHAIN MAILLE OF SIGILS.

Why not? Who the fuck am I to tell you not to do? Who the fuck is anyone to tell you not to? When you embraced the Left Hand Path you did not being a journey to become a god. You chose to REMEMBER HOW IT IS to be a god.

Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. They reek of insecurity, you need results, not opinions.

1. Do not bother now with astral travel and evocation and what not. There are more serious matters at hand to solve first, and I am saying this because what you’re trying to do now is basically play tennis with a knee shot up to shit.

You would not blame a man whose been recently stabbed for his inability to play chess with you, right? Well?

You are being too hard on yourself bro. You are deliberately choosing to fight with one hand tied to your back without even knowing. An addiction is a bitch to solve, much more when homeless.

In truth, I say you with your drive will surely find results and communication with spirits in a year, once stuff is cleared out of your way. Choosing to do it now would be simply too difficult, and there is no one to blame, not even you. It’s just beyond anybody’s scope.

Remember that I am not saying you are not prepared (who the fuck am I to doubt you? What gives me that authority, huh?) All I am saying is that it would be hard for anyone.

1. I also had very bad problems evoking entities and whatever I used to call upon was very hostile to me, even entities who almost every magician would say they are peaceful and agreeable.

I did not know the cause, and I had given up, but then through a dream a series of spirits came to me and ever since we have a good relationship.

… except the most trusted one who recently tried to possess me saying it’s good for me and what not. Was it a test? Do I give this spirit a hardon? Dunno, but I understood this being a tricky thing at times.

You need to eventually find spirits who are keen on establishing a relationship with you, but as I said before, you need first to solve other problems and then look on this. Just because it’s too much pressure to do it otherwise!

1. I am sure Raphael would work fine with you. Chose a moment of the day in which to call him using his sigil and talking into it like it’s some sort of hotline for him. Do it every day for 9 days, even if you start feeling good already, asking of him to heal you from your addiction.

People report good results. I do not know because I got a bad relation with him (I vaguely remember breaking his seal as punishment, yeah, “ballsy” me).

1. I’ll post more when I’ve got the time. I wish you the best, living god. Be strong because you cannot be less.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:3915”]Lately, I’ve been feeling absolutely ineffectual and incapable. All my rituals have 0 results, I can’t feel any noticeable movements of energy, I can’t enter T/G, I still can’t AP or even reach a vibrational state. I can’t access ANY kind of altered states of consciousness AT ALL.

Lady Eva did an AP on my behalf and talked to a master who told her that forces have been following me, negative forces who are preventing me from acquiring true power. I had basically reached the same conclusion because after like 3 months I have made no progress at all. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of to get rid of these forces…

Extremely frustrated. I attempted a banishing ritual, using a simple banishing prayer that I found in one of EA’s books.

The following night I had a dream that I was stabbed to death… I dunno if it’s related, but I basically took that as an indication that whatever negative energies are following me haven’t left.

I can’t help but feel incredibly ineffectual. From the very start of actually practicing magick, instead of just reading about it, nothing has worked as it should.

I can’t enter T/G sync, my energy manipulation capabilities feel so incredibly lacking. I can’t summon or move large amounts of energy.

I remember when I was like 17, I used to be able to access these states… I used to be able to achieve at least the vibrational state prior to leaving the body during an AP, I used to be able to relax to the point where my consciousness felt very different.

I just don’t know what to do, I can’t figure out how to progress… All my effort and persistence has pretty much gotten me nowhere in the last 3 months.

One of the people I asked Dra’talon to slay approximately 3 weeks ago, I saw yesterday, and she’s in PERFECTLY GOOD HEALTH… So good bet he either didn’t come or just ignored my request altogether…

ALL I WANT IS TO LEARN & GROW IN WISDOM AND POWER AND I CAN’T AND IT’S FUCKING FRUSTRATING THE FUCK OUT OF ME.[/quote]

Follow what Eva said to do. If she did a working for you, then do that.

at least you’re out there trying,and you have balls to admit your failures illustrious.this can tell a lot for a person.not like some others EXPERIENCED MAGICIANS that they only thing they do is to comment only on other’s experiences but never post about their work or what they do and still have all the time to judge others.and i’m not refering to members of balg:)

also i agree with gvgjbune.trust lady eva and do what she told you

Diazin, I don’t suppose you consider doing this for me also. I’m hitting the same problems as the original poster.

Thanks.

Your post is timely 333, thanks a million. I’ve been working with Hent’yos on some inner refinements this past week, and my first night after starting I had a dream I was surrounded by these nasty ass red and black bugs, and was pulling a black worm out of an infection in my leg.

At first I thought it was just another dream from the many horror movies I watch, but it was the first time I’d ever had a dream like that and I realized it was a consequence of my workings, and that I indeed do have some nasty shit clinging to me, despite having done some exorcisms in the past. I literally had next to zero idea about what I was dealing with, and wasn’t sure why they were able to stick around even after numerous banishings and light channeling. You’ve cleared a lot up for me, thank you! Time for my first ritual bath, I guess xD

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:3915”]Lately, I’ve been feeling absolutely ineffectual and incapable. All my rituals have 0 results, I can’t feel any noticeable movements of energy, I can’t enter T/G, I still can’t AP or even reach a vibrational state. I can’t access ANY kind of altered states of consciousness AT ALL.

ALL I WANT IS TO LEARN & GROW IN WISDOM AND POWER AND I CAN’T AND IT’S FUCKING FRUSTRATING THE FUCK OUT OF ME.[/quote]

Opfaal from the Kingdoms of flame grimoire can help with this. This being can deliver you from whatever negative spiritual influence is tormenting you. Try do a ritual with Opfaal before you attempt to tackle big goals.

what rd166 said…i did something with opal today and i’m feeling fucking great.it’s liberating.and his presence is not heavy in comparison with other entities.when i felt him around me,it was like cocaine.clarity,energy and a comfort feeling.i liked it so much that i called him again 1 hour before.this time i felt a little dizzy but it was ok.not to mention that i was dancing on my own.both times.seriously it made me want to dance…he’s great.

Thank you everybody for your input.

333, I especially thank you. Your insight and subsequent advice is absolutely awesome. The conviction you displayed and the absolute raw power of emotion I could feel in your words just struck me…

That’s actually some of the best advice I had ever heard, because I was kind of hesitant about just laying down sigils that frequently and the like - but you have reminded me to blast out the walls & barriers that one has imposed upon themselves and keeps them from going out there and bringing their Godlike Will in to manifestation!

Also, I think you’re absolutely spot on about what you said: that I’m basically attacking one problem when I should be looking in to another.

I am absolutely going to utilize Lady Eva’s ideas and help she has suggested, as she is one of my strongest allies here.

I absolutely love this site, and you guys show me time and time again why I do. This is my magical family right here as far as I am concerned.

@Diazin, I like your idea as well and I think that may be helpful. I’m not worried about you sucking my energy dry or the like, as I have practiced psychic vampirism myself (and find it incredibly refreshing & stimulating when you are low on energy!) and I think that with you targeting for removal only the negative energy, this could be extremely beneficial.

I’d like to post now what I have PM’d to Lady Eva in regards to my progress:

A bit of background: The spirit Lady Eva had contacted on my behalf had said the following: I needed to drink more water as I was almost constantly dehydrated. I wasn’t eating enough. And I needed to acquire some items.

Anwyays, here is the post:

What was said regarding dehydration and the need for some stability I knew was absolutely needed and I hadn't at all been drinking water regularly for what seems like a long time now.

I started always carrying a water bottle and drinking regularly. I have noticed a huge improvement in my energy level as well. I realize whatever forces have been following me have been nagging at me for a very long time now, and were/are powerful enough to make me pretty much completely neglect my physical health. Like I just wouldn’t bother to drink, for some reason I just never felt like it! So Iwas like akways dehydrated and when I got REALLY thirsty I’d drink likw a whole water bottle or two…

But yeah, now that I an drinking water regularly (always been trying ti eat atleast 3 meals a day whenever possible) my energy level is greatly improved. Also, I have been reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth and have become more aware of the Fire Within.

I’ve noticed almost a wholesale change, it’s incredible. I no longer feel as “bogged down” or burdened. Ritual, note-taking, all my daily studies, and well pretty much EVERYTHING no longer feels so… God I don’t even know how to describe it. It doesn’t feel so much like a chore anymore. Like, I was so used to this nagging burden feeling that I’d basically have to force myself to do ANYTHING. Everything feels so natural and easy again. I did a ritual yesterday, and the difference was like a world apart! I felt so powerful and certain of myself, none of that nagging.

I had an intention, and I did the ritual. Normally, I’d want to do a ritual but that nagging “darkness” would be pounding on me and I’d have to force myself to do the damn ritual! I KNEW this wasn’t right, that it shouldn’t be this way…

I am going to my parents tomorrow and I will let you know if I am able to get a deck of normal playing cards so I can utilize the three Jacks. If there isn’t a spare deck available I will provide you with my parent’s mailing address where all my mail is sent.

So with all I have said here, I an certain I’m on the path to clearing this blockage. Now with the removal of whatever the hell was burdensome and capable of really dragging me down to the point that doing anything felt like a chore, even ritual, to the point I’d put off doing some rituals for days!

Things WILL improve!

I am very happy and I am humbled that you find my words useful, Illustirous!

I am sorry I was so late to post a reply though D: How are you doing? Have things gone your way?

Hit me up if you want to give it a try

Expect a message soon, thanks Diazin!

[quote=“333, post:18, topic:3915”]I am very happy and I am humbled that you find my words useful, Illustirous!

I am sorry I was so late to post a reply though D: How are you doing? Have things gone your way?[/quote]

Things are improving I would say. I have been doing daily meditations & chakra work. I find my negativity lessening on a daily basis.

And I am actually experiencing what you said regarding the feeling of empty and lacking as the negativity leaves you, as it was filling a part of me for quite a while. Now that I know that whenever this feeling comes on (on a nightly basis, I usually start to feel lonely and stuff at night) I remind myself that I am in fact a God, and that I am going to Will my way to the life I desire, and that I don’t need these useless, unhelpful feelings.

So basically, instead of trying to be everything & do everything all at once, I am taking things more slowly. Starting from the ground up. Reading all E.A.'s books, recording sigils, rituals and etc. in my Magick Record.

In answer to whether or not I keep a journal,

[quote=“Illustrious”]I have two notebooks:

One is my Magick Record, in which I record actual rituals, sigils, information, and etc.

The other is my Magick Journal, in which I record actual rituals and their results, any insights and etc. that come to me by spirits, and stuff of the like![/quote]