JD Temple and BALG

It not my business but the curiosity is getting the best of me since I have done rituals for hire with him through BALG.

Why isn’t JD Temple still listed as a BALG author? His rituals for hire were all over BALG before .

Have you tried asking at the Help Desk? This is not really a question the forum can answer, as we are mostly separate from BALG the business.

However, it is possible that JD decided to no longer offer ritual for hire or has moved on.

2 Likes

Hes still there in Rituals For Hire

2 Likes

No, he’s not. When you click on the image, instead of taking you to the purchase page, it says page not found.

1 Like

Oops. You are absolutely right. My bad.

1 Like

I believe I heard he was taking a little bit of a break (with rituals this it down) I have seen him on videos and such. The books that are coming out have him as an author too.

1 Like

I don’t know if he is still doing that but, you can get it touch with him through his youtube channel or jdtemple.info (at) gmail.com He is still around and even was on here recently.

1 Like

He’s gone through difficult times since his separation from Orlee. I wonder if this has anything to do with that.

1 Like

Hope he is ok and comes back.