Javanese Jinn Conjuration

I’ve noticed more discussion about jinn lately and decided to share this, especially with people who don’t have the luxury of privacy and can’t perform classical Ruhaniat with incense. It’s a conjuration that originates in the ilm al-hikmah (islamic magickal tradition of Indonesia) and is used to evoke a Jinn King

I Preparation:

1. Choose the location

Ideally the ritual should be done at night in a forest or somewhere in nature. If you cannot do that, do it in a pitch black room, without any sort of light source, while sitting on a carpet/mat. If you don’t have a mat, sit on the floor. Make sure you won’t be disturbed

2. Take a cleansing shower/bath.

Imagine white light washing over you and cleansing your etheric body. You can say a prayer asking to be cleansed. Wear clean clothing, you can wear a robe if you have one.

3. Raise ruhaniyat (spiritual energy).

Sit with your back straight and breathe deeply with your diaphragm in a 7-7-7 rhythm (breathe in 7secs, hold 7secs, breathe out 7 secs). While you’re holding the breath, imagine energy accumulating below your navel, right around your solar plexus.

4. Release the residents.

Before conducting any spiritual work, you should signal the jinn dwelling in your home area that you’re about to perform magick so they depart and don’t interfere with the process. The traditional way of doing this is reciting the following Surah (Az-Zalzalah) 7 times:

When the earth is shaken with its final
earthquake

And the earth discharges its burdens

And man says, “What is wrong with it?”

That Day, it will report its news

Because your Lord has commanded it.

That Day, the people will depart separated into
categories to be shown the result of their
deeds.

So whoever does an atom’s weight of good will
see It,

And whoever does an atom’s weight of evil will
see it.

5. Erect shielding.

You can do any protective ritual ranging from a kabbalistic cross to a psalm recitation. The traditional way is to recite the following Throne Verse of the Qur’an 7 times:

Allah! There is no God but He, the Living, the Self-
subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His
permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His
creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except
what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He
feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them, for He is
the Highest and Most Exalted.

II Core Ritual:

1. Recite the following:

“A’uudzu billaahi minasysyaithaanirrajiim” 3x

“Laa haula walaa quwwata illaa billaahil 'aliyyil azhiim” 7x

“A’aanallaahu man a’aananii 'alaa khairin” 3x

2. Recite the following verses from Surah Al-Jinn:

"Bismillahirrohmanirrohim.
Qul uuhiyu ilayya annahus tama’a nafarum minal,
Jinni fa qaalu innaa sami’naa qur-aanan 'ajabaa,
Yahdii ilar rusydi fa aamannaa bihii wa,
Lan nusyrika bi rabbinaa ahadaa,
Wa annahuu kaana yaquulu safiihunaa,
alallaahi syathathaa" 7x

3. Look to your right side and recite the following:

“Ahsanallaahu man ahsana ilaa arwaahil mu’minin” 1x

4. Look to your left side and recite the following:

"Tazdaadu bihaa sirrun 'alaa sirrikum.
Assalaamu 'alaikum ayyuhal arwaahuth thaahiruuna min
jaannil mu’miniin" 1x

Remain in a receptive state and the jinni should make himself known to you shortly after you have uttered the last word of the conjuration. You can request him to aid you with any goal you have in mind.

Feel free to try it and post your experiences.

7 Likes

I would not recommend this to anyone not familiar with Islam nor steeped in the methods of Ruhaniyat. In a system where even a mis-pronouncement can be dangerous, In my view the preparation here is inadequate and the constraints are non-existent.

1 Like

This isn’t Ruhaniat, that’s the point. Ayatul Kursi is enough, the jinn you’re calling is benevolent. Worst thing it won’t work

Is Ayatul Kursi used for protection i assume.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a staple in arabic magick and more than enough, especially here because the jinn is benevolent to humans. If you don’t feel safe you can work any protection rite you know like I explained in the post

There’s no ayat or chant that to be recite over 1000 times?

Hey. Just wanted to know if anyone tried this and how did it go. Thanks