I've studied and studied

I’ve been reading the books and trying the spells and I have yet to have one success. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? How can I gage my progress?

maybe you are not applying enough force or sustaining for long enough period of time.

let me explain

this is metaphysics.

so it’s basically physics.

take one entity from which to learn. learn the invocations by heart. learn them better then for any exam, repeat and repeat and enjoy repeating it until something breaks and you get your success.

if you do some magickal working for 2 hours straight, something is bound to happen.
biological states of the body are shifting. so if you retain your concentration on one working for long enough so that your biological state shift significantly and you still keep doing it, you will surely detect something… some… thing…

the general problem of modern man is that he gives up all to easily. and it’s so extremely common now that most of people do not even recognize their own failures.

and before you do any love spells or this spells or that spells, you should gain some perspective on things. and this is achievable by working on your ascent.

the process of direct ascension will alone answer all the questions and provide missing links to your success.

im going to be honest with you mate - every magical experience ive ever had has never had anything to do with any books or even tuteledge.

With spellwork there IMHO is no better books than mya om’s books. she teaches all you need to know to write your own and construct your own and DO your own spells. I dont think anything comes near her work to be honest. With candles comes prayer. Spirit work is to do with prayer offerings and evocation - light a few candles and basically its EXPERIENCE that leads you. As the sage says - you got to DO it to learn, take some risks get a few bruises that’s how you learn, and you will. No spirit is going to kill you if your polite and nice in your evocation, it may give you a slap or two however. You cant learn it in books - other than the basics is what im finding. Ask the spirits for guidance if you wanna work with spirits that is, its not mandatory however. Spirits can help a spell on its way if you use them in spell work.,

Reading books!?!?!

The efficacy of your magic depends on how much attention you can bring to bear. Once you learn to channel enough of it in a directed manner, things start to happen.

maybe you are trying to do the whole thing like a robot?

idk,just saying

What exactly are you doing that’s failing? Is it evocation opening sigils getting into theta gamma all of the above. And how long have you been practicing?

Just relax. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Everything doesn’t have too be 100% perfect. And everyone’s magick is different. I just get into a meditative state where I’m more receptive to my inner self and then basically I wing it. I listen to my inner self or whatever you choose to call it and it always knows what I should do. Then the magic happens. I don’t force it I let it come to me.

Money and love spells are what have been failing. I need to pull in at least $700 by Sunday. If I don’t, I am on the street.

Money and love spells are what have been failing. I need to pull in at least $700 by Sunday. If I don’t, I am on the street.[/quote]

May be instead of Finding 700$ Other option that could be as useful and even more, Like finding a Job if you dont, or Somethings of this Kind, Magick need a Path to Work, 700$ is not going to pop up in your bedroom, Your most likely to find opportunity that will lead you to this money

Just my own Opinion

Money and love spells are what have been failing. I need to pull in at least $700 by Sunday. If I don’t, I am on the street.[/quote]

May be instead of Finding 700$ Other option that could be as useful and even more, Like finding a Job if you dont, or Somethings of this Kind, Magick need a Path to Work, 700$ is not going to pop up in your bedroom, Your most likely to find opportunity that will lead you to this money

Just my own Opinion[/quote]

I think you might be right. Man, it has been a weird day full of good and bad news.

I am still very much a novice. So view my comments through that lens. Damn sure don’t take it as gospel.

Here are some things that ring true for me: 1) Be reasonable with your expectations. Even E.A. says, roughly (and blended from a few different videos), “Your expectations must be reasonable. They must take into account your reality. If you were caught slaughtering your whole family, you are probably going to do some time.” I would add to that: most new magicians want two things: love and money. Those happen to be the two things that magick seems to have the most difficulty attaining. You’d be better off using mundane means. 2) The magician must invest emotional and mental energy into the craft. It is not a hard science. In chemistry, mixing bleach and ammonia produce poison 100% of the time regardless of whether one “believes” this or not. Magick doesn’t work that way. You must participate in the process. 3) Start off with the Law of Attraction. That works best for me.

Surely you know how to masturbate?
Before you blow your load, visualize a paycheck with your name on it dated a couple. Business days before you need the money, or some guy in a suit shaking your jerkoff hand telling your hired with x amount and you will be paid weekly.
Couch surf if you need to with plenty of time to raise your mojo.
Its worked for me.

This is actually great advice, the amount of raw power and energy that are available in an ejaculation can be a powerful catalyst. Doing visualizations just before you climax is very effective.

Just my own Opinion[/quote]

I think you might be right. Man, it has been a weird day full of good and bad news.[/quote]

In this day and age opportunities are abound to make money. You just have to have your eyes open and be a little keen.

First i would suggest to go and see your landowner face to face and ask for an extension or at least make a deal to give small payments everyday until you clear the debt. The latter will communicate with him/her that youre proactively dealing with the issue and youre not running away with excuses. That by itself will create a positive energy flow, further attracting more positive energy.
Do a confidence spell on yourself if you have to. Works better than trying to manipulate someone else at this point.

If you manage to get an extension of 10 days or pay $700 in 10 installments, with a simple math you`ll have to make $70 per day. Or $7 per hour.

Sit down, relax and write everything on a piece of paper that you can think off that can earn you $7 per hour.

Suggestions?
Do you have a car? Do an Uber or a Lyft. You don`t have a car? Try other social sharing services: Food, grocery, postal deliveries. Too many to list and most services will make you more than $7 per hour. Look them up in appstore or google play.

Go to middle class area with free standing houses, knock on doors and ask if they want help with their gardens. Cleaning, de-weeding, cutting the grass, anything.
Or ask them if they have stuff in their garage they want to get rid off (people do garage sales, not to make money, but because they`re too lazy to clean and throw away stuff). Whatever you get, sell it. Ebay, flee markets, pawn shops, other neighbors.

Do pet walking (very lucrative) or pet sitting. There are apps for listing in such services but in your case i would opt for the door-knocking approach first, as it takes some time to rate well and start getting clients. Prefer to knock the door of older people. Find if there`re retirement villages in your area and go for it.

I could sit down and list job ideas all day long and i`m sure you can as well. Just clear your head from stress and take control of the situation.

Think > Plan > Execute > Repeat… That`s all you have to do really.

1 Like

your mistakes are threefold.

first, don’t depend entirely on what is written by the hands of men.

second, put all your emotions into what you are doing. if the ritual calls for anger, get mad, if sadness then become sad,if love then thing of the person or thing or activity that makes your heart swell to the point of uncomfortably, and so on and so forth.

third, LEARN DIRECTLY FROM THE SPIRITS!!! dont bother with someone else’s version, make them cater the spell or ritual directly to you and your needs!

1 Like

Got any updates Rygill, before we advice y’all to death? :slight_smile:

Well, I am only assuming it’s the money spell… but as events would have it, I am.going to start working with Karatbars international starting on the fourth of next month.

And I feel like something has snapped inside of me. I am starting to feel very sadistic and I’m starting to like it. Could I be possessed? If so, how do I channel it productively without exorcising it by accident?

Did you do research on Karatbars? Is it 100% confirmed as legitimate and not a scam? I googled it out of curiousity.

Yes, I have done the research.

Also, you could try “psychic seduction” techniques if you plan to go to your landlord/lady for some extensions. It’ll increase the chance of getting a favour by many.
I’ve done many times lol… with my Manager to get favours. XD