I've seen the Abyss of Da'ath

[quote="Diazin Im partaking in an Astral Tournament in an OEC where I employed this method rather than a full OBE.

[url=http://community.psionnation.com/threads/astral-combat-progress.2338/"]Loading...

WHAT!?!? Not without me you’re not!

The body is just a vessel which holds our awareness, but that awareness doesn’t have to stay in there. The void is just another vessel you can pour your attention into. If you are still aware of your physical location, it’s because you have your awareness split between both.

From one of Castaneda’s books:
" Don Juan explained, that normal Perception had an Axis. “Here and there” were the perimeters of that Axis, and we were partial to the clarity of “here.” He said, that in normal Perception, only “here” was perceived completely, instantaneously, and directly. Its twin referent, “there,” lacked immediacy. It was inferred (suggested, implied), deduced, expected, even assumed, but it was not apprehended directly with all the senses. When we perceived two places at once, total clarity was lost, but the immediate perception of “there” was gained."

1 Like

Not on topic but what in the hell are u eating Amnitas for? Eat cubes pans and azurs not fucking poisonous woods mushrooms just cause they make u trip, how the hell did u prepare them? Surely u only ate the skin caps. How about your stomach and liver is it ok? Man that shits scary I’ve ate / grown mushrooms A lot! And tons of acid and dmt. Your lucky your alive and not permantley in that abyss man that shit would of freaked me out I had an obe on jerry Garcia water colors not prints strongest acid on earth 2 tabs was like a sheet it was surreal I was walking 100 yards from the truck in the strippens and the little pines were just sparkling and alive at an instant I noticed a black line behind my legs turned around and snap right back on the pich up with the old two footer next to me spent the next 3 hours focusing on not floating out of my body best and worst trip of my life. Be careful with those poisonous mushies Manu u could seriously fuck your liver up.

“Losing your ego” is usually a Right-Hand Path thing, in which you have to lose the kind of container of selfhood you’re existing in to merge back to Source, like a river merges back to the ocean. Or go to heaven, through complete submission of will to the laws of “God.”

Ascent is just a word, it probably means different things to all of us.

If you can get hold of it, Stephen Flowers’ book “Lords Of The Left-Hand Path” goes into this in more detail, including the inevitable comments that the term “LHP” has to do with Hinduism, and that it had the same goals. That’s true but also unhelkpful since the entire terminaology has evolved since then to mean distinct outcomes, ones better understood and practiced by the ancient Pharoahs and other God Kings (and occasionally Queens) who aspired to divinity, or at least divine levels of power, within their incarnate lives and in the afterlife.

This being August :o) makes that especially relevant.[/quote]

Then i must only make my ego even stronger :D, the idea of merging into some unity always gets me repulsed. I remember that there was some vampiric book that included rituals towards individuality, but they seemed kind of extreme like actually sleeping in coffin to isolate yourself etc…

“Losing your ego” is usually a Right-Hand Path thing, in which you have to lose the kind of container of selfhood you’re existing in to merge back to Source, like a river merges back to the ocean. Or go to heaven, through complete submission of will to the laws of “God.”

Ascent is just a word, it probably means different things to all of us.

If you can get hold of it, Stephen Flowers’ book “Lords Of The Left-Hand Path” goes into this in more detail, including the inevitable comments that the term “LHP” has to do with Hinduism, and that it had the same goals. That’s true but also unhelkpful since the entire terminaology has evolved since then to mean distinct outcomes, ones better understood and practiced by the ancient Pharoahs and other God Kings (and occasionally Queens) who aspired to divinity, or at least divine levels of power, within their incarnate lives and in the afterlife.

This being August :o) makes that especially relevant.[/quote]

Then i must only make my ego even stronger :D, the idea of merging into some unity always gets me repulsed. I remember that there was some vampiric book that included rituals towards individuality, but they seemed kind of extreme like actually sleeping in coffin to isolate yourself etc…[/quote]

The purpose of having a coffin or sleep chamber is to make it easier to achieve lucid dreams and get out-of-body by deliberately reducing or removing the stimuli from one or more of the senses. Without the senses your mind or consciousness becomes free to leave your body. It is usually plunged into a state of nothingness when sensory deprivation is taken to the extreme. This would bring you closer to oneness or have the opposite effect depending on your feelings or interpretation of the events surrounding this kind of experience.

Vampire magicians utilize tools and tactics like this to get out-of-body to feed off of unsuspecting victims, communicate with their servitors or enter into the devouring spheres of the Qliphoth to receive gnosis or communion from the Dark Gods. It may be extreme but I have done this myself by sound proofing my room and painting all of my walls black. It’s amazing how easy things get when you create the right environment for your occult activities.

Thank you for the information, i admit that i’m very novice when it comes to spiritual vampirism (yea i’m sure that’s not the accurate term uhh) since even if vampires in mythology are cool, and i would physically like very much to possess bram stoker’s count dracul like powers - the psychic vampirism seems to me about most boring form of occultism :O, as if you are just drawing energy from others… I understand that this might be quite handy in situations like school thought so maybe i should think about it more at some point, but i’m afraid learning it will cause me lose more energy than it will give me…

It’s a lifestyle for those who possess the courage to run with it. There is more to vampire magick than tendril feeding and basic stuff like that. I think it would suit you if you’re a fan of brom stoker’s dracula. You can turn it into a whole system of ceremonial magick for yourself. I’ve done this and it’s pretty fun!

Well i’m certainly a fan of many vampire stories, older and newer :smiley: one of my favorite films is “Interview with a vampire” if someone hasn’t seen that one i suggest it highly. Its featuring brad pitt and tom cruise, i could sort of identify with cruise’s character mentally. But heck who knows, if such a character came and turned me into a vampire how would it really be…

I’d hate to sleep in coffins thought, as i already have some difficulties regarding sleep.

Lol you want a Vampire Kiss from Tom Cruise? Lol is that what it takes to get the job position of Vampire? One heck of am interview.