I've returned (Re-introduction)

So here I am again, after an informative year with demons and I’ve changed a fair bit since my first introduction, also Azazel has been pushing me to get back onto the scene, especially since I’ve learned a lot from you all as well.

Hello, once again I am Levi a now 22-year old practitioner, Wisconsin born and raised, and I’ve been practicing for about 4 years now.

When I joined my initial experience had been with Wicca and Angelic forces, mainly RHP-based, though not deeply rooted as I’ve always had a budding interest in the Left-hand path, more so why it was always viewed in a negative light, mainly for my own curiosity, but eventually, it evolved beyond that and became a legitimate interest of mine as well as the many other pantheons and spirits of the world.

Since my joining of BALG, I’ve worked with a few impactful Infernal entities: King Paimon, Lilith (My Matron), Queen Namaah, King Belial, and recently Prince Azazel.

Each and every one of them has taught me a great deal about magic and myself, with my practice especially, which I’m grateful for since I’m growing out of that approval-seeking, insecure young man I was a year ago, and granted I lost a lot along the way and went through some really dark periods, but it all worked out in the end, so I suppose you can call that progress, but somehow I feel like we’re only just getting started.

Recently My practices have been the following:

• Chaos and Sigil Magic. Liber Null & Psychonaut: An Introduction to Chaos Magic by Peter J. Caroll is a really good book for Chaos magic in general, but the practice for creating your own sigils and chants have been REALLY helpful, and as a result, I’ve made some baller sigils that I might share in the future - especially since I like to practice and make new ones every other day.

• Energy work. Queen Naamah and Lilith were super helpful for this as well, I’ve been able to feel energy more vividly as well as sensing it, which I believe they only heightened within me.

• Divination. King Paimon helped me for a while with divination, and while I definitely need more practice I’m a lot better than when I started. Also, a lot of personal workings for a while and temporary mentorships before guiding me to other venues until I was ready for him, he also gave me a good meditation technique for cleansing and empowering my chakras which is rather helpful for someone still rather new to all of this.

At the moment I’m working with Prince Azazel on a unique little lesson plan I’ve made for myself on Draconian magic, he’s also been a big influence as of late, a great guiding force especially since I’ve never worked with many masculine energies until recently and he’s definitely becoming one of my favorites.

I’m also looking into the demonic gatekeepers and looking at the Grimoire of Tiamat, but at the moment I’m reading through E.A’s The Book of Azazel, which really puts a lot of working with demons into perspective and I almost wished I would’ve started there first, but it what it is.

I also personally could use more like-minded individuals to talk with since figuring a lot of this stuff out alone is usually enough to drive me insane, plus an outside opinion never hurt anyone, but also I get lonely :joy:

But yeah, I plan to be a bit more active here now seeing as a good few of you seem to really know your stuff and I’d be a fool to walk away from a valuable resource like BALG.

Also aiming to get that beautiful ‘Regular’ status under my name one of these days.

Hopefully, I didn’t miss anything or break any rules by rebooting myself, but yeah cheers to my not so grand resurgence.

5 Likes

Welcome back.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m honestly glad to be back!

2 Likes

Im glad you like Liber Null. That book is really under rated around these parts.

1 Like

Funny enough I found it underneath one of the threads about Chaos Magic when I first started researching it. It’s a good read and a lot of the methods are pretty helpful for a beginner and for me at least it made the concept of chaos magic easier to grasp and fully understand - at a base level, it’s a good starting point at least.

1 Like

Hi Levi, welcome back :wave:t4:

1 Like