I've lost a šŸ”ž bet against Lucifer - Now I have to

Thank you, you are right.
I did some researches about His interested offerings and I didnā€™t found the menstrual blood between them. I feel myself so pleased now, and I canā€™t wait the day when I can give my offering to Him. :black_heart::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Imaging these are hard to you, you meant, Honey?

You have much to learn. :black_heart:

Today Iā€™ve woke up because a big pain between my legs, and Abaddon forced me to masturbate. I mean, I know that who controlled my body, it wasnā€™t me. And damn itā€¦ I was half asleep.

I forgot pulling out His sigil under my pillow, anyway. Maybe this was His ā€œrevengeā€ because of my ā€œOh I wonā€™t pull it out, it wonā€™t do anything.ā€

Damn it Abaddon.
Damn it. :woman_facepalming::laughing:

7 Likes

Oh my, who is the gentlemen dom that you work with?

3 Likes

Hey, Honey. You meantā€¦ Lucifer? :angel::dizzy:

2 Likes

Ohā€¦so lucifer is the gentlemen dom

2 Likes

The Offering

Though I was very nervous about the offering by several reasons (for example if my insane period wonā€™t ā€œcomeā€), but I was wrong, how could I thought that He wonā€™t help me to fix (even) this kind of problem of mine? So it happened.

Iā€™ve found as the most comfortable methods what @Traveller and @Narsonix adviced.

In those moments when Iā€™ve put my blood on the glass, Iā€™ve started to feel an extremely hot energy, twists and turns under my skin, inside my veins and organs. This was very intense, and Iā€™ve noticed small tremblings coming from inside, affecting my body while Iā€™ve did this.

After Iā€™ve finished Iā€™ve took the glass on my hands, to put it on my Altar.
Candles, incenses, His Sigils and now, my mestrual blood; what strangely I was able to taste in my own mouth after Iā€™ve offered it. Iā€™ve talked to my beloved Lucifer while I put the glass down to Him.

In the last weeks, He taught me lot of things, and He disclosed to me also, what Iā€™ve always wanted to know, but He waited the time, so now I know that:

ā€¦where did I came from.
ā€¦who was I.
ā€¦who am I.
ā€¦who We are.

7 Likes

And the answers to those questions areā€¦?

2 Likes

There are reasons why I donā€™t want to share these on the BALG. These are too touchy answers, and means a lot.

9 Likes

Good on you for getting the answers you needed. I hope the knowledge you gained furthers your practice and leads you closer to the goals you seek to accomplish.

6 Likes

Thank you, Dear. I hope so. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fair.

But why even mention them?

2 Likes

To show the connection she has with Lucifer most likely

4 Likes

You are right, @Mani. He is more ā€œconnectedā€ to me than Iā€™ve ever thought andā€¦

But why even mention them?

ā€¦because this topic is still about Lucifer and me, so let me tell things what I willing to share in public; on my own thread.

4 Likes

I was only asking a question. No need to get defensive. :joy:

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Best demon for sex, and, do I need to make a pact?

10 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

@Mani

Freya is known to be very sexual My friend who is a druid who helped me learn the runes said Freya can be summed up with the motto ā€œWhat I canā€™t fight I f***kā€

To me she feels like a big sister but my experience seems to be rare

4 Likes

:joy: Seems just like her at times. Literally everyone falls for her at one stage in their life or the next. Gods, men, dwarves and demons alike. Theyā€™ve all fallen for her at one point in their lives.

Even wars were started just for her :joy: as in the Aesir-Vanir war when Odin and his brothers fought over who could have her

2 Likes

How to I communicate with Lucifer like this

1 Like

Wow, that was a pretty intense journey. Iā€™m glad you got everything you wanted out of the experience and more. This post builds my confidence in understanding these feelings Iā€™ve been having. Thanks for sharing part of your journey

3 Likes