I've been listening to this angelic mantra. Any tips?

Yes, I have use Robert Bruce’s method. I also work with my chakras using an exercise from EA Koetting’s work, and practice qi gong.

Find a method that appeals to you and start. You said you had issues viewing Robert Bruce’s free energy work primer, so maybe try to get your hands on a copy of his book Energy Work. His method is by far the easiest and most beginner friendly.

I don’t have enough money to spend on that. Could you please provide me the chakra exercise from Koetting? I’m not sure why this must be so complicated. I don’t expect Kali Ma to do everything , nor did I expect her to , but I figured she’d atleast not run me in circles. I appreciate the help.

Koetting has two exercises for the chakras, one more involved than the other, so I’ll post the most basic one given in the OAA Discourses (the original exercise moves from the root upward, but in his additional comments in the book EA recommends moving from the top down instead, so that’s how I generally do it).

Sit in a chair, feet flat on the floor, hands on your thighs. Relax yourself using your preferred method. I like to use another Koetting exercise of visualising a soft cloud moving over my body, absorbing all the tension, and then dissolving into the floor, taking my tension with it.

Place your awareness above you, and imagine a pinpoint of bright white, or gold, light at the very centre of the universe. With your awareness, pull this light down into the Sahasrara chakra at the top of your head. If you can, try to sink your awareness into the chakra, and feel it opening up like a flower. At this point you might feel a bit dizzy due to the influx of energy.

Once you feel the chakra is open, use your intention and pull the light down and into the Ajna, in the centre of your forehead. Sink your awareness into that chakra and try to feel it opening up.

Repeat with the rest of the chakras, moving down your body. I like to coordinate this with my breath, inhaling when I pull the light down, and then exhaling when I sink my awareness into the chakra.

When you get to the Muladhara at the perineum, feel all the stagnant, and negative energy being flushed out of you, down your legs, and out your feet, to be absorbed into the earth, It should make you feel refreshed, and revitalised.

The more involved version then has you then pull up earth energy into the chakras and vibrate the Bija mantras but the simple version should be enough to get you started. It’s important to note that you might not feel anything in the beginning, and it might feel like you are pretending, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t doing anything. It can take a while before the extra energy stimulates you enough to cause any sort of sensation. It took me about two months to begin to feel something happening.

3 Likes

2 months …? I swear I’m just about to become an atheist :triumph::joy:. I used to see and hear spirits before so why must I do this schizophrenic ritual in order to get them back? Why can’t I DESTROY the obstacle at it’s source and then carry on? How do you know your mind hasn’t created all of this? Please don’t find me rude I’m just genuinely frustrated :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:. I had them in elementary school and then they all of a sudden disappeared wtf :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

@Lady_Eva. @anon48079295 @FallenChild @Adrin

I have a shield, put in place by my Higher Self when I was young to protect me from some very nasty stuff and it makes me very insensitive to energy so I have to work extra hard for every little bit I learn. That’s why it took me so long to feel anything even though I have practiced qi gong and meditation on and off for 30 years.

I know the feeling. I couldn’t understand why I wasn’t getting the spiritual experiences with evocation that everyone else was describing when I first joined this forum, until someone evoked Belial on my behalf and he told me about the shielding and its purpose. He also told me that “Spirit works in its own time and cannot be forced,” meaning that I had to learn to work with the shielding until the time when it was no longer needed.

1 Like

“Allow time and knowledge to enter your life gradually, developing and improving you. Everything will come the moment you are ready to accept it” - Astaroth said these words to me yesterday and they are connected with my striving to learn and study as much as possible about the Fiery World. I think they can also be applied in your case. Try different methods, learn different techniques. Nobody says that it will take you several months to perfect your abilities. Everything is very individual.

3 Likes

Curious… I noticed something similar related to my essence. But he seems to impose restrictions on himself “for security reasons.” I would call it seals or symbols of containment, until the moment when my consciousness is able to perceive more of its energy, capabilities and strength.

It will take time, but if you put in the work, you will begin to see everything change around and within you. I’ve been on and off for a while, but my “off” times have become shorter and shorter. It will infuse your life, and you will always make time for it.

It just takes a lot of practice, a lot of trial and error, a lot of lessons, and a lot of struggle. It can be disheartening at times when you feel that you are doing all this stuff and aren’t getting anything out of it, but if you stick to it, you will break through that barrier.

Think about it this way – if you put aside time in your day to practice, you really aren’t losing anything at all. If it isn’t real, then you haven’t lost anything. If it is real, then you will begin to see improvements. I say why not just do it? Fuck it, right? What have you got to lose?

I’d also like to add that yoga has helped me a lot, and you don’t need to spend any money at all. I use youtube videos to learn. I highly recommend that you try it out.

Why can’t I simply ask a spirit to destroy the blockages via sigil gazing? I’ve never heard of any of this stuff before nor do I know why it takes so long to do them. Why must things be so overcomplicating? I’m already stressed enough

Naturally, you can ask a spirit or spirits to improve your abilities. But at first, these may be such minor changes that you may not even notice them (but that doesn’t override your own work on yourself).

In order to notice these changes and not worry about ineffectiveness, maybe you should keep a diary where you will constantly record the results of your work?

1 Like

Well, why do you feel the need to rush into all of this? Take it slow and learn. You aren’t just learning about magick, you are learning about yourself.

I definitely wanted some kind of easy solution that would fix everything at once, but it was only when I practiced a little patience and discipline did I notice anything getting better for me.

I stopped expecting others to do everything for me (in this case, asking spirits) and began putting in the work myself. Of course I still asked for assistance, but I put in my own efforts as well.

I’m not sure about asking a spirit to destroy blockages via sigil gazing, I’m sure someone else can help you there.

1 Like

What is there to record if I can’t see anything??

@C.Kendall

These can be sensations, feelings of cold / heat / presence, etc. So it can be dreams and sudden insights.

I’ve already been experiencing these things … Why can’t I see or hear anything yet? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. I swear I’m starting to slip into atheism. If have these expirienc s but not seeing or hearing how do I know I’m not schizophrenic :triumph:?