It's official

…hell has frozen over

11 Likes

Someones been fucking with the Air Conditioning down there :joy::wink:

2 Likes

Prettiii :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Snow in south ga !! Who would have thought.

5 Likes

Yeah somethin is up, found out its colder in texas than Alaska :laughing: somethin is off there

3 Likes

Its been in the 40’s down here in central Florida for the past week or so. Hell, even saw some sleet. I love colder weather. Sure is better than the heat and humidity.

2 Likes

I’m not complaining except my house has a broken window and no heat. So Im snuggling up under a heat pad and an electric throw blanket. Other than that it’s all good.
I’ve survived other stuff so I’ll get threw a little snow and cold weather !

Pfffttt…takes more than that to take me out.
Plus I spent a few years in virginia so I miss the snow sometimes.

But born and raised in south ga! So getting snow here is cool. But these crazies can drive in it haha!!

3 Likes

Well my house’s air conditioner is out and these hearts are helping. I’m rocking two heaters in my room and its still cold as heck lol. Plus where I live its an old victorian house so yea…

Yea I live in an old farm house.

2 Likes

There’s supposed to be a snow storm that’s going to hit the east coast, gonna affect the south too, temperature is predicted to drop into the low twenties ( fucking Fahrenheit )

Not sure how low it’s going to last but please bundle up.

Hopefully this might not be totally my fault eep :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

:laughing:[quote=“Aluriel, post:10, topic:21962”]
Hopefully this might not be totally my fault eep
[/quote]

:thinking: hmm some major works a foot it would seem. :stuck_out_tongue: Did you summon the spirit of old man winter? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

3 Likes

Haha lets just say it’s a case of be careful what you wush for, it just might happen

2 Likes

Well, I have you to thank for this wonderful weather if you did have a hand in causing it. I’m not being sarcastic either, I am actually grateful for the weather.

Possibly mine since I cast spells for colder weather. Too damn hot down here.

2 Likes

Lol let’s blame Zeela too… :sweat_smile:
I did cast some weather spells not to long ago…

1 Like

It seems it might the result of our combined working…
Divided we fall, United we stand :hearts:
I love Abraham :hearts:

2 Likes