It's not necessarily about sex

Evidently because your not a female…? :wink:

1 Like

Also if you don’t understand females, stop. Don’t understand them, feel them. We men are very logical oriented whilst females are emotionally.

Logic dosen’t understand emotion. Emotion dosen’t understand Logic.

1 Like

Yea, tried that. Now I have two rape cases against me.!

But jokes aside being emotional doesn’t make them more compassionate or loving! They are more vicious towards those she considers ‘out of her family circle’. May be a byproduct of ‘over protective mother’ thing.

1 Like

For the same reason men find demonic succubi sexually arousing, even though in myth they are said to drain men of their life. It’s Power, man. Sweet, seductive, glorious Power. Whether it is wealth, the raw animal lust of a werewolf, or the hypnotic magnetism of a vampire, it all comes down to Power.

Everybody responds to it, not just women. Men treat those with Power deferentially as well. It’s wired into the mammalian brain.

4 Likes

I wasn’t talking about being emotional to know how females feel. It’s to simply to get in touch with your feminine side to understand why some action forms sudden emotions.

Let’s take it this way. We men don’t understand why a girls is super upset over a flower she always have hated has died today. Why is she upset, she should be happy that it’s gone.

Well… It’s because she now no longer can be angry towards that fucking flower. It’s gone and therefore her emotions tied to it. She upset that she can’t be mad over that flower anymore. The loss of an emotions responds with an emotion.

Ya men would be Fucking delighted to have had that fucking flower vanish. It has no reason to be there since it dosen’t fil it’s purpose of being attractive.

1 Like

May be, but a man looks at a strong, competent woman with awe. Not with a desire of getting raped and beaten/tortured! Many men don’t like over feminine, shy type girls as there is an evolution disadvantage in that. But that’s not same as getting dominated.
Few days back I was watching a duck fucking a she duck in the park ( yea, I watch stuff like that in park, I am a weirdo ). He was screwing her while holding her head pinned down on the ground with his beck. Birdy BDSM!!! Still can’t figure out any evolutionary reason for that kind of preference amongst women in almost all species!!!

The same hand that crushes can also protect.

Or may be they just misses torturing the flower! Won’t rest even after it is dead!!! Women ARE mean !!! :joy:

That can also be a valid reason👌

(and a hard boner if she attractive)

1 Like

Men need sex in order to have intimacy. Women need intimacy in order to have sex.

This has always been the central problem.

Al.

3 Likes

I skipped by this but saw two phrases as I did so; “Fifty shades of Grey” and “Harry Potter”. Now I have the image of Daniel Radcliff in a gimp costume stuck in my head. Many thanks Lady Eva.

And those are the very reasons why I seriously woulndn´t date anybody. Well, that and I´m asexual. Women are really rarely asexual. Not only that but I became more asexual the more I spent time around women. They just don´t interest me. At the end of the day women will always be women and I never really found womens nature attractive. I would have gone gay ages ago if it wasn´t for the sexual aspects of such a relationship. Not only that but I was raised by a single mother and for that reason I was raised to become a mangina right from the very start. I still respect that she is still the same flesh and blood as I am, mind you. Part of the reason why I have always despised the sexual needs from the bottom of my heart. If I could rip out the sexual needs out of me without causing any damage into any aspect of my life, I wouldd do it. Granted that is not possible. Considering how every man is subconsiously wired to spread their seed, sex magick is powerfull but due to the sexual apsect of it I was never pulled to that direction.

Appreciation starts with you. Appreciate yourself and as much as you can in your life. :slight_smile: It’s what you invest in yourself and what you put out. You reap what you sow.

Well, you are correct on that.

1 Like