Its Free

I figured the title said enough to get everyone’s attention :slight_smile:

I’ll be giving away 4 15 minute Skype readings for this weekend. 2 to forum members and two to people who like my Facebook page. If you haven’t liked my page do so to double your chances of winning a slot. If interested post here and I’ll randomly select 2 winners from here as well as 2 who participate on my Facebook page.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:1, topic:3130”]I figured the title said enough to get everyone’s attention :slight_smile:

I’ll be giving away 4 15 minute Skype readings for this weekend. 2 to forum members and two to people who like my Facebook page. If you haven’t liked my page do so to double your chances of winning a slot. If interested post here and I’ll randomly select 2 winners from here as well as 2 who participate on my Facebook page.

Got the FB like and the post here. I’m first BIATCH!!

I got rid of my FB long ago, throwing my lot in here! Nice of you to offer, TWF.

I feel like a dick doing this because i just had Skype with TWF, but i greed for more.

So taking a part here… Hmm i wonder should i do the facebook too…

I’ll put my name in the hat!

umm… shit. I just realized I don’t have a web cam yet. lol.

Ill toss my name in too, sounds fun!

Sure why not, though if I win I need to find my microphone

It’s not required, it would be the equivalent of a phone reading.

It’s not required, it would be the equivalent of a phone reading.[/quote]

I have some big things coming in my life here in the near future. would definitely be good . Enter me please in the drawing

Just putting a random try too.

Maybe the best promotion would be to do a reading for someone who doesn’t mind you sharing it on Youtube so people can see your method and skills? Positive reviews are nice but seeing you do it is likely even better :slight_smile:

That’s similar to an idea I’ve toyed with in the past. I’ll ponder that a little more in depth.

THE BALG WINNERS
BlackLamb
Bodomite

Thanks for participating.

That’s similar to an idea I’ve toyed with in the past. I’ll ponder that a little more in depth.

THE BALG WINNERS
BlackLamb
Bodomite

Thanks for participating.[/quote]

Ah sweet ill get with ya after work when I get some time. Its Friday all my peeps are gonna gonna be pestering me. HAHA :smiley:

THE BALG WINNERS
BlackLamb
Bodomite

Thanks for participating.[/quote]

Yay! Looking forward to actually being able to speak with you TWF! Let me know what times would be best for you, since you’re doing this free I’d rather work around your schedule.

So I was one of the FB winners, which makes sense because White Jesus always gets what he wants. Being as this is the case, I thought that I would once again just be entertaining the whims of another lowly human’s desires to gain power. But as TWF is an aspiring believer, I was expecting that he might have a little bit more to show for it than the general unwashed masses.

I would like to report that my suspicions were true, that TWF gave a series of card drawings that were very revealing about me and how I was orienting towards things. What was important was the impressions that TWF was drawing from the cards; some of them could’ve been interpreted in many different ways. However, when he drew the card, the impressions he got from them were very specifically drawn toward me. I wasn’t filling in any gaps to his information or his interpretation, or finding that anything was a stretch in relativity to me. He was pointing out specific properties about my personality that I could barely express to people, but he picked it up from the drawing of the cards.

I also enjoyed the live interface; being able to see the cards drawn in live action and to interact live with the reader adds a whole new element to receiving a divination. This is not denouncing anyone who is giving free readings in a non-live format; I’m pretty impressed with every reading I have gotten here so far. Rather, this relates to those who would be interested in receiving a divination. Getting a live one is definitely worthwhile, and this is coming from someone who was never really interested in divination for quite some time. It’s definitely been a lot more constructive and insightful than I thought it would be.

At any rate, I want to thank TWF for picking me as a FB winner, and overall it was an experience that delivered exceptionally. I would recommend it to anyone really, even if you think divination is “lame”!

While I find myself not nearly as blessed as White Jesus in the luck department, I still managed to win one of the readings and I wanted to share my experience.

First of all, I’d like to quickly mention that the presentation was pretty nice for a Skype session. Being a fan of e-sports, I know showing cards on screen can be a bit awkward, but TWF had the area set up so that I could get a good look at the cards as he was laying them down. That was definitely a nice touch. But I digress.

I have to say that since I got my reading last night, I don’t think I’ll ever book anything other than live from now on. The experience was fluid and TWF is super easy to talk to, which is something I think gets ignored a lot in this type of interaction. If I had questions (and lets face it, you usually do) they are much easier to discuss “in person”.

Since the beginning of the year I’ve been facing some major setbacks, and I asked TWF just wtf was going on around me wrt influences/energy. Thanks to his readings, he was able to bring some things to my attention that I wasn’t aware of, and we discussed what could be done about the situation. As a querent, that’s something I really want in my divination sessions, and is sometimes overlooked.

I think my favorite part of the live reading was the fact TWF is experienced enough to know how to go from one reading to the next. If something needed further clarification, he knew what spread to use, and sometimes even had better decks on hand more suited to that particular question. He was very professional, and very confident in his abilities. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again TWF, it was a pleasure!

I got the other FB reading.

I cant think of enough good things to say about TWF, but it would seem most of them have been said already!

What I liked most is that he’s very professional, but not overly so. Seemed very friendly and understanding, and seems to enjoy elaborating, which is great!

The experience overall was very smooth, and he was able to glean a wealth of knowledge while barely knowing anything about me. He’s extremely intuitive and seems to know his cards like the back of his hand. There were questions and ideas Ive had running through my head for years that he was able to sum in a very neat little package.

If anything, what I gained most out of the experience was how to be a little more personable with my own clients, my people skills have never been the greatest, and It was definitely enlightening to watch another magician do things in his own style.

Im in the middle of about 50 different things right now, so I know this isnt the best review, but I wanted to at least point out that this man is definitely no charlatan, and I would recommend him to any of you in the future.

I’d like to thank everyone for their reviews and I’m glad you enjoyed the readings.

I’ll be offering these again in the future and look forward to having a more streamlined process. I enjoyed reading for everyone and running over time running my mouth. I don’t think a single “15 minute reading” was less than 30 minutes lol.

Thanks again
TWF