Its been following me for years!

Does anyone know or have any suggestions why this gnat has been following me for the last 3 years?( if not longer) I have tried talking to it and nothing happens, no response or nothing. Who or what could this be?

1 Like

Gnats live a month. Lol. I had a situation where a small moth thing showed up and years later thereā€™s often a single moth fluttering about. Never two, always one.

I know they are breeding and it isnā€™t the same moth but itā€™s a bit out of the ordinary.

ā€¦ Also winter just ended, so they arenā€™t from outside.

So Iā€™m in the same boat.

1 Like

Gnats? Insects are a common nuisances inside someoneā€™s home. However, this could be a sign delivering a messsge to you regarding rituals you have been performing.

You may see yourself as a person as insignificant, especially in comparison with a larger event or more important things that are not under your control for the last couple of years.

The gnat could symbolize potential prosperity during times of adversity. It sends the message that by being persistent, consistent, and determined even in the face of tragedy will result to victory.

1 Like

Ya know bro I thought something similar but the season meant nothing. Itā€™s been times I thought it was gone and here it drops right on my computer screen. Lol. Itā€™s funny but itā€™s not because I honestly donā€™t know who it is and the crazy shit is that a few days a go it was just flying around in our living room and my mom was ā€œlike how the hell that bug get in hereā€ I was like idk, and she goes ā€œkill that MF it might be an alienā€. She knows nothing about anything galactical nor occult oriented but it was just weird she said that. I do know that it has to be of extraterrestrial origin, whether infernal or celestial or just from somewhere I know nothing about.

1 Like

Funny thing is, that is exactly who I am. I have strong intentions on applying the occult powers for a much larger and global scale. But why wonā€™t it talk to me? Even though there are times I know shit that is unexplainable, but then again that ability could be from all the yoga, meditation, and angelic invocating

1 Like

Hiya OP! Gnats and locusts are the flag bearers of Abaddon, who also is known as the Eater of Time. So an invincible bug that doesnā€™t adhere to the flow of natural time sounds like one of Abaddonā€™s messengers! Youā€™ll never get rid of it if you donā€™t talk to him, IME they can stick around for decades below the mindā€™s eye if you ignore it. Try verbally talking to it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Abaddon is the Kingdom of Gash Khalah, ruled by Asteroth. So what do you assume? Are you saying Asteroth may have sent me a messenger? And for what purpose? I have no intention to dedicate soley to one Qlipha.

1 Like

The idea that Asteroth commands Abaddon is a ā€˜trapdoorā€™- itā€™s just something they say so that the people who believe it donā€™t bothe Abaddon. Astaroth serves Abaddon! Heā€™s like the PR guy. :slight_smile:

By Abaddon I mean Apollyon, the Angel of Destruction, who happens to be the enraged form of the deity Apollo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So what do you honestly suggest, if it were you?

1 Like

Many spirits or deitys will not openly communicate but use visions and other symbols and signs to communicate with various people.

So should I evoke/invoke The hell of Abaddon?

Hiya! Iā€™d suggest, when you find the gnat next, to verbally ask it what itā€™s deal is and why it keeps doing this. You may have a gut reaction or sudden thought that doesnā€™t feel like your voice, or you may come upon and suddenly understand the answer in normal life. If it tells you Abaddon wants to talk, then you head on down to the Pit, not before. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I disagree that Astaroth serves him (due to the fact that Abaddon does not need her), yet it is definite that Abaddon is not subordinate to Astaroth.

I do agree it is a gimmick for people not to bother him.