It's an absolute pleasure to have found a community such as this one

Greetings everybody,
My name is Stephan, I’m 30 years of age (31 on the 14th). A brief introduction of myself, I’ve been a laveyan satanist for well over a decade. I have had explored the luciferian path on and off, as well as generally been a picking up odds and ends of information I have found useful and have applied to my life. I’ve been drawn to lately a bit of law of attraction, and general spiritual explorations. Granted I’ve not thrown a label on what I’ve been finding and applying generally. Mostly I tend to find myself in the act of self freeing and change for the best. Often times I’ve found in the act of this in itself has created change in the world around me and I’ve been drawn to seek out more as I’m sure we all have here.
I can’t say I’ve ever practiced magik in any sort of conventional sense or at least that I’ve been aware of. However my intuition, leads me to this point here today. I’m excited to see where things go from here, every day it seems there’s always a different viewpoint opening up to explore!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

Welcome

It’s great you have found a community to be part of but I would have to disagree. I’ve been here a few days now & none of my questions have been answered. I do see a lot of edge lord tho so I think this place isn’t for me

Welcome, Stephan! I’m new here myself, and I have found so much information I’m almost on overload, and the folks on the forum have been very friendly to me. I hope your experience here will be as good as mine has been!

2 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Glad you enjoyed us here.

2 Likes

I certainly do, so much to learn all over this forum!

2 Likes

Welcome brother.

1 Like

You’ve been going round deleting stuff which is why your profile’s Activity shows no posts. Hard to reply when that happens mate. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Here’s a toast to you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I have been deleting my posts because “none of my questions have been answered”. If pretty basic stuff or book recommendations can’t be answered then why bother asking?

You also deleted your intro, which is strange since doing an intro is one of our rules.

Do you wish to remain on the forum (which will require restoring the intro, which I can do) or do you wish to leave?

1 Like

I’ll be leaving so deactivate or whatever you need to do

Welcome! I’ve only been here a couple of weeks myself, and I have found this forum to be engaging and informative. I especially appreciate the maturity of the majority of the participants…interactions are respectful, unlike so many places on the internet. I love seeing all of the different spiritual practices of the members here, there’s a lot to learn. I hope your experience on the forum is enjoyable and informative.

2 Likes