It's a long shot..but

Would anyone be willing to do a Love Spell for me?

I’ve tried and failed. I don’t seem to be making any progress yet I want this, more than anything. I believe it’s because I’m not powerful or skilled enough. If someone could grant me this, I would be truly and utterly grateful.

[quote=“LastRequest99, post:1, topic:6639”]Would anyone be willing to do a Love Spell for me?

I’ve tried and failed. I don’t seem to be making any progress yet I want this, more than anything. I believe it’s because I’m not powerful or skilled enough. If someone could grant me this, I would be truly and utterly grateful.[/quote]

I would be willing to try.

I,too,have failed countless love spells myself,and I still have yet to reach that point Lady Eva has(where she realized that pinning your attention onto one individual is a waste of time,and you’ve glorified them so much that you’re too involved to do anything about solving it),and for some reason,my mind is having a hard time accepting the facts.

In fact,even though I’ve completely stopped glorifying person(like,completely) after doing this great self-empowerment ritual that totally changed my outlook on the world,the spirit of clinginess still remains.

So if I perform a spell for another person maybe I’ll see whether the fault in my process is in not being able to apply the Law of Reverse Effort or not?

You can PM me for details on who,and what,and how.When I’m done with the spell(like the minute I’m done),I’ll log on and report to you how the ritual went down.I’m not going to record it for you or anything like that,but I am going to outline what happened,and such.

When that’s done,I want you to completely put the ritual out of mind.Despite the fact that I’m the one doing the heavy lifting(the magical work),the hard part that we all seem to have a hard time mastering,getting the ritual out of your mind,is something you will have to do,since your thoughts can make the ritual backfire just as much as mine,and even more so because you’re involved in it.

In short,I’ll try to do this.I don’t promise results,nor do I promise that I’m some super wizard.However,I also know that if I succeed,you’ll be praising me,and I like being praised,especially publicly.

Alternatively,if I fail,then you’ll truly be convinced that you’re not to blame,and then you’ll have that boost you need to keep doing this yourself.

But I’m not going to fail.As long as you can get the whole operation,the request you made,the ritual,the person,everything out of your mind,I’ll probably be able to do the same(I have my own love life drama to worry about),and then it’s only a matter of time(a month tops) before the result comes.

So go ahead,PM me the details.

That is an excellent reason to do this!

@LastRequest99 - In a month’s time, depending on Arcane’s efforts (which I’m sure will be much more successful than most of ours), I’d be willing to try.
As the curses I have attempted seem to work almost every single time, every love spell I have ever done (Ok, I’ve only tried 3 times, once using sex magick) have failed in their entirety. Perhaps doing it for someone else will shine the light as to why.

Hi, can anyone give an update as to how the spell went?

Thanks

[quote=“nthbeach, post:4, topic:6639”]Hi, can anyone give an update as to how the spell went?

Thanks[/quote]

Please take a minute to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks!