It’s all good now :) you can delete

Delete this you can delete

1 Like

Try Botis.

2 Likes

You may find looking into this method of use. Came up recently.

3 Likes

Oh btw…^ that situation was handled

4 Likes

Glad to hear it :grin: lol people will hopefully learn not to be stupid, least the ones who arn’t in the ground. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh details please, pm me if you like :slight_smile:

Try the Rose Cross Ritual, the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, in whatever vibrated names you choose to use.

1 Like

Best topic title EVER! :joy:

4 Likes

Try making a sigil reminisce to you of a jagged killing spike and meditate focusing all your hate and rage into it and see it becoming real, project all your rage stabbing it into her heart over and over until you can’t hold it anymore then leave it buried there until the next time you attack. Do it at least once a day or night preferably while she is sleeping. Sometimes simplicity is key where more complicated rituals may fail.

2 Likes

I would say take a chill pill and call King Amdusias to make her bend over to your will and shut her mouth.

3 Likes

thx guys i appreciate all of you, Just a little bit frustrated, I will try to use your suggestions love you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is family, you dont kill family on such a small cause :wink:

No matter what she is doing, the results can be completely reversed. It will be as if nothing has ever happened.

I suggest bind her behaviour so that she cant hurt you, and stops spreading lies. A binding ritual on saturday in the hour of saturn can help a lot :wink:

2 Likes