It might sound strange but

I think someone is misunderstanding this…I do not think the astral is up in my mind, but okay…Etheric ? Astral ? Kind of the same ? But lets see what wiki says about it hum guys ? :smiley:

So Astral - The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic), medieval, oriental and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[1] It is the world of the planetary spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and generally said to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.[2] In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism.

And Etheric - The etheric plane (see also Etheric body) is a term introduced into Theosophy by Charles Webster Leadbeater and Annie Besant to represent the subtle part of the lower plane of existence. It represents the fourth [higher] subplane of the physical plane (a hyperplane), the lower three being the states of solid, liquid, and gaseous matter. The idea was later used by authors such as Alice Bailey, Rudolf Steiner, Walter John Kilner and others.
The term aether (also written as “ether”) was adopted from ancient Greek philosophy and science into Victorian physics (see Luminiferous aether) and utilised by Madame Blavatsky to correspond to akasha, the fifth element (quintessence) of Hindu metaphysics.

See… It is actually as i thought, the Aether is the 5th element, Id say that the Aether is what makes me move on the Astral plane, but maybe i am wrong…The Etheric plane, is a physical one…the Astral isnt. But you can be on planet earth both on etheric or on the astral plane. Now im getting confused…lol

The eath planetary sphere (astral) populated by planetary Earth spirits has nothing to do with the RTZ of the earth (etheric plane). Both are related to Earth tho.

Past spontaneous APs where I found myself in my room, my appartment, earth place = etheric projection/etheric plane.

Now, if I project and meet MORECH or NAGA (Bardonian planetary spirits of the Earth sphere) I will be in the astral plane of the Earth.

This is my understanding of the planes. Correct me skilled APers if I’m wrong

No i think you got it right, i was a bit confused but yes that makes sense.

It is exactly that :wink:

It is true that alof of spirits are completely human constructed, but I would hesitate to say all of them are. Azazel did say something along the lines of EA creating him in BOA. But I think thats more along the lines of our minds interpreting energetic intelligences. Sure we give it form, but on some level I think something is already there. A clue to this is that the reality we see is in some way a reflection of who we are. This was the clue the ritual gave me when I was trying to figure out how I changed the color of the sheets that one time. This I think also determines in what way spirits take form when people interact with them. To a degree at least this also determines how our physical world forms.

Now your saying the etheric police are human spirits who for one reason or another aren’t in heaven or hell. First of all heaven and hell imo are among things on the astral that would fall under human creations. I mean they are there, but their stuff people put there and are more distractions or at best things you can use, whether then a part of the natural progression of where people are supposed to go. The etheric police you describe sound like a superstitious and cowardly lot, I doubt their capable of policing the etheric plane if thats truly what they are.

Now some powerful spirits do hang around close to the physical plane such as the loa, some djinn, some alien entities and other godforms. But once again, these ususally won’t bother anyone unless you come into their terretory and start screwing around. That’s not all the time, some types of entities near this plane are hostile and try to screw around in our world, but I wouldn’t call those cops either.

I do know where i was was neither here or close to the planet earth, it is not the first time i explode like this and i usually end up somewhere outside of this planet…it is mostly what i have been doing when i do astral travelling, im not up to do bad things or rape people or whatever, i just wanna know things. . and yes…i now know that whenever i explode like this, i usually end up somewhere different, not on this planet. Because when i do travel on this planet, i never explode like this…or implode to be exact…do know how to describe it, it just feels fucked up…and suddenly, boom…and there i am looking at our planet or some other fucked up strange planet or just, looking at darkness…and then something comes up to my sight after a while of being on that same darkness.

[quote=“sunas, post:21, topic:2757”]I think someone is misunderstanding this…I do not think the astral is up in my mind, but okay…Etheric ? Astral ? Kind of the same ? But lets see what wiki says about it hum guys ? :smiley:

So Astral - The astral plane, also called the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical (particularly neo-Platonic), medieval, oriental and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[1] It is the world of the planetary spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and generally said to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.[2] In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism.

And Etheric - The etheric plane (see also Etheric body) is a term introduced into Theosophy by Charles Webster Leadbeater and Annie Besant to represent the subtle part of the lower plane of existence. It represents the fourth [higher] subplane of the physical plane (a hyperplane), the lower three being the states of solid, liquid, and gaseous matter. The idea was later used by authors such as Alice Bailey, Rudolf Steiner, Walter John Kilner and others.
The term aether (also written as “ether”) was adopted from ancient Greek philosophy and science into Victorian physics (see Luminiferous aether) and utilised by Madame Blavatsky to correspond to akasha, the fifth element (quintessence) of Hindu metaphysics.

See… It is actually as i thought, the Aether is the 5th element, Id say that the Aether is what makes me move on the Astral plane, but maybe i am wrong…The Etheric plane, is a physical one…the Astral isnt. But you can be on planet earth both on etheric or on the astral plane. Now im getting confused…lol[/quote]the astral and etheric are not the same. If you get hurt in etheric the pain will transfer to your physical body which means if you die in the etheric you die physically. Now astral is just a mental plane is all…

Yes, if i am not mistaken i do believe the are known as the keepers of the veil. Some Priestess came to me about 8 years ago and told me they had thier eye on me for some shit i did back then

Thanks for all the answer guys, it really clarified me.

Tip, sunas:

Take shit from nobody. Especially with all the stuff you have.

im sick of all this law and order its all a bunch of repressing BS. to quote a great song by watain LAWLESS and to the laws of man we shall not bow. then I say why not extend that lawlessness to the vary brink of total existence.

Law and disorder, self-discipline and wild self-gratifying hedonism, good and evil, beauty and ugliness… all just parts of a spectrum, and only the foolish seek simple answers to apply in every situation.

Be wise - use what works best for your interests in any given situation, discard the rest.

They are “ideals” and are a trap for the lazy, a tool for the corrupt, and a joke for the black magician. :wink:

I believe it is true and total freedom we speak ov. at least I gathered and ment.
like you way of putting it

…keepers of the veil