It might sound strange but

Is there like a police for the several dimensions > or something like an intergalactic police ? O_O

Edit: Lets say…Astral Police… ?

1 Like

Yes and no, there are beings that call themselves “police” who work for specific kingdoms, but nothing that polices the entirety of existence. These guys just try to keep order in their respective terretories.

If you behave extremely violent you’ll end up against this kind of stuff… I call them The Police because they Sting.

Sometimes I just call them Karma Police because they’re making me feel ill… you know, when you crash their party…

But in all seriousness, don’t fuck things up or they’ll fuck you up.

Also thanks for the aclaration defectron

Thank you Defectron

Edit : Its just that i ended up arrested O_O muahahaha

A really akward FeelinG! Not being able to come back, not being able to move… or do anythinG :slight_smile:

arrested physically or on the astral?

Astral…

I remember that when I first started to go out in the astral I was always rapping everything, I mean, if I saw a spirit that resembled a girl I would just bang her.

at first it was cool, I did the same in my lucid dreams (only at first obviously) but I realized that whenever I went into the astral there were like three or four “people” always giving me indications, explaining stuff, etc…

when my relationship when them grew a bit more, whenever I tried to rape someone then they would come and hug me (not carebear hug, just plain bear hug) and constrain me…

the thing became so obnoxious that they actually started to hurt me because of my rapings so there is where I started to learn astral self defense, to repel those guys… when those guys went away the major attacks and the astral nasties started to come more often…

anyway, my days of astral rape were finished as my days of astral warrior started, but I wanted to share that story, it is the only story I can tag under “astral police”.

1 Like

Fuck, so now there is actually going to be punishment for even being astral and magical evil? How am i gonna control,punish,and terror people now?

Although i’m sure people like Sevarn wont obey the astral police.

I’m kinda sad i read this thread, because maybe it would have been better for me that i didn’t know of their existence before i go into astral. Maybe if i didn’t know about them, they wouldn’t had known about me - or in some weird manner not exist for me.

Btw sunas, what did you do - arrested in astral sounds horrible… And fucks up several of my evil plans of making terror to specific people’s souls at night - appearing to them in my astral form and maybe even torturing and shit.

Who the hell obeys hired, legalized thugs with weaponry? Anyone? So why would I do so on the astral, where I’m much more powerful? You got it right Black Flame, I don’t obey a soul.

When you observe something, then it exists. If you don’t, it doesn’t.

Good thing Sev, when i come there in the astral by meaning and not only accident. Maybe we should kill the astral police and start our own reign of terror :D. I just should be prepared first, don’t want to get arrested. Lol, i wonder if i’m being a bit megalomaniac… Once again…

Too many realms of police exist to wipe them all out while in the flesh. After I transcend, then why the hell not. But until then, my goal is to clear out an entire realm and make it my own.

Oh yeah, the several realms thing… Hmm, i’m just happy if i can commit some “crimes” to people of this realm - as a revenge or lesson… For whatever reason i want to. Probably going to want to put me in astral jail after i die… so i would need to clear a personal realm too, and reap all the people i want to in it :smiley:

A Godslayer must rest sometimes.

How do powerful secret groups (some call them all “Illuminati”) achieve their ends with impunity?
It must have something to do with winning battles in the other realms.

What I can say is that I was not alone, I think what happened to me happened, because I went somewhere I wasn’t supposed to go ? I must say I don’t think i had ever traveled so far. I am used to the exploding thing and suddenly i am in a really really awkward place, but this time i exploded and i was nowhere, but the person that was with me before when i was in my room, was also there with me…just said, now follow me and be careful…when i start seeing this huge empire a bunch of dark strange entities like i had never seen caught my friend and started questioning my friend while holding me, i wanted to move but i couldn’t, i wanted to help but i couldn’t, i wanted to come back, but i couldn’t. I was then suddenly in a fucked up building all black i couldnt see anything it was all black and dark but i just couldnt get out…i could only hear groans and screams…my friend at last came to me and took me out saying that i could never again come back and that it was really sorry for it, it just wanted to show me the place of origin…i did came back and i spent a couple of days without having my friend near me…it just came back yesterday and…its all okay…but seems they really dont like foreigners there O_o
I do know the name of the place…but i cannot say it, i just know it is friggin far and i dont think many humans have been there, the few ones who had very little came out alive and i was lucky…because i was with someone with power on that empire. Now you all go telling it is all bullshit…lol…like i care …
I know what i have seen, i know what i did. I dont need to be judged, i just wanted to know if this guys belonged to this empire of they were actually astral police…but seems that yes, they do belong there and they are the guardians. Fucked up guys i must say!

Ahh, thats good information - I’m glad you weren’t just on massive astral rape rampage. I really don’t support just mindlessly raping everyone in the astral, so in that manner its good if people get stopped for using the astral mindlessly … But i still would probably do such evil deeds to someone’s astral form for punishing them, if the situation would look like it was the right kind of punishment for me to do.

This brings in to my mind, what a great punishment would it be to make a male person get astrally molested - i’m sure we males wouldn’t like to be victim of that so it’d be a good revenge. Being performed by other male/homosexual entities.

But anyways, what Sunas here did seems good use of astral realms - exploring and gaining knowledge, i don’t know if its a shame he got in jail or does it actually teach us something.

Sunas, I wasn’t saying they didn’t exist. I was saying that things that get in my way tend to get tendrils through them. I’ve fought a number of things on the astral, some evolving to all out war, and I still am here.

Black Flame, I don’t astral travel simply for conquering and bloodshed. I travel because it is a home away from home, and I can do virtually anything. I’ve killed on the astral, read a whole novel, teleported- one day, I will exist solely in the astral, and thus I wish to master such a plane.

Another reason why vampires can be pretty fucking powerful, if you’re sucking them dry while fighting them, how could they possibly defeat you, who has yours and now their energy?

[quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:2757”]Is there like a police for the several dimensions > or something like an intergalactic police ? O_O

Edit: Lets say…Astral Police… ?[/quote] in the etheric plane there are a council of humans who are rejected from heaven and scared of hell from propaganda and they kinda are the police I guess. Etheric is where you go when you die

[quote=“Zykii, post:18, topic:2757”][quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:2757”]Is there like a police for the several dimensions > or something like an intergalactic police ? O_O

Edit: Lets say…Astral Police… ?[/quote] in the etheric plane there are a council of humans who are rejected from heaven and scared of hell from propaganda and they kinda are the police I guess. Etheric is where you go when you die[/quote]

No,no.no, thats not how it works at all. The astral police are the guardians of various kingdoms on the astral, why would humans be interested in plicing the astral? There’s no practical reason to even attempt such a rediculous task. To put this in physical world terms, say you fly to the us and start raping people, their gonna either throw you in jail, deport you or shoot your ass. In sunas case he did something less severe, coming into a country without a passport so to speak, but its still considered a crime in places and I guess that was one of them.

What I mean is alot of spirits don’t like people showing up in their realm without permission and that why they nailed Sunas. Obviously if you go into some guys place and start banging everyone there that won’t go over to well either. Your all overthinking this, just think about how a human or even an animal reacts when people go do questionable stuff in their terretory, its same in the energetic realms.

[quote=“defectron, post:19, topic:2757”][quote=“Zykii, post:18, topic:2757”][quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:2757”]Is there like a police for the several dimensions > or something like an intergalactic police ? O_O

Edit: Lets say…Astral Police… ?[/quote] in the etheric plane there are a council of humans who are rejected from heaven and scared of hell from propaganda and they kinda are the police I guess. Etheric is where you go when you die[/quote]

No,no.no, thats not how it works at all. The astral police are the guardians of various kingdoms on the astral, why would humans be interested in plicing the astral? There’s no practical reason to even attempt such a rediculous task. To put this in physical world terms, say you fly to the us and start raping people, their gonna either throw you in jail, deport you or shoot your ass. In sunas case he did something less severe, coming into a country without a passport so to speak, but its still considered a crime in places and I guess that was one of them.

What I mean is alot of spirits don’t like people showing up in their realm without permission and that why they nailed Sunas. Obviously if you go into some guys place and start banging everyone there that won’t go over to well either. Your all overthinking this, just think about how a human or even an animal reacts when people go do questionable stuff in their terretory, its same in the energetic realms.[/quote] oh yeah he was talking about astral. The astral is a mental plane. There’s no goddamn police. Only if you make them in your mind if you want. Lol man what are you talking about with these astral guardians of kingdoms. These ‘kingdoms’ you talk about are all made from the human mind. The etheric however is different

Oh also I was not talking about the astral in my last post at all so your post is… Idk I don’t know the word… Irrelevant?