It is time

So some of you are familiar with me here. I have been practicing magic for a long time and I have never felt the need for anything baneful. This time however I have been pushed over the edge. I am beyond sick and tired of talking to women and then being ghosted. Only to find out they didn’t even have a good reason for it. This last time I had this entire weekend planned out only to be stood up and ghosted for days. When she finally got back to me her reason was “she just didn’t feel like it” this shit has gone far enough. I’m usually not the vengeful type but I am fucking done with being treated this way.
So post something baneful for me to use! Curses,hexes,jinxs the works!

14 Likes

demons of magick book. magickal attack book Angels and demons book . all from gallery of magick. plenty to choose from. lots of spells of all kinds.

3 Likes

Absolutely within your rights but please also work on not being the kind of guy women ghost, which is 99% magnetism and charisma and not external stuff. :heart:

You’re a looker IMO, and have a duty to have handsome sons as well, and if you were a movie actor or pop singer you’d be fighting off would-be wifies with a stick. :stuck_out_tongue:

PM me if you want to talk about archetypes so you can get some mojo going, I’ll leave the baneful chat to others. :+1:

14 Likes

@ObsidianWarrior man all I can say is go get them. It is time they stopped messing around with a powerful being as yourself. Success!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hell of a compliment coming from you @Lady_Eva!!

6 Likes

Really? You are surrounded by all the magical knowledge one can hope for and you are going with the angry nice guy?

You could learn how to play with these cunts like puppets? Vamp their fucking energies? There are endless ways to fuck with these human cunt holes.

Ever studied how to be a pickup artist?

5 Likes

Angry nice guy no. I never claimed I was nice and many people would refer to me as an asshole lol.
I was just never interested in baneful magic,but as I’m tired of just telling people that they are “human cunt holes” (I like that description by the way) I’m looking to start being baneful.
Never learned to vamp or any of that which is why I’m asking now for some things to try out.

2 Likes

Those cunt holes are either good for two reasons to feed from and/or to fuck. I wouldn’t waste my time cursing them.

Would you curse the cow you get your milk from? No. Or eat?

I am planning on creating a vampire know how to thread later today. I will link here when its up.

4 Likes

Awesome! I look forward to it!

2 Likes

I don’t even know if women know what they want half the time. I know I used to be attracted to the most toxic could careless about me guys because my mind was like “oh he must be important if he is way too good for me”

2 Likes

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201301/do-pick-artist-techniques-really-work

3 Likes

Your’s not so bad. It’s a stranger right? I assume it is. Your talking about days. Try months or yr with a person who you think is a real friend. Now that is ghosting!! and on purpose since you called them out on it and they said they promise not to ghost. And it’s with someone special too. soulmate friend. Now that is painful . Yours is days with someone you just met? i’m assuming of course. That’s the new generation of dating etiquette due to cell phone techs. People don’t know what real socialization is or human decency to communicate.

I know it gets annoying to deal with such immaturity and waste your time and effort.

Have you done work on self-love and acceptance as part of your magical practice? One should be a little watchful when entering into baneful territory because it will take a toll on you ( :slight_smile: you know by the way things feel :slight_smile: ). At the risk of sounding less than understanding, vengeance for being avoided or stood up by the opposite sex might be an inefficient application of your focus. I used to be fussy about this sort of thing but never did I seek vengeance for it.

baneful territory is fun if your doing it by choice and not by reacting. =o) And using it as a learning soul growth and to further gain knowledge of magick. Some people deserve such torture. It depends on situation of each person. Have to look at the whole interaction to decide if they wrong you or not. IF it’s stranger then it’s no biggy. If it’s someone you know close then that is a different story. They may be using you and then ghost after they get their benefits.

No it wasn’t days I’m not some fool millennial that falls in love after 40 text messages :rofl:
I’ve been slowly getting more interested in baneful techniques anyway. This was just the feather that broke the back so to speak.
No problems with self love either.
This is just one area that I’d apply said knowledge to and it seemed like a reasonable area to start. I’ve assessed the situation and deemed it worthy of my time to be baneful.

2 Likes

This sucks but you have to start attracting and stop chasing, or serving, and you may not think you do that but I am just making a suggestion of what might be going wrong.

3 Likes

Why do you want to deal with all the problems and stress that comes with having a partner?

1 Like

actually lady eva. I didn’t spent much time chasing her. I was in no contact for long time continuing my learning of other things. Due to her brain surgery I thought something was wrong and give benefit of the doubt that she had to deal with things to heal. . I didn’t know she really ghost me ‘on purpose’ until after i see her new baby with new husband. I found out he was reason she went ghosting,. She can’t have a close friend and partner at same time as i was more close to her then him. They were just in bed together, no love. That i’m sure. It’s more for survival and treatment base on labels… During that year time. I did prayers for her healing and gave her supplements to help her heal. So without my help she wouldn’t have had a baby or connect with her bf then turn husband. Did feng shui and attracted good thing as well as to help health. I was kick to the curb of being used. If i didn’t help her with knowledge and healing, she wouldn’t be where she was. Her health would of declined as she don’t know what to do to heal. The supplements i gave her did a good job helping heal her and got her to be more self sufficient. In those time I was focus on healing her as she’s my soulmate friend because that’s what real friend does and all along she was just using me. If she told me earlier that she don’t want anything to do with me, i wouldn’t of wasted all those efforts on her. Especially for all the good i did and get abandoned for loving her. I show love and she show hate. go figure!! opposites do attract. Confront her for mistreatment and i get attack back and seen as the guy with a black heart. All my efforts were me being a real friend. She made some BS excuse too and lies. The worse of all is she don’t have decency to talk to me in person. Sent the husband to threaten me after i confront her making her feel offended which is true. Her reply just prove all the stuff I said on the email i sent her is true. I’m sure they having real fun with all the magick i cast considering if it’s doing it’s job. =o)

I know some of you may think , how could i love someone if i’m casting magick on them? Simple. tough love. She and he need to learn lessons to respect those that practically help save their life /relationships. She need to learn lessons. That’s why i’m casting them magick. To teach, not revenge.

And i’m not even talking about partner relationships. Ours is friendship. She’s confuse that i want to get in her pants due to 3rd party input. Her lost. I doubt she’ll make contact as she has ego and stubborn. I will kept my word to not contact or reach out to her unless she does so first. No one wants to be in another’s life if they don’t want you there. Atleast i don’t. i’m not sure about others. They might be crazy to want to be around those drama queens.

Eh, she’s married and has bred, get your own wife is my point of view. :man_shrugging:

Well, imagine being married to a lady who risked her life to bear your child, then some other guy comes sniffing around?

Get your own wife who will love you that much and more, because that one’s taken. :thinking:

Is my personal input, AS a wife. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Hello,

I feel like it’s a waste of personal energy to even consider doing any type of magik on her. I know you are a man, and you are all ego. But, I’m looking at your pic and you are a good looking guy. Just thank the universe that she was taken out of your path. I always ask the universe, Goetias, spirits, etc. to remove people who are not for me. I hate investing and wasting my time. I’m not one to talk as I’m not used to having long term relationships. But, many of my former lovers are my friends and I’m glad we crossed paths. As for the others, I’m glad I didn’t waste my energy and time. Focus your magik on bringing you what you want in a woman.