"It Has Already Happened On The Astral Plane" -What Does This Mean?

Regarding a magickal working of mine, the spirits have told me, “It has already happened/taken place on the astral plane.” This was several weeks ago and although I felt I understood what they were saying at the time, I have since been puzzling over it. What does it mean? I must admit I feel a little silly in asking this question, but I really would appreciate some insight.

The astral in terms of energy is just emotional energy. One has the Higher and Lower Astral Planes (higher and lower chakras). So when you semd out magick all is astral in nature as your are discharging an Emotional Psychic Burst of energy… Where your energy would affect the psychic and physical nature of all entities involved.

So my take on what the spirits meant is that your energetic projection reached its target course. Whether it was successful was dependent on what you sent out. Did it have a potent enough emotional charge? Or does it require more energy?

That’s happened to me a few times, it usually means there is no probablistic set of events in the material realm now that won’t result in your outcome.

I’m interested in this because no-one has ever reported the exact same words, so if you can, please update if/when it happens!

I would say they just mean it is done. Completed. Stop fretting about it and just go about your life. Let it pop up when it’s time. Things are completed in the astral plane well before they might even be hinted at materially.

It makes me think of the whole “as above, so below” thing.

Perhaps the spirits mean that your will has already manifested in its astral version. It’s real in the astral realm. Now it is a matter of having it manifest in its earthly version - that is, in a way that you can see, hear, and otherwise experience like any other corporeal being. Could be only a matter of time.

[quote=“Salpinx, post:5, topic:6487”]It makes me think of the whole “as above, so below” thing.

Perhaps the spirits mean that your will has already manifested in its astral version. It’s real in the astral realm. Now it is a matter of having it manifest in its earthly version - that is, in a way that you can see, hear, and otherwise experience like any other corporeal being. Could be only a matter of time.[/quote]

To further add to Salpinx’s comment, it means that since the spirits’ time on the astral plane is not linear like the time here on earth (the concepts of time differ between other planes) and it means that what you asked for has already been taken care of you just haven’t seen the effects yet because our time is much slower. So the changes or whatever you asked for are already completed just not yet visible. Give a few weeks and see what happens. Things will unfold and shift around for you to make your desire come true.

Things that occur on the physical plane happen on the astral plane first. Actions come down through the various planes and the astral is the last stop before the physical universe.

What others have said.

In my experience,magic works by connecting you to a higher side of yourself,or an external force.This force or spirit(or Godself) resides on higher planes and is thoroughly connected to you now that you’ve engaged your physical body to do things.

On the higher planes,things are more malleable.They are not bound by time and space,at least,not as much as we are here.So at that level,new things can be synthesized and with time they will be brought into fruition in the physical world.

Saying it has already happened on the Astral plane means you have taken the abstract energy and the defined will,and you have combined the two on a higher level,it has descended through the planes,gaining more and more properties until it fully materializes in this world.