Issuing the same spirit multiple tasks

For a while now, I’ve been considering doing some healing/health work on myself with a particular demon. It seems a natural next step in an ongoing long term operation that has been running for a while, but I’m still preparing and have yet to do divination on the matter.

The other day I found out a close friend of mine has been given a very unfortunate diagnosis, and it has me wondering whether issuing a spirit multiple tasks is at all a good idea.

My initial thought was to include my friend in the ritual I’m planning for myself but if this could be detrimental to the outcome, I’d rather go about it differently. Then again, would evoking the same entity twice in a row for different tasks be much better?

I’m open to the idea of choosing two different entities, but this particular lne has kind of been knocking on the door lately, and it has me curious. If any of you have insight or experience, I’d love to hear it.

Ask the spirit. It depends on them. Some work through the agency of their subordinates. Others do the work themselves.

I consulted the Thoth deck, and it came out positive for moving forward.

I then performed a ritual to ask the entity directly. My clairaudience is not at all as well developed as my vision and “feel” for things, so I’d love to verify or solidify it somehow, but I do believe I was answered.

Thanks!

Use a physical device, such as cowry shells, then.

I’ve been considering making my own pendulum for this, but I hesitate, as I don’t really want to make myself dependant on the ideomotor effect.

The idea of using cowrie shells immediately resonated with me, and you bringing it up is actually quite the synchronicity.

I’ll find some, and get to work. Thank you!

edit - No more than 10 minutes from my home, a stunning beauty sold me these:

I only got four, but if I find a preferred method that needs more of them, they cost next to nothing. If you have any resources for learning appropriate systems, I’d be very interested.

I recommend the system of Obi used in Santeria. You only need four. :wink:
There was this great article online about but the website seems to be down now. I’ll write up a mini tutorial on it if you’d like.

That would be awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

There’s a prayer you have to say when you throw Obi. Just like there’s a prayer you have to say when u throw Chomolongos. You also have to do a ceremony to feed the shells along with songs you have to sing. your dealing superior intelligences so I guess they would be able to adapt to any yes no system you would use. A friend of myn does Hoodoo and uses 4 pennies to ask yes no questions

We’re only ripping off the system itself. The way it’s done “properly” in Santeria is for Santeria and the orishas. I use cowry shells really effectively for my own spirits.

[url=http://realpagan.net/m/group/discussion?id=6330711%3ATopic%3A33076]http://realpagan.net/m/group/discussion?id=6330711%3ATopic%3A33076[/url]

I found the site btw.

Except I disagree with the author of the article saying the natural mouth is the “darkside”. I say flip it. The natural mouth is the “positive” with the man made opening the “negative”.

[quote=“Euoi, post:10, topic:5102”][url=http://realpagan.net/m/group/discussion?id=6330711%3ATopic%3A33076]http://realpagan.net/m/group/discussion?id=6330711%3ATopic%3A33076[/url]

I found the site btw.[/quote]

This is exactly what I needed, thanks for your help.

[quote=“DohnJee, post:1, topic:5102”]For a while now, I’ve been considering doing some healing/health work on myself with a particular demon. It seems a natural next step in an ongoing long term operation that has been running for a while, but I’m still preparing and have yet to do divination on the matter.

The other day I found out a close friend of mine has been given a very unfortunate diagnosis, and it has me wondering whether issuing a spirit multiple tasks is at all a good idea.

My initial thought was to include my friend in the ritual I’m planning for myself but if this could be detrimental to the outcome, I’d rather go about it differently. Then again, would evoking the same entity twice in a row for different tasks be much better?

I’m open to the idea of choosing two different entities, but this particular lne has kind of been knocking on the door lately, and it has me curious. If any of you have insight or experience, I’d love to hear it.[/quote]

All you have to do is ask. Most entities won’t mind working as long as they’re getting the payment they’re asking for. There’s no reason why he/she should refuse to work for both cases.