Issue with contractor

So our new contractor is really really pissing me off now, I can’t do any sort of rituals if this tard of a man is hanging out late night doing nothing anyway he’s out at like 11 at night doing nothing and if he sees me doing a ritual cause his Jesus life is more important then everyone else’s…he’ll run off now I’m getting scalded by whole family…

Literally the man is an obstacle for me right now and it’s pissing me off…I have work to do with my deities and I can’t do any evocations if this Jesus bozo is hanging around doing nothing but ready to complain if he sees something as if his beliefs rule over everyone else’s…is there anything I can do magick wise since nothing civil seems like is gonna work.

Cause this man and his stupid girlfriend hanging around our yard is stopping me from doing literally anything magick wise….:unamused:

I understand he’s homeless and he has nowhere else to go but damn I can’t do anything here on my own accord anymore without a Jesus nut getting on my ass😒

There was literally one night he was there at 1 in the morning when my family was asleep I go out there to set my universal circle up and before I unfold it I hear

“Wassup man….”

He does contract work and he literally doesn’t leave until 2 am sometimes

And let’s say he did leave at 2 am I can’t do this ritual at 3 am I wanna do cause I have work 7:30 in the morning so I really have an obstacle on my ass rn

2 Likes

Ngl, but that sounds real sketchy.

He shouldn’t be around at all if he’s not working.

1 Like

So he’s just a contractor right? Meaning he’s working for your family? I wouldn’t mind a thing he says about me since 1) its definitely not his place to say anything and he could get in trouble at his job for doing so I’d imagine.? He’s there to work. Not judge peoples lifestyles. And 2) its your home. You’re not hurting anything. He’s on your property and if he doesn’t like it that’s too bad.

Don’t let other people bother you. Or like you said before maybe try to find a nice spot in the park or wherever so there’s no one to interrupt you if that’s the main issue.

1 Like

My mom then replies: well he does stuff and he’s homeless what else do you expect.

Literally other then that my parents give him permission to storm the refrigerator whenever he wants food and again I get it he’s homeless but we essentially hired a dude that my mom magiclly thought WAS GONNA BE A HUGE HELPand he sits around and eats our food and hangs with his gf…

The food was payment kind of.

He does Shit every now and then but wth is he doing at 12 pm doing nothing sitting around.

So we are basically giving a homeless man a place to stay that’s pretty much it

And before you suggest I talk to my mom about it my mother doesn’t listen to anyone and my brother and uncle can attest to that so there isn’t any point in talking to her

1 Like

Why not away your mother/parents magically?

King paimon or duke dantalion come to mind.

You could also do something to help the dude find somewhere else to loiter.

(You could also work on swaying his mind so that he doesn’t want to be around when he’s not working).

2 Likes

He’s not really a working contractor we hired him to do yard work I just call people who help us with work in renovating our yard contractors idky so he doesn’t have a job other then using raiding our fridge for payment and I get it he’s homeless but still

Add: our yard is being re done and my mom thought it would be a brilliant idea to hire a guy that does nothing to fix our yard

And I can’t even talk to her cause like I said above she doesn’t listen to a word people say and my uncle and brother can attest to that 100%

2 Likes

That’s the problem literally all I been doing was petitions cause I can’t do anything else with this man around

1 Like

Well, just about anybody can do yardwork.

So…he’s theoretically replaceable.

Doesn’t sound like he’s very useful otherwise. He’s apparently a bit of a nuisance or annoyance, and kind of a freeloader who loiters about.

Your home is the teat of the cow hes sucking on.

Do some petitions to get him fired/gone or for him to find greener pastures elsewhere.

2 Likes

Hello Sacredblood,

There is probably a reason your mom keeps him around. What does your Dad think about him being around?

Zen

2 Likes

Yikes! Sorry for this whole situation. I see how annoying this would be.

Maybe try to scout around your area and find a nice quiet spot to do your rituals since your mom seems to not be up for listening to your issues. It would help getting away from all that and it would give you your own space and no one there to peek in or bother you.

Are they there everyday? Or just the weekdays?

1 Like

So some homeless dude trespasses on your property at night? Just call the cops. I’m not sure I’m understanding what the big deal is. I’m guessing the wolves would get him first, but if I was out on my property and there was a random guy trespassing, he would be removed. schnell

I used to have more compassion for these people, but after some time you realize that they could get themselves into a better situation if they really tried. If you say that, people will often whine at you about “the system,” but I know what I would do, and I’d have a stream of income within a week. It’s not hard to find a free/cheap shower and clothes without holes. And then they whine and whine and whine about you. I make my decisions, you make yours. If someone trespasses on my life, I remove them, and there are no complications involved in this.

5 Likes

He comes everyday

1 Like

Idk what my dad thinks about this

1 Like

Who could I possibly write to to specifically get him fired?

1 Like

Well my parents hired him to do yard work but he’s a pest pretty much instead

1 Like

He is your best bet about getting him kicked out. I assume your mom has him around because it is the Christain thing to do or some more personal interests of hers. Of course, sometimes it is both.

Zen

1 Like

I think you need to see if he’s burying things in the yard like stolen property if he’s out in the yard at 2am without a justifiable reason for being there. Then if he is call the cops on him, anonymously though something like crime stoppers. If he’s not though… well good luck in that case with getting rid of him.

Add: if he is doing something naughty crime stoppers can’t be traced to you and hey maybe an anonymous neighbor called the line because of him creeping at 1 in the morning is what you can say if accused by your mom or anyone that you called the cops. Nooope not me maybe a neighbor (unless you live out in farm country where your nearest neighbor is 2 miles away and there would be no way a neighbor could have called and reported
him cuz there’d be no way they saw him creeping).

1 Like

No he’s here to fix our yard but he hardly does anything

Ya but you can’t fix yards at 2am. That’s just weird and suspicious there that he’s puttering around in the dark in the middle of the night in the dark.

1 Like

I suppose at the end of the day I can do everything inside my astral temple

1 Like