ISO Necronomicon/ Mesopotamian Pantheon worker

I am beginning work in the necromonicon, and mesopotamian Pantheon;
Due to the fact the Nec:. is somewhat— not backed up historically abit-- but it is still clearly real enough to work, I would Like to discuss or be mentored by someone who has been able to work what works, bypass bs, etc.

Any comfortable enough to think they are veteran enough to help, I appreciate it.

Thankks

This might be some useful additional reading:
Papers in the Attic: Essays on Mesopotamian Spirituality and the Necronomicon Tradition

Weird coincidence. I’m researching the Qlipoth lately and this morning I was reading the following article which increased my curiosity regarding the Necronomicon and the gate walk initiation rites:

My main Paradigm is Mesopotamian, I never worked with the Necronomicon but I had a Feeling about it for quite sometime so I ordered my copy of the Necronomicon Last Week, i will receive it Tomorow.

Even if this Book is not Backed up by Historical Proof, I am sure that It works Well, Its Funny how People are Calling the Necronomicon a Fraud, when they Use all the Work from the Renaissance Period, like the Clavicula of Solomon and so on…

In my Own Opinion, It is not the Book or the ''Spell ‘’ that Make Magic Work but Its the Magician Belief in His Capacities and Own Magickal Power.

By the Way if Someone Need Information about the Old Mesopotamian God, be it Babylonian, Canaanen, etc… In a Left Hand Path context, Feel free to Ask me , i will answer to the Best of My Abilities.

Best Regards!

I will be hitting you up

[quote=“Mephistor, post:4, topic:7865”]My main Paradigm is Mesopotamian, I never worked with the Necronomicon but I had a Feeling about it for quite sometime so I ordered my copy of the Necronomicon Last Week, i will receive it Tomorow.

Even if this Book is not Backed up by Historical Proof, I am sure that It works Well, Its Funny how People are Calling the Necronomicon a Fraud, when they Use all the Work from the Renaissance Period, like the Clavicula of Solomon and so on…

In my Own Opinion, It is not the Book or the ''Spell ‘’ that Make Magic Work but Its the Magician Belief in His Capacities and Own Magickal Power.

By the Way if Someone Need Information about the Old Mesopotamian God, be it Babylonian, Canaanen, etc… In a Left Hand Path context, Feel free to Ask me , i will answer to the Best of My Abilities.

Best Regards![/quote]