Islam and Allah

Islam is Saturn cult. They worship a space rock and their temples are only energy collecting centers. Fuck.

Xtians and Jews are about Saturn too. I think the Black Cube was before this creation and we be around long after all the gods and this cosmos die.

2 Likes

Uhhh @PrinceX I’m a bit cautious about Allah , you see , I was born Hindu , and while I fully acknowledge the Demons of the Goetia , I’ve always had a bit of negative opinion of Islam as a result of their campaigns against my people . That’s why my mind’s in two places about this. What would you suggest?

1 Like

Islam is about blood and getting that human energy. Its not a religion, its just an old human meat grinder for Saturn.

Hi @Water, I had the same feelings when I started working with him. It was a challenge to even consider the idea of working with him outside the teachings of Islam.

I suggest you forget about Islam completely. Allah as a deity predates Islam. The same way the God, EL, got nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity. Those religions attached themselves to those supreme deities of their time/region, to gain authority over people and control their lives. Allah is just a deity like hundreds, maybe thousands in human history.

We are Gods. You control him, he doesn’t control you. You are USING him, and he’s ok with that as long as you know him the way he likes to be known.

Ignore Islam, the same way we ignore what Christianity and Abrahamic religions say about Demons, and only focus on the character of the deity. His powers. That’s what you’re after.

When I worked with him the first time, I forced him to do what I want. I was terrified but turned that to force that I used against him. He made miracles happen for me, and he was pissed ! But I didn’t care. I had him by the balls. Knowledge is power! Don’t fear him. He should fear you.

Approach any God this way, and he will do whatever you want. Fear him or any God, and he’ll make your life a living hell.

Become Satan. Challenge him. Force him to do your will. He will obey. He doesn’t have a choice. Satan did it, I did it, many others are doing it. You can do it too.

Read about him, study him first. Imagine you’re starting a company with a partner. Learn everything you can about him. Imagine that power working for you! You’ll love it. Think about it and give it a try when you can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PrinceX Just curious…
How did you “control and had him by the balls” if you consider if he is the “absolute God” ? Did you continuously evoke/petition him until he capitulated ?

Didn’t your method provoke some sort of hostile retaliation from him , as you claim he was pissed off ?

1 Like

Hi @tony11toes

By using his sacred names - learned that from Sufi magicians - and verses from the Quran. The same way people use Psalms in magick. You think Jesus or Yahuah approve everything people do with them? It doesn’t matter. God can’t do anything against himself. They are sacred to him as they are sacred to anybody else.

I evoked him and commanded him by those names and verses until he obeyed. I also used them directly to command what I want without even asking him.

At first was trying to get me to stop by fear. Mainly nightmares and visions. So I had to make some changes. I stopped commanding him, but I used his names and power to command what I want directly without commanding him. He still didn’t like it but he stopped being angry about it because he can’t do anything against my free will.

If it helps, forget all that and just work with him the same way you work with a high ranked Demon or any God/Goddess. He really doesn’t care about Islam. As long as you treat him with respect, all will be fine.

When I worked with him that way, I didn’t know any better. Good experience but I wouldn’t do any of that now. I was just trying to explain to you that there is nothing to fear or worry about. Especially regarding his connection to Islam. The only reason people don’t work with him is because they hate that religion or they hate “God” in general. But he’s really like any other deity in any other culture.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply , PrinceX

1. If I had to use the above verses and/or names (other than the 99 names) , could you possibly suggest what to use please ?

2. If Allah, as you stated earlier, is the “absolute” God and/or deity , then what about the Christian/Jewish / HIndu “Gods” - do you reckon they are the same “Allah” or “God” but different interpretations by man ? Or could there be multiple “absolute” Gods as ridiculous as this sounds :slight_smile: ? !

Many thanks.

1 Like

Allāh (Arabic: الله) is the Meccan creator god and the supreme deity of the pre-Islamic Arabian pantheon, who was worshiped by the pagan Arabs primarily in times of despair, need and drought as he was believed to grant life-giving rain and intervene in times of extreme crisis. The three chief goddesses of Mecca; al-Lāt, al-‘Uzzā and Manāt, were believed to be his daughters and were invoked alongside many other deities to intercede for the worshiper on behalf of Allāh: all the tribes of pre-Islamic Arabia venerated him as the High God and supreme being, but direct worship of him was rare. After creating the universe, Allāh then retired into the position of a silent and remote spectator who dwelt in 'Aliyyin (Hebrew: Elyon ), the highest heaven, and only intervened in human affairs in extreme cases of drought or danger. In pre-Islamic Arabia, the practice of calling upon God or gods to send rain (’ istisq ā ') continued with Islam although the practice of calling upon any other god other than Allah is a grave sin in Islam.

The pre-Islamic Arabian tribes who followed the native polytheistic religion, in particular the Banu Quraysh of Mecca, acknowledged Allāh to be the creator of the universe; the father of the gods, angels and jinn, and the supreme being who controls the mechanisms of the universe: the Arabian counterpart of the ancient Hebrew creator god El. The Jewish and Christian tribes of pre-Islamic Arabia called their Biblical god Allāh , although the Allāh of the Arab polytheists was distinct in concept to the Christian and Jewish Allāh. Officially, the god Allāh had no idol assigned to him, however; a black meteorite called al-Hajar al-Aswad was kept at a shrine in the corner of the Ka’aba: Allāh was believed to house a portion of his power within this mysterious black stone due to its alleged heavenly origins.

The pre-Islamic Allah was believed to reside in a distant heaven called 'Aliyyin or Lahut - the uppermost stratum of the universe and the highest plane of existence: with the other gods ( ālihah ) and angels ( mal ā’ikah ) ruling from lesser heavens which were located in the sky ( as-Samawat ). In addition to having the gods and the angels under his command, the pre-Islamic notion of Allah enjoyed a special relationship with the jinn: primordial spirits of the land that functioned as lesser gods beneath the rank of angels who ruled the desert wilderness and desolate places.

The cult of Allāh in pre-Islamic Arabia, aside from that among the monotheistic hanifs who followed an Abrahamic religion which was not Judaism or Christianity; was not prominent in society: the god Allāh was represented with only one baetyl, the Black Stone of the Ka’aba, and had no other idols apart from this. In Arabian polytheism, Allāh is considered far too powerful and immense to be interested in the affairs of humans so worship is instead directed towards his children, the ālihah ; the pantheon of gods and goddesses who intercede for humans on behalf of Allāh. In pre-Islamic Mecca, the status of Allāh as creator deity and high god did not earn him the status of patron god of the town itself: this honor was afforded to Hubal; a warrior rain-god and one of the ‘offspring’ of Allāh; who was considered in the theology of the pagan Meccans to be more interested in the well-being of the common man than Allāh himself was.

Although the pagan Arabians believed in a multitude of gods or ālihah , they knew Allah to be the Lord ( Rabb ) of the Heavens ( as - Samawat ) and the Earth (al-'Ardh ), and as the ultimate deity with authority over the gods, angels, jinn and mankind: existing before Time ( Dahr ) itself and was described as being “neither accident nor essence”. The concept of a high god, creator deity and supreme deity with power over all the other gods was common to the mythologies of all the ancient Semitic religions; the Arabian Allah playing the same role as the Babylonian Ilu ; the Phoenician Elos ; the Aramaean Elaha ; the Hebrew Eloah , and the Canaanite El . In pre-Islamic Arabian religion, the words " i lāh " ( god ) and " i lāhat " ( goddess ) were used to refer to any deities other than Allāh. The belief in Allāh among the polytheists of Mecca was so prominent that even the most notable opponents of Muhammad, in particular with Amr ibn Hisham al-Makhzumi ( Abu Jahl ) and Abd al-'Uzza ibn Abd al-Muttalib al-Hashmi ( Abu Lahab ), would often swear oaths by his name.

4 Likes

I agree with all, very well explanation of the origin of Allah as a deity. But Aliyyin is not Lahut. Aliyyin or Elyon in Hebrew, is the highest level in heaven, where nothing but God exists. Lahut, is the word used to describe God’s spirit or his nature. His soul. That’s what “Lahut” means. And it’s used as such by Muslims, Christians and Jews who speak Arabic language.

For example, the debate about the nature of Jesus among Christians. Is described as a debate about the “Lahut” of Jesus. The divinity of Jesus. This is the root word of the name “Al-LAH”. The feminine aspect of that God is “AL-LAT”. Which was at later date, considered his daughter as you mentioned in the article. Therefore we can say that “AL-LAH” simply means “The Divine”. That’s why it’s used by Muslims, Christians and Jews who speak Arabic language.

2 Likes

Hi @tony11toes

1 - Yes of course but I’m not sure of the effect, you need to translate everything and understand the meaning of the words very well. As far as I know. I could be wrong about that, won’t hurt to try. I suggest you start with the evocation I mentioned first. That’s a lot easier, then we can add more advanced techniques.

2 - In my opinion, all Gods that we know of, they have dual nature. They are masks for the invisible unknowable God. And also thoughtforms that exist as part of our consciousness. The same with all spirits.

I personally do not agree with the idea that multiple Gods or spirits are the same entity. That’s like saying superman and shazam are the same superhero because they look similar and have similar powers etc. Each God or spirit is an independent character. It has its own spiritual signature. Even if some spirits or Gods feel similar to our minds, consider them as twins. Look like each other but they’re not the same person.

The theory of the Archetype fits very well and explains that. We created those Gods - those aspects of “The” God - as that God created us. And we did that according to our hopes, needs and ideal images of a God, that changes from time to time and from one region to another. But what we need and hope for, still similar. Justice, prosperity, power, love, etc That’s why we see similar Archetypes in all cultures, that may give us the impression that they’re the same deities. But the devil in the details. AmunRa is not Allah. Yahuah is not Brahma. They’re all absolute Gods. They won’t be Gods if they’re not. And they’re all “Fathers” to lesser Gods or Angels. But they’re not the same character, not the same person/God.

That doesn’t mean they’re simply made-up and only exist in our heads. They, like us, also exist in the mind of the all. So they have their own external existence. According to hermetic philosophy as explained in the Kybalion. As within so without.

2 Likes

thank you i have never heard these before so complete

1 Like

Hey dude, Have you worked with shiva?

@Morningstar_666 i think He has left the forum,but u can check morinio ravenberg youtube channel he made a good video about it

ok

Love your profile by the way I’m a big fan of the show

me too, waiting for season 5

1 Like