Ishtar's Return & Defence Of Women & LGBTQ Community

Right i will be performing the return of Ishtar rite in about 2 hours and ten mins. The first half of the ritual will be welcoming her back from the underworld and the renewal of spring. The second half will be Ishtar & Lamashtu working together in there war forms to defend and protect the communities mentioned globably.

If you would like to join feel free to lend us your energies.

Thanks to those in advance and chat soon.

10 Likes

How do I lend you my energy? If I do, will it impact me?

2 Likes

I would love to, just tell me how I can help!

~Aluriel

1 Like

Just get a picture of ishtar, maybe offer some cake or wine to her and say something along the lines of “o great ishtar, spirit of venus, she who went to the underworld for thr funeral rites. She with the help of asushunamir returned to the world of the living and brought with her new life. Welcome back Ishtar!” Then for the second part it will be more like a war song. “Great Ishtar hear the pleas of your sacred women and Lgbtq people and their allies. Rise with your spear take your chariot. Unleash your sacred hand Lamashtu upon those who would defile and harm your sacred peoples. Ishtar spirit of war and love hear us.”

Then close the ritual you normally would x

You got time still about an hour and 45 mins till we start :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll do this :slight_smile: good luck!

4 Likes

You’ve been a great friend, so anything for you sweet cheeks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks guys @Aluriel & @DanielW666

Were are just about to set up the altar, so give or take half an hour to 45 mins we will begin.

2 Likes

I’ll devote some good energies, too… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right guys where going to start in about 15mins so everyone can get sorted. Just finishing up the altar!!!

2 Likes

I’ll lend you my prowess

3 Likes

Thanks guys this was before

This was after

Thanks for lending us your energies :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Tried my best,. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The problem i see with this LGBTQ community, is that those people tend to
defend muslims as “oh so poor minorities” -they are a minority, and its good to not have any of those at all.

Political correctness means shit.

If that community fights not the freedom of speach, but holds its sword against real problems like: islam, i will definitely support those. -But please: don’t make parades with gay men in slave/bdsm look, or protests with naked woman!

Also: DO NOT CELEBRATE A FALSE “VICTIM HOOD”.
~And even if someone is a victim: its nothing to be proud of.
And yes, i have to remind to this, because in my country do some people get very well paid for their poisonous: “fuck white people-” “fuck men-” “fuck heteros-” bullshit.

Topic: Victimhood

Topic: Victims who can live from their “boo-hoo” (german)

3 Likes

@Drachir Yes there is victimhood and i do not deny that but there is also oppression and i don’t stand for that either!

@Black_Coyote @Aluriel @GaiasGirl @DanielW666 Thanks for joining in guys your presence was felt and manifested in form for 4 birds that joined us in welcoming the goddess back and defending the various communities mentioned.

8 Likes

Yes there is victimhood and i do not deny that but there is also oppression and i don’t stand for that either!

Thats what i meant with the real problems.

~Someone you says to you, that he will not pay extra attention to you, just because you are woman or black or thai intersex, this one is not a problem.
The ones in white KKK robes, or with their quran in their backpack, while firing their chinese ak, those are the problem.

Oppression is not a western problem. -Not really.

1 Like

Now that’s wicked cool :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

1 Like

Amazing altar by the way :open_mouth:
~very nice and all!

(But i guess that not the goddess ate that cake XD )

2 Likes

Which is why i made it a global ritual rather than sticking to just the west :slight_smile:

Thanks setting up takes a while but was worth it :smiley:

2 Likes

Right I love the symbolism and the placement of things :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

1 Like

But there are no LGBTQ in Irak, Afganistan, Bagdad, Syria…
BECAUSE THAT WOULD GET YOUR SELF KILLED!

1 Like