Ishtar Name And Image?

Ok I’ll check it out :+1::blush::blush:

1 Like

If Ishtar came to you your in for a work out. It is said that the king of Sumerian had to endure a regime of 50 orgasm with the priestess of Ishtar to be considered fit for his kingdom. In the saga of Gilgamesh, Enkidu his feral companion was made civilized by having sex with Ishtar. She is beautiful, loving yet harsh very harsh. As I path worked the Necronomicon she became my matron along with Enki. Her teachings where sometimes subtle and loving but when you step out of line she was a fierce warrior. Handle with care very volatile. Just read her stories she can be cunning, smart, sensual. A true Femme fatale. Hail the Quee of heaven and of earth. Zi Kia kanpa, Zi Anna Kanpa!

2 Likes

No one bothered to interpret it as a chart with intervals, seeing as the love heart we interpret isn’t actually symbolic of love itself? Midway point for two tangents to connect, igniting a beginning; or two journeys with the epic decline of one to only begin the other. You might just have one crazy love life coming ahead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I hope so cause currently I have no love life. :cry:

Don’t say that. You just took a sabbatical to go with in. Sounds least desperate. Lol jkn. I hope she comes to you as she is a great ally and teacher. I have deep love for her. She helped me a lot to find my way.

1 Like