Is YHVH really the god of this world?

No, he’s just another spirit.
The Ritual of Worship and the Ritual of Spirit Summoning are pretty much the same. I believe the Ancients (Jews?) did it more accurately than the watered down bullshit we see in every Church and Synagogue once a week.

There’s the invocation of the name, (god is a fucking title, not a name), incense and candles (or bon-fires) bells and music (probably an attempt at trying to induce the theta/gamma state, so as to make communication with the spirit easier), a sacrifice (the spilling of blood, in Christianity this is symbolized by the blood of Jesus represented by wine or grape juice),
petitions (it’s more like a trade off, offer the spirit what ir wants and get your wish granted). God isn’t a god of love, he’s a god of Trade.

Offer him piss poor wine and you can expect that cancer to kill you. So many fuck’tards don’t know this, and when god fails them, their excuse is that it’s god’s plan or it’s a test of faith. As if this all-powerful asshole needs these piss ant fools. If god wants to fuck your wife, it’s going happen (virgin Mary), ain’t nothing you can do to stop it according to Christian interpretation. But I know how to stop the fucker.

2 Likes

Think you have mixed up Asherah with Astarte. Historically speaking his consort was Asherah.

Astarte and Anat would have been Consorts to Baal.

2 Likes

Demiurge (IHVH) and Sephirothic Angels (Archons) are parasitic vampiric entities and enslavers.

Demiurge and His Angels are the first emanation from the Ain Sof and they separated because they wanted limitation, laws and order, thus they created this dungeons of cosmic materia when they reached the lowest sphere of Malkuth.

In other Hand, Satan/Lucifer and his Demons (Dragons of the Other Side) are the second emanation from the Ain Sof this one to counter and oppose the first, for this reason we call our Master by the word “Satan” because he is the Enemy, the Adversary and the Acusser of the Demiurge IHVH (God) and his Archons.

2 Likes

You have master i thought you wS a mage

:thinking::thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

From what I gather, this is just a another form of of a lower, pagan god-form. Not the “highest” on the ladder.

If you look into Zoroastrianism, you’ll find the roots of Christianity.

Modern Christianity is closer to black majick than anything else.

Yehovah Elohim is God but there’s other Gods like Horus.

Satan is the Lord of Thaumiel the Highest Sphere in Sitra Achra, not a human (magician) servant

YHVH (IHVH, HVHI) = symbol of balance. This is true meaning of this word.

1 Like

Heh-vau-yod-heh in secula seculorum!

:snake:

Hail Shaytan! :heart:

HVYH is one of the twelve permutations of the Tetragrammaton. This particular one is assigned to the sign if Leo,bthe letter Tet, the tribe of Judah and the Angel Verchiel.
Is that what you intended to express?

1 Like

Interesting.

So you mean HVYH is a hebrew aspect of the Zodiac?

I’d love to hear a bit more about this,
i researched the Tetagrammaton myself a bit,
but rarely found anything useful written about it.

You seem to have deeper knowledge at this than me,
please continue.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

The 4 letter name has 12 permutations. This is the order in which the letters are rearranged because of the elemental attributes of the 4 letters. Each one of these 12 versions is assigned to one of the tribes of Israel, one of the Zodiac signs (and thus letters of the Hebrew alphabet and ruling Angel).
I think if you’ll look up ‘permutations if tetragrammaton’ you will find the info that you are looking for.

1 Like

Makes sense

Yeah, yeah get swifty! Take off you pants and you panties and ya poop on the floor!

1 Like

SABOTEUR!

1 Like

Get into Judaic Kabbalah, the rabbit hole is way deeper than you ever imagined…

1 Like

I don’t think so. I really don’t believe that we can have an access to “GOD” if we speak about the creator, or of the first energy of manifestation. He is just a local god without limits. Not very different to the gods of other pantheons.

The bit I struggle here is we do not go over the basics - Someone mentioned all jews are actually serving the Devil of the old testament ‘angry god’ - The same that Jesus did? So what does that make of Jesus - Yet ask about Jesus and his energy is not that way. It sound slike such a theory is based on nothing.

Also, lets not forget Jesus was a bit of a rebel - he stormed the Temple overturning tables, angry at the way man had changed the teachings into one of profit. He was not always peaceful but had passion.

I think the context is important, and anything especially half a story pieced together from old badly translated manuscripts makes for easy re-manipulation in this era. I also think a lot of things are written down as caused by XYZ god but were not of his doing… .think along the lines of those who say AIDS is gods way of keeping his rules that no man should lay with another man… when really if you bum a monkey or get monkey blood in your own blood you get Aids.

Where am i going with this? Well I will say you can mince and merge any words to make a story, you can also make one to dismiss outright a total religion. You can also bunch all religions together under the same at of ‘mind control’, crowd control, law control and so-on.

The angels, they respond in the names of sounds, similar to Yahweh but not exactly, so again its in he translation and the interpretation… why IS this, if not a source or authority. Their names literally mean different honours of God.

Why not ask you spirits why they are earth bound, if they say they are not ask for proof of other lands they visit, the texts say they were banished because of God, maybe that will give you more clues - , who do they hate the most, why are they found in places far away from humans, basements of castles, hospital wards, that’ll be the one who puts them in chains/jail surely… who are they most angry at, IF not angry at a specific entity, then they wont mind you working with it will they?

Go back to the old references, dismissing religion out of just ‘mind control’ is far too easy a blanket over your eyes and onto any false path you self believe. If you want answers you need to find logic in what we do know and listen to those who may know ad where their motive comes.

Too many have been hurt by blanket ‘religion’ and fail to see through the abuse, behind it is great knowledge and true meaning, but you just need to push the hierachy of earthly priests to one side to see it better, not take everything on face value and try to remove your own emotion.

Ill give you an example to work with and repeat - MARY, mother of God, Catholics pray to HER, not Jesus or God, Statues are made (idols) - Right! Throw that aside, its man made rubbish and corruption of the church (it doesnt make the church’s founder in its entirety corrupt). Then move onto the next one… Christmas … Right! The only way we could get christian worship in pagan lands was to merge the holidays they love so much… Throw it aside! It’s useless information … NEXT!

And so…on. Each step, do not be disheartened. Do not simply go “oh this whole car is a pile of rust!” it is not… you just need to find the GOOD METAL, cut away the surface rust and work from there for rebuild and your own spiritual path.

3 Likes

If there was someone who really hated G-d and with all his might and rage cursed Him, it was ME. Growing up with Catholicism/Christianity it couldn’t be any other way. A year and half ago I decidedly became a LHP practitioner.
But…
As of late I’ve been getting into Kabbalah, and let me tell you my views have seriously changed. I am at a point where at the very least I do respect G-d (within the Judaic paradigm).

I kinda wish people would see G-d through the Kabbalistic eye, but Christianity/Catholicism have done an amazing job of distorting everything in order to come up with an efficient system(religion) of manipulating the human race.

4 Likes