Is YHVH really the god of this world?

i completely agree. Looking more into the deeper side of judaism can give lots of insight into the origins of the religion, since the religions that were based/branched off of it like christianity have been extremely skewed.
i think its an interesting thought that perhaps the Gds of those religions are false egregores that have become extremely powerful and independent over the centuries from false interpretations being worshipped and given immense amounts of energy.

1 Like

That is my point - dont take it literally… ecause, even christians will agree, each line cannot be taken exact as its been translated SO many times… even the newest version has changed the meaning of many lines
and many see the new version as further corruption.

That and all are agreed many books were taken out as it didnt show a full, clear controlling meaning for the masses… the lost books included giants, aliens, the lot. HIDING information.

1 Like

i tend to point out the same thing. christianity and newer forms of the abrahamic religions seem very narrow, and even before i looked more into it, i sensed most of what they were teaching was just the surface, meant to restrict personal power and knowledge.

lots of it in its original state meant to do the opposite, and broaden spiritual capacity rather than restrict it, and touched on many other beings in the universe rather than focus solely on humanity once again creating that shallow view of the universe. so yes i really appreciate your common perception on this

Yahweh was a son of El, humans of that particular region made him monotheistic and named him El, from there the angels all with 'el in their name were sons/daughters of Yahweh.

2 Likes

This is also my understanding. He stole his title from El, the sky god, and started demanding he be the only one worshiped.

Very cult-y.

1 Like

47 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts from YHWH thread

Yahweh himself was a sky and war god, one of many of El’s sons, soon gained more power as he was given a region from his father, Yahweh’s wife and other family were taken out of the pantheon and Yahweh was made a monotheistic God, I do believe this could of been a result of the actual Canaanite Yahweh wanting more power as my own experience with him was one of a power hungry deity.

4 Likes

Every religion is a cult. Not every cult is a religion. The only difference today is the tax exemption. It’s all the same thing honestly just bigger numbers

2 Likes

Yes he bestowed his hunger in me as well. At least that’s what I did using His 72 names. Why do you think jews are so influential? Yahweh is their patron. I’m Jewish as well but any occultist can attain it.

1 Like

This was helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Just letting everyone know this thread was a little derailed earlier before being moved off the public forum, pending clearing it up. The member responsible has now been banned, thanks to all who flagged and acted responsibly. :+1:

9 Likes

I dont really believe yhwh is god. I take hindu trinity as supreme especially lord shiva

4 Likes

I don’t think you’ll ever have a clear answer on that

1 Like

I’ve been in a mouse wheel relationship with YHVH before. He is powerful and helpful . I got good results as I thought. through talking to him and or fasting as the one true God . But eventually I lost his givings to me so I go back to him again. For me it was like he wanted to keep me enslaved to want him all the time when I needed , he gives and takes away.

2 Likes

The cross represents the cross of the zodiac

The Goetia spirits even Lucifer has multiple names I don’t see your point. No one gets a straight answer whether Lucifer and Satan are the same entity with different names heck I’m still waiting to hear whether Azazel is Paimon.

You just yourself also gave it a personification so … how do you mean ?

I was a christian myself in the past. I’m over that brainwash. Now I BELIEVE that it is more likely that Gaia with many names was possibly first. Is it not more logical since life comes from a womb. Astarte. There are not as many female goddesses. Some of them rumored to the same with different names. Even the bible says that the “sons of god came down to mate with women” why would they do that unless there were no women to mate with in where the heaven lies. The misogyny brainwash says there is only one male God. I think it’s brainwash for misogyny.

1 Like

I have actually seen the makings of this world. There is a certain Psalm I will not mention that gives revelations if you use it correctly. From my understanding Yahweh is an aspect of the very fabric of reality itself. He is all around us, to say he wasn’t supreme is a bit foolish in my eyes but many people don’t really know the truth. All spirits are subject to Yahweh. He commands all.

2 Likes

No Black Magic that I know of can counter the might of Yahweh who’s blessings are in the Psalms of David. I have seen the benefits in my life that the lord god of Israel has done. Trust in me when I say he is supreme, he is of Jehovah. Jehovah is the source energy. Yahweh is the fabric of reality, that sustains us. God is all around us and no spirit can beat him. The blessings of Yahweh in my life trump all other pantheons and the world should know that if you trust in the Lord. Pray and appreciate (giving love back around you which is basically worshipping God and Law of Attraction) the sky is the limit.

1 Like