Is working with a demon bad?

@mehayoo The rituals contained within the books will not cause the consequences or results to spill over and harm your loved ones. When something benefits you, it tends to benefit those around you in some way or other. Your loved ones have free will and they vibrate in their own ways. Damon and Gordon do cover these sorts of concerns within their books, you’d need to read them cover to cover and that’s the advice that’s given anyway.

As for the afterlife, there isn’t an “afterlife” as such. What you refer to is what is called the Vortex (by a non-physical collective of teachers commonly known as Abraham Hicks - look the name up if you want). :wink: Only what you desire exists there.

You won’t go to some kind of hell in the afterlife for working magick, whether it’s with demons or angels or other types of spirits. Hell is a state of mind and being, not some place that “God” condemns you to. Heaven is also a state of mind and being. To that end, you need to rid yourself of the fear of suffering either in the now or after physical death.

This is something I’ve proven to myself over and over. You’ll only experience hell by vibrating in harmony with the vibrations of Hell, and that’s done when you spend more time thinking fearful, hateful, angry, vengeful thoughts than you do thinking thoughts of love, appreciation, joy, etc. It’s more beneficial to you and those around you for you to deal with your fears and focus on what you do want. Keep the vision of what you want firmly in your mind, free of doubt and fear.

You of course will believe what you want to. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can get knowledge without working with Spirits… There are plenty of books that cover almost everything. As people said above, fear is the worst thing. Demons are kind, loving, great teachers… Each has his own personality, his own energy and beauty, but with your doubts, its better not to attempt a communication.

P.S. Unless you’re ready to face what will come…

5 Likes

There are spirits to work with that fits your religious beliefs no matter which religion you believe in or which God you worship. Consider Angels and Saints for example. Especially saints. The only difference is that instead of praying to them, Christian style, you can use evocation techniques to get better results.

Demons are extremely powerful, but that doesn’t mean Angels or Saints or any other spirits in other cultures are weak or less powerful in any way. There are cultures around the world that doesn’t even believe in the existence of Demons at all. And they still use spiritual magick effectively.

In my opinion, no need to limit yourself. That’s the beauty of magick.

5 Likes

Damn. Can I be friends with all of you? You seem like awesome enlightened people

7 Likes

Now now, don’t get discouraged, you can always work on your fears, but seriously work on them, Demons aren’t going anywhere!

5 Likes

Welcome!

1- Think on this, are Angels good? From my experiences Angels and Daemons are not opposites or good VS evil, they are what you want them to be.
A Daemon isn’t evil unless you preseve them to be. For a lot of us Daemons are very down to earth, caring entities who want us to Ascend.

2- we are bound to no one. There are Pacts but these are more like business agreements that each party adheres too until the job is done.
You got a good idea there when saying “pay what I owe” that’s normally it. A lot of us continue to work with the Daemons for personal growth after this however, and create relationships with them.

3- Daemons have no need of a human soul, they prefer our time and energy, ie working with them and calling them. Notice I do not say worship.

4- That is up to you. Has Yaweh helped or given you anything so far? There are plenty of Daemons who dislike Yaweh and Jesus but that doesn’t mean they won’t help you.
I would say “asking for forgiveness” is something you will need to dispose of; this implies you are doing something wrong or that the Spirits you call are bad.
Both of these will hinder your magick because if your mindset isn’t in the right place, what you do just won’t work out.

Good Luck! It takes a little time to break the conditioning but it’s well worth it.
Strive to live Without a Master but yourself.

7 Likes

I seriously love everyone in this post right now. Thank you all for being understanding and supportive, means a lot really…

7 Likes

I, too was raised into a Religion. I had no choice in that and it was pressed upon me by parents and my Catholic School.

1. No, a great deal of the current ‘demons’ are actually ancient Gods and Gods worshiped before Christianity came into force. These ancients then got labelled as ‘bad’ and ‘evil’ by the new religion. A little like brainwashing or starting a bad rumour about someone you really hate that everyone at school believes and turns away from unfairly. The ones I have encountered have been guides,helpful and a charm to deal with.

2. The Left hand path is a religion and a path not to be undertaken if you just plan to summon demons and then next week become a Christian once you have your requests fulfilled. There is a mutual respect and building of the relationship, but you will not be struck down dead if you do not summon or give an offering every week.

3. I am told by my family that I am going to burn in hellfire forever for having a Baphomet, black candles and Satan won’t let me see my family in my next life in eternity…is that a bad thing??? jokes aside, I do not know what happened when we die 100 percent and I also do not believe in this white pearly gate nonsense (no offence) I reality you could be sent to Hell for being born in the wrong country and not a Christian one as we are raised in the religion our parents choose.

4. I see things as coming from the same source. I encourage you to READ the Bible in full and see how many people God killed and then look at the small part where the ‘Satan’ or adversary came along and tried to get people to think for themselves. Do not kid yourself that all angels are ‘good’ and all demons are ‘bad’

3 Likes

Demons are just entities that are labelled “negative” based on a lack of self-knowledge and some social ideas. They are just types of consciousness outside mainstream labels but still totally in alignment with the Infinite in truth.

1. Not necessarily. It all depends on your energy, i.e. emotional state and intent.
  2. Nope. You’re as bound as you think you are. You are so totally free that dual concepts of freedom and bondage are irrelevant.
  3. All depends on the quality of your consciousness in this life and your attachments in general. I personally think that death is a complete detachment from duality and will result in you seeing your True Self.
  4. Again, it depends on your mindset. If you feel it’s bad then it could very well turn out that way.
1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Since then a lot has happened and I renounced the religion I was born in. Don’t get me wrong, I still believe in God, but not the God depicted in “folklore” so to speak, the one that watches, judges and punishes all your actions. I just choose to ignore this part and him in general. I won’t lie, I feel a bit of anger towards him but maybe I am confused. I just hope that the big G isn’t in reality the same as the one depicted in folklore and churches. Hope this makes sense.

And I know angels can be 'evil" too. Also, since then I started working with Lucifer and have seeked to establish a means of communication with him. A lot of things changed in my favor and I’ve received signs, even today actually, because last night I meditated on him and his sigil. There’s a ton of things to tell and a lot has happened. Maybe they’re just coincidences, maybe I was just lucky or maybe it is actually Lord Lucifer’s working. One thing I know is that I am determined and want to work with him, become his friend so to speak, if that’s at all possible.

One thing to note is that I didn’t get what I initially wanted when I decided to work with him and other demons, which at the time, was the reason I started on this path. Despite that, I still wanted to remain on this path and have since received signs and even had things come to me in a form or another. And to be totally honest, I still feel bad for not getting what I initially wanted but maybe it was for the best? Ahh, fuck it, I’m just trying to move on, close old wounds and discover my true self and evolve

2 Likes

I find this path easier coming from a catholic background, you are more accustomed to ritual, traditions, ceremony and it makes you patient and you learn to recognize and understand symbolism,
Except, You dont have to be afraid, there are far more horrible things in christianity, if crucifixion and ressurrection didnt scare you, you’ll be fine here. It’s just a different path.

I grew up with both, but my culture is different.
Here you are responsible for your own actions and you are in charge of your own fate , it requires more honesty and a deeper look into your life and true self.
You can restore balance to your life now in the present rather than waiting until the so called afterlife. You can help yourself and others and become who you truly are.

4 Likes

I’m not actually interested in helping others atm. Not right now at least anyway. I just want to better myself. If this is full honesty day, I am also trying my luck at cursing someone because I just can’t accept my full guilt and I’m mischievous like that (they are also guilty but I’m a little envious if you’d like? I just don’t want them to ever be happy again). I know that makes me an uber shitty person, really, and even contradicts the whole “better myself” thing, but I swear I’m confused atm. This doesn’t mean I will give up my newly taken path. This is just a side quest so to speak. And I thought that the gods will be mad at me for this, but so far, by coincidence or not, I discovered the exact ways to do so, or rather they have been presented to me in a way or a other, most of the time by accident (or is is?). From what I discovered, if you don’t believe in consequences, the effects on self or karma, nothing will actually happen to you.

1 Like

At one point in time they were fighting wars with the armies of the heavens but those wars ended LONG ago and have become less “evil” they do have their own agendas and emotions so perhaps you mistaking a demon for being evil is them trying to teach you a lesson.

2 Likes

I grew up as a Christian in the lds church so choosing to leave them for magic has been a hard journey for me at least.

3 Likes

I know they’re not bad and for them the concept of good or evil doesn’t exist. I truly feel from the bottom of my heart that I want to get close to Lucifer and always find myself chanting his enn and thinking of what could I do to establish a deeper connection with him

2 Likes

You’re doing a lot of judging of yourself, maybe you are fighting your own demons, that would be a good place to start. Make peace with yourself otherwise the guilt and fear will creep into whatever workings you do.

3 Likes

I have attempted to contact demons once before but I chose to stop and work on getting better at spell casting rather than trying to summon beings who are far more powerful than me and causing me to be consumed because I wasnt strong enough to withstand their power.

2 Likes

Very true. I have heard of people losing themselves to powers we cant comprehend because of the fact that they were fighting their own battles and couldn’t win.

3 Likes

I’m not particularly fighting with myself. I’m just completely ignoring things and let anger drive my will when it comes to curses, and believe me, I have plenty. As far as demons go, I just want to establish a trust relationship with them and become their friend. But with cursing that’s another story and I am using other sources like (this doesn’t have anything to do with me wanting to establish a relationship with Lucifer for example, I don’t ask him such things, I’m free styling it)

-Corwin Hargrave’s Demons of Wrath book
-a crystal bowl filled with vinegar, black pepper, pepper seeds, dead insects, a link to the target and a picture of them with their name and birthdate written on the back which I leave out during the day with the most horrific music I could ever find so that it absorbs all that hate and negative energy and I’m also cursing at it
-another jar with their picture with name and birthdate, personal link, water and rusted nails which I leave near the crystal bowl with all that horrific music and noise in the background
-I also want to start using The most insidious curse and Norath (both of them found on this forum, look them up)

I know it sounds fucked up and selfish because I don’t want them to ever be happy again and to suffer alone, rejected and even die? I think I should just accept this and keep going, continuing to not give a shit. I got nothing to loose anyway and I’m starting to care less and less. Feel free to tell me otherwise

Salt and sugar look the same until you give a lick :wink: astral,mental and material world are full of good,bad and neutral beings.
Good and bad are vague terms.

1 Like