Is time travel possible?

Time travel is possible with the method i know, you have to reach a deep state of consciousness, it’s just like the state before you astral project, when you begin to feel vibrations, that is your mind and body synchronizing and at this point, here is where you can control your body with ease, what is needed is to raise the vibration of the physical body until it becomes pure energy, then all that is needed is to visualize the time period you would like to visit, and awesome thing about this is time travel is just one of few abilities, you could teleport, travel to other dimensions, realities, universes, you can basically explore the multiverse, you can also shape shift and alter yourself anyway you want, just visualize what you wanna look like.

Ive read that too

1 Like

Time travel is possible with the method i know, you have to reach a deep state of consciousness, it’s just like the state before you astral project, when you begin to feel vibrations, that is your mind and body synchronizing and at this point, here is where you can control your body with ease, what is needed is to raise the vibration of the physical body until it becomes pure energy, then all that is needed is to visualize the time period you would like to visit, and awesome thing about this is time travel is just one of few abilities, you could teleport, travel to other dimensions, realities, universes, you can basically explore the multiverse, you can also shape shift and alter yourself anyway you want, just visualize what you wanna look like.

Hey Supernatural where did yiu learn this technique?

Why you wanna know?

Just wanted to know a new source of knowledge and get training from the source. If it’s something you can’t or don’t want to make public I understand.

I do Believe it is possible, due to an Experience i had of which i cannot share much, But i do belive it have its limitation

Lol just wanted to make sure, i got from a book called space-time transposing, i just analyzed it and i understand it now. I could inbox you the pdf if you want.

1 Like

Yes I would be very grateful if you inboxed the PDF to me.

So wouldn’t you be able to let’s say Astral project inside your mind as 6 year old you and then change things which would create an alternate timeline and in that instant you would physically be there but also with all the knowledge you had from this timeline.

What other techniques do you know for supernatural abilities like electrokinesis or telekinesis?

Hey could you inbox me the pdf? Pretty please :slightly_smiling_face