Is time travel possible?

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to travel back in time with magick? I had planned on asking a spirit this question but if anyone on the forum knows it would help me out alot.

Time isnt solid on the astral you can travel back in time there.

If you’re speaking phydically however then i have no idea

Thanks for the answer, I was talking about physically however.

Some great time slip stories in that podcast.

1 Like

Yes, but of course you need to learn more about how and then master the right state and abilities needed to do the time travel.

1 Like

The body is like an antennae and the Brain like a Processor Computer that retranslates the Signal into the experience are currently having. Time is not so physical but can be more like energy being interpreted by your brain. So if you see the world around you change to where it looks like you went to another tine period then that means you somehow tuned in and hallucinated it. As far as actually physically going there it is probably impossible. A theory is it would probably be similar to Star Trek the Transporter where ones physical body is deconstructed and say Reconstructed in another dimension or time period.

2 Likes

If you want to physically time travel you need machines and devices to change your position in the universe and in any case you never actually time travel at all you only transfer to another possible universe where that position is taking place and nothing you do there will effect the universe of origin when you return.

So physical time travel is ultimately pointless. If you travel back in time and kill Hitler then all you do is create a universe in which a time traveler killed hitler and WWII never happened, but when you get home nothing would have changed. If this was not the case then we would all be speaking german right now. The Nazis actually got there first but realized that you can’t change anything you can only create alternate universes,

3 Likes

Its not entirely pointless its a Consciousness thing. Its useful along the lines of Brainwashing and Hypnotism, especially in Magickal Spells. For example, there are a certain number of Groups of Activists whom follow the German and Russian Nazi (or Jew) crowds, as well as their American variants…as well as other political interest groups like say the Military. What happens is enough people follow a program path in order to Engineer a political movement. They get a different “Soul” through Time Traveling (soul traveling, shamanick magicks). With a said new soul they now have the basic material needrd to Evolve a timeline path. The Future is in the Past, because the past utilizes a certain Pattern which opens up to said future. Hence, one will have certain interest groups “Time Traveling” ( shamanick journeying) in order to study certain events like Nazi Germany IF the said PATTERN of such a group fits the current Intent"agenda" which can just simply be rebranded under a Modernized Movement. One Physically Time Travels by recreating the Past by Creating a Modern Alternate Real World Scenario. If you look carefully around the world this is already done by Observing that Classes/Races that fit into a certain politic will have certain “Alternate World REALITY DOMAIN” time bubbles like in certain cities (Gangs of New York thr movie)…one then has in these big cities Sub-districts with varying Politics that VALIDATE each,etc.

But these Reality Domains are supported by certain people and groups…which are essentially alot like actors, but not always literally actors they just have different duties. Some of them do Soul Travel and do magick to support such a paradigm. Its a simulated environment.

1 Like

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:7, topic:7161”]If you want to physically time travel you need machines and devices to change your position in the universe and in any case you never actually time travel at all you only transfer to another possible universe where that position is taking place and nothing you do there will effect the universe of origin when you return.

So physical time travel is ultimately pointless. If you travel back in time and kill Hitler then all you do is create a universe in which a time traveler killed hitler and WWII never happened, but when you get home nothing would have changed. If this was not the case then we would all be speaking german right now. The Nazis actually got there first but realized that you can’t change anything you can only create alternate universes,[/quote]

This is the case in my experience as well.

Another interesting tidbit that has nothing to do with this but since we are on the topic of Nazis I thought i might add that the Nazi movement actually started in the United States when hitler was still wet behind the ears trying to get into art school.

I think more collaborative interests between different parties. Its interesting how ideas can spread. Because both sides share similar interests as far as their Roots go. I myself have my own interests although it isnt for political or religious reasons.

Study the nature of time - there is no “back” and no “forward” - only the eternal NOW.

Time’s not a conveyor belt - try this for starters: http://www.foundalis.com/phi/WhyTimeFlows.htm

Then this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

Then read up on “time’s arrow,” entropy, and the effect of the observer upon magick and also experiments in physics.

1 Like

Time is an illusion. Physical reality fades out, and re-emerges over 22 trillion times per second. Of the creation/destruction pulses, we percieve between 18 and 60 pulses per second (in normal consciousness. This is one reason for apparent time dilation effects when enteracting with certain spirits. If the spirit is operating at a higher frame speed then time seems to slow, or stop. If at a lower frame speed then what seems a few hours can be months or years. This pulsation creates an illusion of time in the same way that the frames of a movie create the illusion of moving pictures. Once a creation pulse crests and recedes into oblivion then that “time” no longer exists in a physical sense. However, the information pattern does still exist and is accessible via astral travel, or conscious projection. This can seem damn real, but it isn’t actually physical. So, yes, you can access the past, but no, not the actual physical past as even one second ago doesn’t exist anymore. While physical reality is digital, consciousness is analog and non-local, so your awareness can string things into a time line, have memory, and be aware of patterns that are soon to exist but don’t yet. Through consciousness we can percieve information patterns both possible past and potential future.

Thank you all for your time and answers.

I think time travel in the physical sense is very possible , I know a lot has been said and focused on the astral aspects but research had also been done on the possibility of physical time travel, I done some research of my own, my interest always centers around Stargate portals. I had a very lucid vision where I saw, and heard one being opened . Its a lot of energy associated with that. I also looking into the role of magic in relation to stargates. I know the Atlantians had a Stargate & used crystals there are said to be Stargate portals across the globe. I would love to know what E. A , Timothy , Ben or Eva’s thoughts about time travel , stargates, and magic are.

I can’t really answer that simply without giving some background and context, so I’ll dump it in a new thread in a mo, so as to not derail this one. :slight_smile:

I know that I’m resurrecting a dead thread, but I have no choice.

Time doesn’t actually exist. Clocks exist, but time is just an agreed upon construct. We have taken a distance (one rotation of the earth, and one orbit of the sun) and divided it up into segments. We then named those segments seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years. While it has its uses we have been programmed to live our lives as if time is real. We have confused a shared construct with something that is tangible and thus have become its slave.

So, in summary, it’s not possible to travel backwards or forwards in time, such a concept doesn’t make sense when you understand it’s just the measurement of distance.

I also don’t mean to bring back a dead thread bit I’ve heard stories about the merkaba technique being capable of such things

Since others are pounding on the chest of this corpse of a thread I figured I would try my hand as the reanimator :wink: I tried various astral time travel and then on the paranormalis forum I met some people interested in time travel and everyone there was all into this Steven Gibbs guy built a thing he calls the HDR, so I thought to myself " I wonder what I could do with this I tried to use it and had just more of an astral boost from it but never achieved physical time travel. The guy just up and bought it for me and it costs like 300$ the thing is great as an astral booster but that’s about it I didn’t have the heart to go back there and tell them all that their hero was full of crap and his time machine is nothing more than an astral booster. So I told them I was going to loan it out to a colligue of mine to do some experiments with it, which I did, he frequents this forum and I’m not going to say his name but if he wants to give his two cents on this thread he can, he still has the HDR so he might have made some discoveries I have not asked about it though because I kind of forgot about it.