Is time travel and visiting and changing the past possible with magick?

Anyway. In my opinion it is possibly mentally but not in a physical way that can actually change anything. Otherwise, trust me, if I could I would go back to when I was 4 years old. With my current knowledge. Get through school with flying colors and attendance. Write a good book and sell it when I’m old enough. Save up so much money. Not go to college right away (I did only because my parents made me and I wasnt ready at all so I flunked out. I’d avoid meeting my boyfriend. And probably by that time I’d have had my own laptop and a car much earlier than I did. So I’d work towards getting a house and then joining BALG much earlier on to work on myself even more.

So dont get me wrong. I want to with all my might learn how to do that. But unfortunately science and magic have to go hand in hand. Which is why money doesnt fall from the sky.

2 Likes

Time travel does work,
but i don’t recommend it as a primary tool.

It’s easy to get lost in unimportend memories.

It’s good to get over blockages which have held you back from being who you want to be.

For my expierience at least, what you can change is your own way of judging / seeing a situation you’ve lived through.

But honestly, it’s by far not as interesting as working on a better future.

It can’t bring back people who died,
as far as i can tell.

Well, maybe just becouse i didn’t try to do such a thing.^^

The thing is, i guess it’s likely to create an illusion by working primary on changing the past.
And getting out of such an illusion becomes more difficult due to the Energy and Focus you spend investigating it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Yes. However, to do it effectively and authentically one must have a corresponding change in consciousness. Time is just a way to structure a sequence of events/states of mind. All states exist. It is all an illusion, a dream, an imagination…

Read Neville Goddard’s work on “Revision” to get an idea. We nearly do it when we think of “how it could have been” but then our attachment to sensory experience, i.e. what we cling to as “true” and “real”, gets in the way and places us back within the “normal” timeline. What we call normal is as magickal as what we call magick but it is magick that we have grown accustomed to and therefore take it for granted. It is all just structures of consciousness. To experience the seemingly “bizarre” one must somehow, deliberately or seemingly accidentally, allow a suitable shift in consciousness. Most people do it by getting into trances via ritual, meditations or mind-altering substances.

And yes, to effectively do this one must be in the eternal now and understand that all things exist and any one thing is never the full picture, even if it is well-established and seemingly indisputable history. Yes, it is well-established and indisputable in the eternal, infinite sense but so is everything else although our current consciousness might not easily allow a direct experience of it.

2 Likes

No, you cannot actually change the past.

Taylor Ellwood, one of the pioneers of Retroactive Magick, just released a new book, explaining how space/time magick actually works if you’re interested:

2 Likes

I dont know anything about the science of it but I believe that I have visited myself in the future to change how I feel in the present, which in turn changes how I act in the present. Then when I reach that date or time in the future I look back and realise I’ve changed my past.
I’ve done this in times of really difficult emotional pain and confusion.
I meditate, then I project myself mentally to a time where I am in the future.
I see myself, I see how I look, feel, what I’m doing and ask if I’m going to be okay and how and what to do.
Then I act according to what I recieve.
I would do this ‘a year from now’, because 12 months for me is always where I go.
Then a year later I am always in almost the exact place I envisioned I’d be.
I look back and suddenly I can see that the choices I made and the things that happened would not have been possible without help from my future self.
I did this every year during a very bad 5 year period. And I kept a diary.

Right now things are really good, I have no complaints and I find it hard to project myself into the future, I’m still working on why it’s only certain emotions (pain mostly) that make it possible for me to do this. Or maybe its neccesity.

I try to do it using smaller time frames, like at 6am I go to myself that same day at 10pm or on a Monday I go to myself on Friday, to get used to it and make it clearer.

Not like a scene from “de ja vu” but more like a lucid dream.

I have never tried to change the past from the here and now, because in every scenario I lose something valuable and that scares me.

There are also many things that I know for a fact, will be part of my life and will never be part of my life. Things that seem impossible but I know that’s how it will be. Because I dont understand time travel as a science, or the spirits involved in predicting the future , I am convinced that its myself I’m communicating with in the future through the astral.

If only I could go back and change the past! That would be the ultimate power, but the actual manipulation of time seems like a lost cause.

Talking about using magic to do time travel’,now last night i was reading the last part of the compendium of Lucifer EAs section scrying into darkness, the one before Halo & the horn and looked through the Halo & the horn and check out those 7 sacred seals in Halo & the horn, then went back to watch Tv to searching the website i do say the 7 sacred seals and something awesome, then i went to mess around with the inverted pentagram like i always do to do some self maintenance to keep the black flame continuing within me, then i went straight to bed, i had the most vivid dream i was in a land looks a bit like the people looks like being ruled by Roman Legonairs, i went to the market place to a smither, and handed over a AK47 asult automatic rifle, they freaked out they say what the heck is that, i told what it was, can you make that, yes we can i never seen weaponry like this, i say every piece have to be crafted exactly, then i approach one of the Roman Legonairs showed a AK47 asult to one, there faces looks Demonic human like, they never seen weaponry like this as well.:metal:

Yeh go back to King Arthurs court, and wipe-out all the Knights of Camalot, with a M31 machine gun with silencer and free and save all the Witches Warlocks Sorcerers Necromancers and track down all the Witch hunters and take them out with a rocket Launcher, and make sure have plenty of ammunition and ammo, and a mortar, go back with a Aircraft carrier as well with ware planes and stealth helicopter to do surprise attacks against the royal families to wipe-out the inquisition, the hit medieval France, become a time bandit Dark Sorcerer and fly the flag of Lucifer Amaymon a giant one with pride also modern technology, Buggati Veyron, a Paganini Zonda, Gaming Desktop pc, PlayStation gaming, Laptop computer, mobile Android phones, 4K Tvs, etc, many of each one, and go to Florence Italy move in next to Leonardo De Vinci to fuck around with his mind with technology he has never dreamed possible, and all the balg grimoires, as well, drive around Florence Italy 15 century in a Ford Mustang.:+1::metal:

And the thread deeailed completly with this comment.
This sort of traveling and interaction with the past defies physics.
There are tons of theorys and paradoxes on this.
First from a simply historical point King Arthur and then knights of the round table is so loosely based on history and what you envision it like is probobly far from the truth.
And If one could go back and change it Why would the world be better?
Basicly the changes you would do by whiping them out would probobly make sure that noone thats around in this day reading this post or visiting this forum would exist and probobly not the forum either.
Besides all those fancy things you would want to bring back with you, what of that do you actually have now or can even get your hand on?
Everyone heard of time travel usually have a couple of basic ideas, 1 i would go back and invent all cool stuff we have today but most ppl cant even describe the function of say an petroleum engine and most cant for sure build it from scratch.
2 i will go back and kill all bad guys and be the leader/ dictator for the world.
Usually one grows out of this fantasier when one stops being a child or learn the basic ideas of logic and cause and effect.

Word of the wise, can’t agree more!

Stop bringing up racist posts, flagged.

1 Like

Yes. Because magick takes place in shadow time where all times coexist. The past is as nonexistent as the future. I would caution you though. Changing the past can disrupt your experience of the present and future. I usually only alter past experiences for healing. Divination is advised.

It is racist, you’re constantly bringing up slavery and then talking about having black people come together and fight white people. White people were slaves too, give it a rest.

1 Like

I’m talking about using magic to change the past