Is this the work of real vampires

There was a time when I was 13 years old and really wanted to be vampire. I remember my desire for being one was strong. Wasn’t long after started having I was a with other vampires me never one myself. Most dream were scaring the shit out people or one of them carrying me across the sky with there wings good dreams until I had a weird one. So they brought to this world were the sky was red but it was night it was a city it big full all type of people don’t really make note of any thing it just look like a normal city.they start offering me food but had blood on it refused every time they put it in cup put it on bread just could not eat it. I remember them taking to church to do something but can’t remember after that I wake up. wasn’t long after that I got a big disgusting blood rash on my neck after that I was done vampires.
I don’t know if any of this is real or not but thought i post it.

1 Like

Most vampires dont like if your not willing to go all the way but ask to become one of them

That was a while ago. I don’t even know if I can or if I lost my chance to do so. The experience kind ruined vampires for me.

1 Like

If you ever want to try again just look up ode to selene but then again there are plenty of different vampire races out there

Thanks for the advice I’ll definitely look to it.

1 Like

Just to slake my curiosity, was the only time you had a dream like that?
The rash fade or was it there for a few days?

1 Like

It was a while back ago but I believe it lasted about 2-3 days give or take. There was a few other dream like this but with other spirits like fey, demons and dragons which I’m studying. If your talking about spiritual happening manifesting physically its happen quite a bit but only one or three other occasions to this severity.