Is this the Veil Parting Some?

Hey Hey All !

I hope all is well with everyone. I have a quick question. More recently, I have been more and more immersed in my rituals i.e. any entities invoked I spend a good amount of time dwelling in the energy understanding it aligning with it prior to the next step of the ritual. Sometimes me sitting with it is just the goal.

I perform an astral opening before doing the physical rendition of my ritual and now my astral temple is almost overlayed in the physical in a sense where while I’m operating I’ll catch random flashes of the astral temple setting. Almost like remembering where something is at sort of. I find myself falling into trance more intensely during this period as well.

In any case, I am starting to feel like I’m asleep and awake at the same time while I’m doing rituals (no I am not asleep lol) The best way to describe it is something similar ( not as intense) to coming off of mushrooms or that just waking up feeling. Is this a benchmark that I should be shooting for moving forward? Is this an indication of the veil opening up some? Or am I tickling the DMT parts of my brain through meditation?

Regards,
Zeek

1 Like

Could just be your psychic abilities becoming better.

2 Likes

I agree, and I would go so far as to say these are two ways of saying the same thing.

Or am I tickling the DMT parts of my brain through meditation?

Also the same thing. Also called ‘getting in touch with your subconscious’ as I’m putting it these days.

Nice!
You can help it along by rewarding yourself for getting the flashes, even if it’s only a pat on the back, sends a message that this is great and more would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Interesting. Thankful for it too. I guess I’ll start scrying back up to help it develop further. Thanks for the insight!

1 Like

That is also a great idea! Using that sensation as a benchmark was something I was thinking about making a standard in my practice. I will for sure incorporate it. Any tips on not getting too immersed into it? Or am I supposed to dig as deep as possible and see where it leads me ?

I think the line is where you get so immersed in it, you don’t remember any of it when you come back, or you just fall asleep, that’s when it stops being useful.

A useful thing to do to compbat this is just write down as much as you can afterwards, and then make yourself a tl;dr summary as well. You can find you get more information as you write, but be wary of that being the conscious mind trying to re-assert control by analysing and naming things.

These visions also fade like dreams even though they seem so obvious when you first return. Hence keeping a journal (aka grimoire if you also record your setups)

If you leave the first page in your journal/grimoire blank, and number the pages, you can make yourself a table of contents to make referencing it easier later as well.

Hey Hey ,

All of that makes sense. I usually get to the point where I’m somewhat “blissed out” and the concept of thought is hard to come by. The hard part would be putting it into words I think. For example how do you describe the feel of purple? If that makes sense. I definitely have to journal more. I usually save it for the sky opening up revelations (so not so much lol :wink: ).

That is called synesthesia, and it should naturally resolve over time. You just record “the smell of purple”, that’s fine, you know what it means.

Lyn Buchanan describes this exact issue and mentioned he kinds missed getting it. It means you’re in the process of developing the communication between your subconscious and conscious, and the wires are a bit crossed - they’ll get clear. It will help if when in vision, you make sure you envision you’re a body that can use physical senses, has eyes and ears and a nose etc., it will help that translation go smoothly.

It will help if when in vision, you make sure you envision you’re a body that can use physical senses, has eyes and ears and a nose etc., it will help that translation go smoothly.

I like it! Using it tonight and I’ll bug ya more if I have any issues :wink: .

1 Like