Is this possible?

Hello !

So I’ve got a silly question today, and it’s in my mind since few days now. Is it possible that a spirit (demon, angel or whatever else) helps you without having you asking them for anything ? Like, just “randomly” helping you in your life.
Because so many good things happened in my life in the last few months, that it’s almost… Scary :sweat_smile: Like getting a job when I needed it (got it in not even 2 days), getting more money from my work on pay day and when I say more, I mean a significant amount, like there is no way. I’m not complaining, just quite surprised, my life was such a total mess before and now it’s just so different.
I’ve got spirits showing up in my dreams multiple times, Belial mostly, and Azazel now seems like, so yeah, i don’t know.
I don’t want to assume things, but it’s really weird overall.

2 Likes

Yes it is possible.
It could be all kinds of spirits, maybe also an ancestor.
Or you simply improved your life on your own and are now attracting good things. Many possibilities.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve thought about that last possibility aswell. I’ve worked hard to put my mind in the right place.
Ancestors though ? I should maybe look into that, never thought about them.

2 Likes

Lucky you. Happy to see that your doing good in life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you friend :heart:
I hope it stays that way, I do not want to go back in my “old habits”

3 Likes

You won’t especially when Belial is there :grin:

1 Like

I mean, not to throw flowers at him, but it’s thanks to Belial if I am where I am now. In a way, he also guided me on this forum, me who knew nothing about the occult and well, pretty much nothing at all :rofl:
I’m planning to really start working with him soon, I finally feel ready :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah he helped me too in a way i guess but i still need to do more work with him before i give out any opinions about him lol but it’s good to see that he helped you :slight_smile:
I wish the best for you in your spiritual journey my friend❤

3 Likes