Is this normal?

Hey all!

If you have read my other posts, you may know Lucifer has been contacting me. After consulting to this forum, I’ve made the decision to begin a bond with him…as I do with all my demons.

However, I’m not sure if this is just Lucifer being himself or if maybe I need to put more effort on communicating with him but he seems to disappear quite a bit and if he is around, it feels like he’s more so just checking in quickly to see what I’m doing then he’ll bounce out not saying much.

If this is his normal behavior, I guess I’m not used to it since I’ve always worked with really clingy demons that were always around me 24/7, always chatty etc.

Please let me know :blush: thank you

4 Likes

Lucifer tends to come and go. He stays too, when does he stays for a long time or he comes and goes. He’s a bit busy these days too, I think.

4 Likes

Lucifer often just “pops in” to say hi and check in with me. He offers lots of scattered and relevant advice as well as comfort when I need it. If I ever call him though, he stays around until the ritual is over or otherwise at least until I’m ready to say ‘bye for now.’

When I have a specific request, he’s always ready to help though. Even when I just want to read some tarot with him or talk about whatever he’s never turned me down. When I’ve been struggling, since I’ve known him, he’s always been one of the first to approach me with kindness and willingness to encourage and help me. Some people say he’s turned them down, and of course everyone has different experiences, but that’s never happened to me.

My suggestion is to let him know what you’re open to. “Hey Lucifer, if you want to be in my space 24/7 for the rest of my life, that’s great!” or whatever the truth is. It might also be because you were a bit reserved about working with him before and he’s keeping a bit of distance (maybe even to show respect) still. Regardless, honesty is the best policy with these spirits is my view. All spirits have their own personalities as I’m sure you know, adjusting can be weird when you aren’t used to them, but I think it’s worth it to try.

5 Likes

Yes I agree with the other posters, Lucifer is a really touch and go kind of spirit. I work with him quite Abit and he kinda gives me the impression he doesn’t like to make banter or small talk with me. That said he’s never been unfriendly or anything like that. I get the vibe he’s busy is all.

I understand where you’re coming from though with the other demons. I have demons that are very active in my day to day life and we communicate quite Abit.

Not so much with Lucifer, it’s usually just business when we interact. My experience is similar to what @meow was saying.

4 Likes

I’d like to clarify that while I agree many have business only relationships, I do small talk with Lucifer. Just be clear the relationship you want with him, that’s most of it. He’s also a patron of mine though.

2 Likes