Is this My Past Life?

Wouldn’t recommend it in my experience. A pendulum is far too sensitive to your own movement

3 Likes

Not for me honestly😅 it didn’t even occur to me lol

1 Like

Like home.

Maybe I’m not sure but greek mythology is not always a happy place to be as there are conflicts there too so i don’t think it’s really something that I’m missing in my current life but still it could be.

Could be but that’s why i want to meditate and research more on this so that i know what really it is.

1 Like

Because this is making me worry a little bit. You will be projecting your wishes into this and then your pendulum will say “Yes, you’re a greek goddess” and then what happens exactly?
Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not trying to insult you or be rude, just blatantly honest.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be a goddess don’t worry :slight_smile:
But it could be that i might be wishing for some aspects from that world but i just don’t realize it. I won’t do pendulum then, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

The chance is high that you have once been a greek farmer who worked hard all her life, had 7 kids and died from an infected wound at the age of 34.
Again, no insult, ok?

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with wanting to be a goddess as long as you don’t start thinking your aphrodite or anything🤣

1 Like

Lol that is more likely to be true.

2 Likes

I wonder how many gyros got eaten in that time🤔

1 Like

Lol true

1 Like

I think the more likely answer is that you’re getting a strong calling from the Greek pantheon and one of it’s goddesses.

I’d look at a list of goddesses and see which ones stand out most to you and work from there.

3 Likes

Hm weird enough my friend did say she saw Hecate and maybe to research on her so maybe it could be her i don’t know tho but yeah this is more possible to happen. Thanks

1 Like

@Angelb1083 don’t you work pretty closely with her🤔

1 Like

I do but her in spirit form I don’t think I can be much help here sorry.

2 Likes

Wait what do you mean? I know i sound dumb now but i just got confused there sorry

1 Like

I work with her for Magick. So she manifests helps me and then goes.

2 Likes

Ah okay. Thanks for explaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like it’s not Hekate (that’s just my impression though, follow your instincts/intuition).

Artemis (Aphrodite too?) pops into my head, but take that with a grain of salt.

As I said, look at a list of goddesses and see which you feel the most drawn to.

Follow your intuition, don’t outsource it to others.

If you feel a pull or attraction, investigate it and see where it leads you.

2 Likes

I did light a pink candle to Aphrodite before all this happened but yea I’ll see which Deity i feel drawn too and if there is any doubts I’ll let you know as it seems you know about this very well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m leaning more with this answer here. There are a few beings who’s energy causes me to become very emotional. For me, that’s Lucifer. Everytime I work with Lucifer, I cry. It isn’t for any particular reason other than the way His energy makes me feel. This could be the reason why @anon73484242 had such a reaction.

3 Likes