Is this My Past Life?

Ok hopefully i posted in the right category.
So i was watching alot of greek mythology stuff on youtube for some days and out of nowhere i had this feelings of wanting to be in that world and like wishing to be a goddess and i don’t know if I’m going crazy or not or my mind just messing with me but i haven’t felt this with any other spiritual world. I started crying intensely wishing i was back home and i talked to some of my friends in here and they told me that i should research more about this but i have no idea where to start or is this even my connection to my past life. This were some very intense emotions for me.

3 Likes

I mean, it could have been. Seems like you have a strong emotional connection to it. Perhaps something to look more into? Divination might help you.

I find that meditation and tarot helps me alot with questions like these. Lucid dreaming too, sometimes. If you can astral or etheric project - then even better. However they all work well.

2 Likes

Yeah it is werid cause why would i feel that way to a spiritual world. I don’t know if my divination is gonna be accurate cause all i know is pendulum.

1 Like

Pendulum might work, I personally don’t use it much. Well if you feel a connection or pull to the spiritual world/etc that your referring to… Chances are good that you have some form of bond with it.

1 Like

From my understanding pendulum is great for personal questions but not as accurate when it comes to external questions so that might work🤔

3 Likes

True, due to unintentional bias - like if you feel strongly about something, that might impact the answer.

2 Likes

Hm or i could ask someone in here to do a scanning or reading for me after i meditate on this?

1 Like

I would go with your own abilities. Scans are great and all (and yes have helped me) but it’s important to learn to rely on you first and foremost, and then if you decide have alittle outside help. However it’s really important you don’t seek external validation over your own ability.

I had to work on my own scanning abilities/etc before I started asking for help from others. That way I could compare what others got to what I already know/have found vs solely relying on external help.

4 Likes

You could but make sure it’s on a free reading topic like @MiKu speaking of which she might know more🤔

4 Likes

Exactly tarot is a mirror not a end all be all omniscient divination method. At the end of the day you are the All powerful operator and that’s what you should focus on imo

2 Likes

Tarot is a pretty awesome form of divination in my opinion. It does mirror well, and that can be extremely useful for gaining a deeper understanding of oneself.

It also (for me) doesn’t sugar coat things.

2 Likes

Will do that thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh 100% but some people think it’s the most important thing and center their whole practice around it rather than using it as what it is. A tool :hugs:

1 Like

I do agree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s also really good at external divination as well. When I move out it’ll be the first thing I learn

2 Likes

I use it to compliment my practice as a whole, not as the sole tool. Good to have a few others up my arsenal. Energy work is more the core - for me.

2 Likes

I am stuck with energy work. I cant for the life of me get the hang of it lol. @anon73484242 sorry for the derail😅

2 Likes

What qualities and emotions do you associate with that world?
Could it be that it stands for something that is missing in your current life?

It could be associated with a past life, but it’s more likely that it triggers some needs and wishes in your current life and therefore you got so emotional.

3 Likes

Fuckin hell. You’re awesome, I would have never thought about that honestly. I got so caught up in the possibility of the spiritual that I neglected the mundane :sweat_smile::thinking:

2 Likes

But isn’t that the most obvious thought?

1 Like