Is this man nuts?

http://www.human-resonance.org/

What is your impression on this knowledge

1 Like

I’m very skeptical of it.

2 Likes

Ya’ll kidding right?

You believe in the power of magick, but are skeptical… Even when told very clearly what energy they are working with

Long ago… [mankind] recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.

1 Like

It’s the claims that he makes that I’m skeptical of, not exactly the energy. Also what kind of “power” are you referring to? Is magic only one power? Why can’t it simply be reality?

3 Likes

I’m tend to follow that line of reasoning as well @SabahSnoblod

The energies mentioned seem plausible and of importance but the claims of a cosmic theater show as a result of that energy I’m not so sure about.

2 Likes

He’s far from nuts!

4 Likes

1996 called, it wants its web page designer back -

1 Like

He’s not nuts - he’s onto something

When you look at the world in terms of frequencies and learn to tap into and manipulate said frequencies…

Try it :slight_smile:

Definitely look more into Tesla’s works. I’m not so sure about the other stuff but Tesla for sure was onto something. That’s why they killed him…

2 Likes

Explain Royal Rife and the frequencies discovered by the Russians that can make you vomit simply by being surrounded by them.

I know I always feel nauseated by cars whose base beat is so earthmovingly deep that my stomach feels gripped and tightened - how the hell do you drive and concentrate with that going on?

My own experience (April 2016) was using some healing frequencies and within 24 hours having something akin to a gallbladder event, had to call emergency services out, bile everywhere both ends. I’m careful with these things on Youtube now and what exactly they do.

The site may look odd but it’s not fully nuts, well certainly not in my opinion.

I don’t think anyone here questions the validity of energy vibration or frequency

I do think most of the skepticism is aimed at the mans claim of cosmic as in astronomical theater show that by his calculation will happen tomorrow or today depending where you live.

you would think with all the spirits the forum conjures that at least one might have mentioned it.

3 Likes