Is this legit

Dmitry Vaalberit .

You can consult with the black

No, it is not.

Anyone who has any experience in magick knows nothing is 100% guaranteed, and if one’s happiness is dependant on a pact, then what do you do if the spirit doesn’t follow through on their part, or you fail in yours?

Never, ever, make your happiness depend on anything external, whether that be a demon, another human, or material possessions. You will just set yourself up for misery.

13 Likes

Not really, it could be if you make it so, but it certainly shouldn’t presume to speak for all black magicians.

The most important tenet, imo, and if there is such a thing, of the left hand path is personal power and sovereignty - giving your “soul” away for something you could very well get for yourself under your own steam is not that, it’s just dumb and a disempowering, sad thing to do.

I think you can give your power away like this, though it’s not permanent and you can change your mind, but the mind is a powerful tool, and if the practitioner has convinced themselves this is a thing and they did it, and they can’t fix it, their own magick will work against them to make it so.

Really, if you want to do this just go be a xtian, at last you’ll get plenty of community to languish in servitude with you.

1 Like

I saw this website while searching for more info,most site i visited said that its impossible to sell one’s soul. Im wondering why this site saying otherwise.

This is an English language forum and the rules request you post in English.

I suggest you translate the relevant parts of that and post those.

2 Likes

My question was based on curiousness,not provoking or concluding any method. I don’t see reason to suggest of what i should become, that’s not answering my question.

Do you feel the question was answered or not?

1 Like

Its a link and my browser directly translate it to English. Anyway,heres the screenshot of the page since it can’t be translate and copied to other sites.

Yes,thank you for the answers.

2 Likes

All things about pacts making you famous or rich is crap , for physical material and tangible results It take physical action

1 Like

I would be wary of any site that claims you can sell your soul to “the Devil”, that already is a red flag. Do they even know his real name? If they did, then probably they would refer to him by his actual name. That they use the term “the Devil” is an indication that they are Christians, perhaps rebelling against their own faith, I would stay away from all that.

Also, you cannot sell your soul, to anyone. You can make a pact with a particular entity, which can be broken at any time, though of course, in that case you will have to bear the consequences.

If you can reach an actual deity, that really exists (not just in Christians’ imaginations), they might be persuaded to help you out, but it really works mostly as a personal favour, a part of your friendship with them and asking for too much or something unreasonable may backfire and end your friendship.

I know this works, because I’ve gotten my current job, which I’m very happy with, by asking Utu (Shamash) to help me out and my current GF by asking Inanna. Also, Enki saved my father from paralysis, when he had a stroke and he has now completely recovered. These are real things, not miraculous as such, but subtle machinations from the background.

2 Likes

This isn’t true, you can sell your soul to someone, it’s basically selling yourself into servitude and depending on the rules each set the owner can do with the soul what it wants. Some believe you cannot because it’s your “higher self” soul and not yours (personally the idea is stupid to me to claim one doesn’t own their own soul) but it’s very possible, one of my guardians/guides was a case once before, so to say it’s not possible based off not really knowing the subject doesn’t exactly make it impossible.

In terms of this forum I may be the only one who has had it happen but in terms of the majority of the occult community I’ve met quite a few who had similar cases.

2 Likes

I need more info…care for personal communication?

More information on what?

2 Likes

Selling soul…

I never sold mine but my guardian/guide at one point revealed to me how he has become such due to selling his to me in a past life, of course I broke that contract and we remain the same dynamic by his own will now.

However, if you do have questions around the concept of soul selling feel free to message me or I message you. It’s not much of a liked topic here mainly due to lack of understanding of it and because it honestly should never be a choice to do.

1 Like

Please message me…

Why do you want to sell your soul, at least get to know a spirit well before doing so

But even then I would never sell my soul to anyone

You don’t know what you are getting yourself into sweetie

1 Like