Is this just in my head or did I capture something in this photo?

Hi Guys,

I’m new to the forum and I’m not entirely sure how the rules work or where I should be posting yet, so please let me know if this is the wrong place for this kind of stuff.

Even the thought of entities is very new to me. Right now I know very little about all of this but I recently have had a few experiences with entities manifesting themselves in my room whilst on solo psychedelic drug voyages.

I’m not sure if I was just tripping really hard but from my research since the trip I am under the impression that I accidentally evoked a succubus into the room. It was a very(!) erotic experience and she was a very beautiful and sexy demon. I interacted with her for hours and the more we interacted the more ‘physical’ her appearance became (even to the point where I could see and feel her on me).

Later on as light started coming into the room and as the trip was coming to an end I had a random idea to take a photo of the morphing images I could see of her on my wall.

I was almost certain that the photo would capture nothing (as far as I was aware this was all coming from my minds eye). I am barely able to see it but I can just about make her out in the images.

Just thought it would be nice to get an opinion from some people that have had experience with entities. Feel free to remind me that I was tripping if you can’t see anything!

http://imgur.com/CFXbmpc - Original image taken on iPhone 5
http://imgur.com/UMFxwT1 - Image levels adjusted in photoshop
http://imgur.com/AiyEW4m - Added circles around some of the faces

It isn’t the clearest image in the world so you might have to zoom in and turn the screen brightness up a bit and look closely.

Also if anyone could provide me with some advise to how I remove the presence of the entity that would be really helpful.

The trip was a few days ago, but every time I begin to go to sleep I see this same kind of energy in the room and I feel her interacting with me (I haven’t really got much sleep in the last few days because of this).

Are you sure you wanna remove her? I once had a succubus that i banished out of fear and now i sorta regret it but if you wanna remove her just try asking her to leave and if that doesnt work lbrp ( alternatively just ask her to let you sleep

Have you tried communicating with her? Let her know there are boundaries and what they are. It doesn’t seem there is anything negative, so if she observes the boundaries you set, foster a relationship with her. I would do that before banishing a spirit that may turn out to be beneficial in the long run. Sex spirits can do more than just give you sex.

This is just my opinion, but if you want a spiritcompanion and develop through this, an intimate spirit like the “succubus” is very beneficial. Some magicians may disagree, but these kind of spirits and entities have a multipurpose functionality because of their widespread knowledges of magic, physiology and psychology. In my own experiences, these are the strongest areas of their abilities and capabilities, which make them somewhat unique on their own.

What you have to reconsider, is their ability to dualism and to act on their own free will. They can be dark, grey and light in their energetic patterns and they easily adjust to any situations thrown at them. With that in mind, it makes them a very potent and powerful guardians aswell.

I’m not sure if I want to remove her. There has been 2 times (both while on 2CB) where I had the most amazing sexual experiences with her. I would like to keep that going every now and then and I would be really, really interested in speaking with her.

So far each time I try to talk to her I get no reply (it seems to me that all she wants to do is have sex whenever we are together).

Since I am so new to all of this I have no idea on how to communicate with her. Like I said in the previous paragraph I tried talking to her but I received no reply. I would really love to hear her voice though and have a conversation with her.

I would really love to learn information on these subjects from her. Perhaps I was a bit hasty in my decision to remove her (Like I said I thought it was only for sex).

Thank you for your comments and information so far, it’s made me feel a lot better about the situation already!

If you guys have any books, websites or general information that you think I should check out that will help me as beginner magician then I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, there is one (quite important) thing I need to ask…

How will she react to me having a girlfriend. Are succubus ok with someone having a human partner as well or will this cause issues in our relationship?

[quote=“Yass, post:7, topic:6916”]Also, there is one (quite important) thing I need to ask…

How will she react to me having a girlfriend. Are succubus ok with someone having a human partner as well or will this cause issues in our relationship?[/quote]

Communication is key, and you have to be honest and mention your relationship to her. It can be ok and work, despite your human relationship, but sometimes non-exclusive relationships with a “succubus” wont give the “full benefit” of ascension, and you shouldn’t even work with other spirits at the same time. Atleast not in the beginning.

Since I am so new to all of this I have no idea on how to communicate with her. Like I said in the previous paragraph I tried talking to her but I received no reply. I would really love to hear her voice though and have a conversation with her.

Don’t just rely on the ability to hear spirits. There are so many ways of communicate with spirits, and clairaudience is just one of many ways for communication. How is her presence noticeable to you? Communicate through your ability to acknowledge her presence.

I am able to see this kind of energy like substance in the air around me and when I focus my eyes on it sometimes it moves around the room in a familiar way.

It’s strongest at night and in the dark. When I’m not tripping It’s like a storm of wavy energy around the room. I can lift my hand into the air and see the stormy looking energy begin to take shape around my hand, I then move my hand and it follows my hand movements.

Then often when I close my eyes to go to sleep I begin to notice the pattern of ‘storm energy’ shape itself into a face every now and then briefly.

I am unable to tell if it is the exact same spirit as I cannot see her properly (certainly not in the same way as when I have taken a high 2cb dose, when i do that she is clear as day).

Perhaps I am wrong about the faces and it’s just my mind noticing brief faces in the darkness of the night around this stormy energy field? I would like to be able to tell if it is her, some other spirit or just random energy in the room…

I have taken a fair few high dose 2cb (55mg+) and mushroom trips (14g) and broken through via smokable DMT over 30 times. I think these altered psychedelic states I have been in have showed me how to notice energy and presence in the air but I could be completely wrong.

I see similar pattern of energies like yours. Does it comes in colors, too?

Are you able to feel touches?

If you focus on a specific part of your room, you will notice a big change of the energies surrounding your focal point - just in front of your eyes - and wherever you look it can change to a wavy pattern. If you keep your eyes at the same point, something will definitely happen. The same technique is applicable to mirrors and windows, and it’s called scrying. I think you should start your communication by scrying, based on your ability to see the energy of the spirit.

When I am not on psychedelic drugs I can only really see it as dark stormy energy/squiggled lines around the room.

When I am on a low(ish) dose of 2CB it’s more like white orbs around the room that join together in one main focal point. By quickly shaking my hands in a certain way (that I think was taught to me by her?) I can summon more of these orb like things into the room and I begin to be able to feel her. Also if I leave a bottle of my urine in the room with the lid off they emanate from that in a big way!

When I am on high 2CB dose it comes in all manors of bright colours and sometimes even looks kind of like strands of squiggly DNA flying around the room. High doses can cause me to loose the ability to see her face(s) and the stormy energy is flying around the room too fast for me to see her properly anymore.

I can only feel touch whilst on psychedelics at the moment. I need to learn how to summon her into ‘physical’ existence without the use of these.

Through her touch she has given me the most intense orgasms imaginable. It’s a very long process, but the orbs surround my face and she asks me to lick the air. She is completely in control of when I climax and keeps me close to orgasm for a very long time. After a certain amount of time she lets me release and when I close my eyes I see fractal patterns, which look really amazing.

Has anyone else had similar experiences that I report here?

The biggest differences between our experiences is that I never used any kind of enhancements/drugs to feel my ladies presence. Yet, I feel their touches and see their energies in a 24/7 consistency. Their energetic colors, for me, are greenish and sometimes I see their energies making silhouettes of their bodies, resemblance an old photonegative.

I wouldn’t recommend using drugs to enhance your spiritual journey. Sure it can be useful to experience it for the sake of the experience itself, but not in the long run. I mean, if you really like and enjoy these experiences, you could get trapped in addiction to these drugs since you don’t experience this in a sober state of mind. That is just my point of view.

I too fell like she is always with me. I can always make out this energy, especially at night.

It scares me a bit though as it’s so unknown to me. I feel I need to do a lot more research and learn about it some more.

Do they help you in your life in any way on a daily basis at all or are they just there to interact with when you would like to speak with them?

I completely agree with you. It was great that I learnt about this from these experiences but I have decided I will only take them to enhance the state very occasionally.

I’ll buy some books on the subject and learn how to do it properly. If you can point me in a good direction for a source of knowledge on succubus then that would be helpful for me (there are a lot of very mixed opinions about the subject online so it’s hard to know what’s reliable).

Thank you very much for your advice and comments. It really means a lot to me and I feel very grateful to have found someone I can talk to on the subject.

For me, my ladies gives me their support and aid when it is needed and they immediately respond and try to help. That involves giving me strength to walk in areas where I might feel uncomfortable, like in the city where many people visits. And they respond massively if I physically hurt myself, giving physical pressure on the spot and it just takes away the pain. Even if we are together like a relationship, they have a motherly instinct to protect me and guide me in the right directions. They have the ability to affect my surroundings for my own benefits, but they have been very restrictive of using that ability too much. But whenever they feel it’s needed, they wouldn’t hesitate to aid me. It just have to be of importance and a matter of changing a potential danger to something harmless.

I'll buy some books on the subject and learn how to do it properly. If you can point me in a good direction for a source of knowledge on succubus then that would be helpful for me (there are a lot of very mixed opinions about the subject online so it's hard to know what's reliable).

The subject of “succubus” and “incubus” is still dogmatic to this day and it’s hard to find anything positive about these kind of spirits and entities. But there is a blog community with good and positive experiences that really make them fascinating. Just Google it and you will find blogs about relationships with “succubus”. Most of the bloggers are in WordPress, just like myself. :slight_smile:

Donald Tyson’s Sexual Alchemy is also a nice start to read about sexual magic, and that book have a chapter that covers the “succubus” and “incubus” entities. I haven’t read it, but some of the bloggers have and some of them recommend that book.

Thank you very much for your advice and comments. It really means a lot to me and I feel very grateful to have found someone I can talk to on the subject.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

For me, my ladies gives me their support and aid when it is needed and they immediately respond and try to help. That involves giving me strength to walk in areas where I might feel uncomfortable, like in the city where many people visits. And they respond massively if I physically hurt myself, giving physical pressure on the spot and it just takes away the pain. Even if we are together like a relationship, they have a motherly instinct to protect me and guide me in the right directions. They have the ability to affect my surroundings for my own benefits, but they have been very restrictive of using that ability too much. But whenever they feel it’s needed, they wouldn’t hesitate to aid me. It just have to be of importance and a matter of changing a potential danger to something harmless.

I'll buy some books on the subject and learn how to do it properly. If you can point me in a good direction for a source of knowledge on succubus then that would be helpful for me (there are a lot of very mixed opinions about the subject online so it's hard to know what's reliable).

The subject of “succubus” and “incubus” is still dogmatic to this day and it’s hard to find anything positive about these kind of spirits and entities. But there is a blog community with good and positive experiences that really make them fascinating. Just Google it and you will find blogs about relationships with “succubus”. Most of the bloggers are in WordPress, just like myself. :slight_smile:

Donald Tyson’s Sexual Alchemy is also a nice start to read about sexual magic, and that book have a chapter that covers the “succubus” and “incubus” entities. I haven’t read it, but some of the bloggers have and some of them recommend that book.

You’re welcome. :)[/quote]
I’ve read Donald Tyson I highly recommend the Tyson Necronomicon which is more of a novel really but he has a grimoire of the Necronomicon which has practical information on working with the old ones. Both are to die for great reading haven’t read a piece of Lovecraft fan fiction I enjoyed more but then again Tyson might have channeled the whole thing for all we know. I think having a symbiotic relationship with a succubus could be good for you. She feeds off your etheric energy given off during these experiences and in return you get to have an awesome time. :slight_smile: I have not had any experiences with succubi but my mother has been visited by Night Mare which from what ive been told by my mother and other relatives that have had this experience is horrifying. These entities will let you know they are in the room long before they attack you. This all started before I was conceived then the only time she never had the experiences was when she was pregnant with me. After I was born it started right back up again. when I was a newborn she kept having desires to kill me because she was wrestling with thoughts in her head that I was a living flesh Demon and needed to be destroyed. Thankfully she either came to her senses or her postpardum psychosis went away or I actually am a flesh demon some kind of moonchild or something but I have no evidence to indicate that this is true. I have a memory of early child hood where these entities came into my room but did not attack me they were just kind of there I didn’t care for being watched so I chased them out of the room. I do think that some of the attributes of these entities may have rubbed off on me I delight in fear even my own. These entities have been around me for as long as I can remember caused all kinds of poltergeist activity (always harmless) but has scared the shit out of my wife and a few friends on occasion. When it happens and people freak out I feel more alive than ever there’s nothing equal to it I always want more. This could be why I write horror. I would never in a million years want to get rid of my poltergeist. but I’m currently writing a story about people that do.

[quote=“Yass, post:1, topic:6916”]Hi Guys,

I’m new to the forum and I’m not entirely sure how the rules work or where I should be posting yet, so please let me know if this is the wrong place for this kind of stuff.

Even the thought of entities is very new to me. Right now I know very little about all of this but I recently have had a few experiences with entities manifesting themselves in my room whilst on solo psychedelic drug voyages.

I’m not sure if I was just tripping really hard but from my research since the trip I am under the impression that I accidentally evoked a succubus into the room. It was a very(!) erotic experience and she was a very beautiful and sexy demon. I interacted with her for hours and the more we interacted the more ‘physical’ her appearance became (even to the point where I could see and feel her on me).

Later on as light started coming into the room and as the trip was coming to an end I had a random idea to take a photo of the morphing images I could see of her on my wall.

I was almost certain that the photo would capture nothing (as far as I was aware this was all coming from my minds eye). I am barely able to see it but I can just about make her out in the images.

Just thought it would be nice to get an opinion from some people that have had experience with entities. Feel free to remind me that I was tripping if you can’t see anything!

http://imgur.com/CFXbmpc - Original image taken on iPhone 5
http://imgur.com/UMFxwT1 - Image levels adjusted in photoshop
http://imgur.com/AiyEW4m - Added circles around some of the faces

It isn’t the clearest image in the world so you might have to zoom in and turn the screen brightness up a bit and look closely.[/quote]
You got something there! nice pics.