Is this book ok for newbies? "The Book of Azazel: Grimoire of the Damned"

Hello everyone!
I was listening to the audiobook " The Book of Azazel: Grimoire of the Damned" and I wanted to know if this is ok for new magicians to attempt to get into a 90-day pact with Azazel. I need things to move greatly in my life but I am still in the learning phase.

2 Likes

Can you communicate with spirits?

If you can, then I would advise you to contact Azazel and ask him if he is willing to make a pact with you. A pact is a binding agreement between both of you so it is important for you to be able to discuss terms properly. A lot of beginners like to jump immediately into pacts not knowing what it is they’re doing, and they usually run into trouble because they have no way of knowing what is expected from them.

However, a pact with Azazel is unnecessary to work with the Nether Lords in the Book of Azazel.

6 Likes

What Darkest said, and case in point, I could gave two way conversations, and was all set to get into a pact with Azazel’s agreement, at his suggestion even, and during the actual ritual he backed out, right at the start.

I was a tad butthurt and still am to be honest :sweat_smile: Though we still get on well enough and I still respect his opinion highly.

But if I didn’t have those stills I would have been wondering why it wasn’t working and questioning magick with entities.

Three years later it would be fine now, but the need has passed. You don’t need a pact if you can put the effort in.

3 Likes

How did you know he backed out? Did you see him or heard him speak clearly?

Telepathy, the means by which entities including humans communicate without using the physical body.

1 Like

No. You do not have to go through Azazel first.

1 Like

It was the first LHP book I bought.

1 Like

Short answer: No.

It’s not recommended to do pacts with entities you don’t know well.

If I were you, I’d do other magick first to get a taste. Get to know Azazel well and see if it’s wise to do a pact. It’s not for everyone.
Make sure you really want it because you will have to keep your end of the bargain.
Just my 2 cents

4 Likes