Is this an example of theta gamma sync?

I do not know if this would be a good example of how your mind Alters to get into Theta gamma sync or not. I do know that Theta gamma sync can be a lot like this and if so then perhaps this would be a good exercise to illustrate it. There are about 16 circles in this picture. Thoughts?

4 Likes

This is an old postā€¦ but yes there are indeed 16 circles, good exercise, as I didnā€™t see them at first.

This is really interesting.
Do you find any row of circles more difficult to see than the others? When I say row I mean horizontal, but of course they may not present that way to you.

No I see them all.
After a few moments gazing, to start with I only saw the circles on the right hand side (two columns, virtical) then noticed that I was looking more to the top right hand corner, so I moved my gaze to the left and they all appeared.

Thing is with this picture, now I know they are there I canā€™t not see them now lol.

1 Like

Again, interesting. I find that I have a little trouble with the entire second row from the top. I can see it completely but itā€™s just not as clear and obvious and the other three rows.

Yes intersesting. Would it help you if you concentrate on the thicker, long lines going across, above and below the second row?

Now I feel like Iā€™m at the Optometrist (ā€˜better or worse?ā€™) :rofl:

1 Like

Lol.
But you can trust me, Iā€™m a doctor :rofl: ā€¦not :lying_face:

1 Like

Damn. For a while i was looking at this and i was like ā€œwhat the hell? Circles? Where? My eyes are brokenā€ then all of a sudden it was like BAM theres all the circles in all the rows in front of me :rofl:

3 Likes

Good responses. I have concluded that what happens to the brain during Theta Gamma Synch is what happens to the brain when viewing optical illusions. This is easier to experience than it is to explain. That being said, I think this ā€˜wheel of hecateā€™ will likely turn out to be the easiest sigil to work with for Theta Gamma synch. Unfortunately, at the moment, I am not working with Hecate.

2 Likes

And the Sun, for those that are considering something for Apollo image

2 Likes