Is This an example of Evocation or invocation?

Before finding EA’s methods (which I am really enjoying immersing myself in right now before I do my first EA style evocation of Azazel on Halloween!) I did a ritual recently where I lit candles, called out to Shamsiel, one of the Watchers to ask for help with my spiritual and magickal development (ascent). I did not use incense, but I did use a chalice with water in it. I went into Theta-gamma sync, I really lost myself in the ritual to the point that when I felt the presence of Shamsiel come, I became very emotional and tearful. I felt “connected” emotionally to the entity, but hadn’t yet received messages. Over the next several days I received messages which I was able to write down, and they were very helpful. It is as if Shamsiel walks with me. So the experience did not end when the ritual did.

2 Likes

That’s how it’s always meant to be. EA said in one of his videos that once you call them once they will always be with you.

4 Likes

One of the things Shamsiel told me, that I thought was really revelatory for me as someone learning how to use magick and ritual is that the magick circle unites past, present, future and all planes of existence into a single point, which is permeable like a mesh. The Operator has control over what filters through (ideally).

That is exactly what I was going to say. Not because he said it but because it is what I have seen in my own walk. Once you call them they will always be there watching and believe me when I say they hear everything!! lol!

2 Likes

@nikki the crying thing seems to happen every time I do these rituals. I feel them so strongly.

1 Like

Does this have connection to being a natural sympath ?

1 Like

I think :thinking: still figuring it out

1 Like