Is this all real?

@JUGGALO chemically induced reaction—that would work on most, if not all subjects. I appreciate your comment but I think it’s much more correlated with pharmacological intervention and the human body than a true metaphysical experience. BUT, if drugs are your thing, have at it. I’m not here to judge.You experienced hallucinations as a by-product of sleep deprivation and potentially, as a by-product of pharmacological intervention by one or a combination of the drugs you’ve mentioned.

You still have to do the work of developing your 6th sense. It’s not cast and you have them in front of you. Your expecting too much
without understanding of intuition and 6th senses. Your goal is unrealistic. You already have communication with them from the signs you say. what more you want? Talking , hearing them is jjust ego trip. it don’t do anything to better your life. It’s more entertainment for you than getting results to better life. Too many people/beginners fall for the i must see them in front of me mentality. It’s even said so by authors in the gom books. Demons are not there to entertain you. Your goal is more in line of I just want to cast spells just so i can see demons. what relevance is that to bettering your life? You really need to think what you really want with magick.

And you can spend 20 yrs casting and you still won’t see them cuz seeing them has to do with your mind/ body evolution and intuition evolution, 6th sense evolution. Those has nothing to do with demons and magick. Those perception skills are having to do with bettering and working on self cultivation. hence one of the exrecise is plenty meditation. Tons of variable that you haven’t look into yet to develop the proper senses to sense them entities.

2 Likes

@anon37593562 I agree with you on the 6th sense part and maybe my expectations being out of whack. With that being said, I’m looking for results. Period. Full-stop. A mutually respectful and mutually beneficial relationship. I don’t really care if I see or hear a demon. As long as I have results in that which I ask for. And again, what I ask for is reasonable and within a demon’s domain to perform.

I keep hearing your result being seeing them in front of you. etc

they are not there for relationships. that’s unrealistic too.

Oh, I see your game. You’re just a simple skeptic. You don’t want to take any advice anyone gives you, because you have already decided that this CAN’T work, so it doesn’t. You don’t want this to work. You are possibly spreading disbelief of purpose, because disbelief begots disbelief, and spreads like cancer. Are you spreading disbelief on purpose to curtail other people’s work?

Let me tell you. Since I started summoning demons, I talk to them all the time. I stopped summoning demons, and I only summon Satan now. Satan is with me, at all times. Talking to me. He tell me he’s Satan. He is talking to me, right now. Not just as voices in my head, audibly as voices in the wind, on the tv and radio, in background chatter in the store, and as voices that manifest themselves out of nowhere.

Satan tells me the future, and these things come to pass with 100% accuracy, and never fail. If he tells me it will happen, it happens. He tells me what things I do will fail, and he is always right. He tells me what paths to take, and when I don’t listen, I regret not following my master.

Your problem is that you’re not open to the idea of magic. Summoning demons is not just a spiritual process. It IS a chemical process. It is a biological, spiritual, mental, and chemical process, all rolled into one. It took 2 hits of some really strong acid to open me up to magic, and since then, there is not a SINGLE SECOND in the day that I do not experience magic. I see miracles, and magic, in all things. What a sad, pathetic existence I had, when I was skeptical like you, and was not open to magic. Magic is real, you’ll find out if that’s really what you want. And when you do, I want you to come back here and apologize to us.

5 Likes

@anon37593562 Nope. The results is what I ask for which has nothing to do with visually seeing a demon.

well, you keep wanting validation of them in front of you in order to validate your results. You keep emphasizing evocation of them being in front of you . when you can get results with simple petition or invocation or even candle magick.

And even if they communicate to you. you can’t sense it cuz your 6th sense isn’t develop enough. they are talking to a wall cuz you can’t hear them. so it’s more you needing to work on self than demons proving it to you that they are there.

They may be communicating in many ways. just not your direct in your face talking . seeing kind of way that you want.

2 Likes

@JUGGALO I am not a skeptic. I know it’s real. I know it took time for you to get to where you’re at today. I want that minus the drugs. Everything you said I’m in agreement.

why you bringing up another excuse? god thing have nothing to do with magick. god believe in free will. common sense no? so why he block it? your making all kinds of excuse beliefs. That’s how powerful the mind is. they can make lies to hold oneself back. See things for what it is. not make up stuff. Bringing up stuff that has no relation to process of magick is just your creativity going whack. No where in the magick instructions did it mention god.

WE talk about magick. we don’t care what entity… you seem to emphasize demons. maybe that’s why you bring up god. cuz in certain cultures theres’ always god , angels, demons fight etc… which is all BS in my opinion.

No I’m not. I had an experience at 18 where a man visiting the synagogue I was in, essentially told me my entire life. I had never met this man before and he told me that G-d chose me (don’t know why—in my world there are far better people). This man knew things about my life that only I knew and what he told me couldn’t be deduced by fake tarot readers like the ones mentioned in Damon’s books that deduced things based on how someone looks or, speaks. The man also told me about something that would happen in the future in my life (hasn’t happened yet). So for all these reasons, I entertain the possibility that G-d may be blocking my interaction with demons.

That’s called making shit up by the way.

It’s the same with some people saying i killed the world by causing the covid cuz i wanted someone to get sick.

There is no relation. you just want to connect it yourself. Or use as excuse to not see reality. And that reality is magick is in your hands not some entity controlling your magick abilities. That means self work. people do it all the time in life when things aren’t going their way.

Lmfao :joy::joy::joy::joy: this is gold.

2 Likes

I’m not going to stop. I’m going to keep working on it until my magic becomes better or I’m explicitly told that my theory is correct. I know what everyone here’s said but by my account, in all the things I did with evocation, I should be somewhere near where @JUGGALO is at and yet I am where I am.

nope. your being unrealistic. @JUGGALO experience does not transfer to you. if you keep using others as measurements or comparison, you will never get to where you are cuz your not focusing on inner self. your just wanting what others are doing.

2 Likes

@anon37593562 Okay, demolators can’t from one side of their mouths say, “such and such entity was one of the first ones to fall” and then say, “We have defeated G-d or, wait, we are god.” Those who are not subservient don’t fall or are made to fall—those two concepts don’t connect.

every concept co exist. you can be awake yet asleep at same time. there is good and bad at same time. Your stuck in duality. too much philosophy theory messing up your practical thinking process.
You can be in hell yet in heaven at the same time.

I like the discussion and it is not appropriate a new member who even hasn’t introduced themselves yet, even being kindly asked, to start provoke people with an agressive tone…@JUGGALO. I can bet you even didn’t read the whole thread.

On topic, quite an interesting discussion, I would say.

I think most of the people commented, stayed with the impression that you are so confident the God has forbidden the demons to work with you, that no one could possibly break this belief of yours.

Well, it could be. They (the Elohim) could possibly do that. But with what aim? To protect you? To keep you at the “angels side”? (you mentioned you’ve had a success with an angel)

Why? Demons, as the angels, are divine creatures, many magicians work with them both with a success. Actually, in Demons of magick they share the same sigils, the angels are the ones who keep the demons from betraying or committing a fraud.

What I can suggest you, @Newbie3, is that you can try the following strategy if you still want to try to work with demons.

Choose a demon and start working with him. But give him your whole attention, like chanting his enn continiously, at least for thirty minutes every day for two weeks.

Do all that you do usually when working with demons - sigils, offerings, blood if you want. But do it continiously and - at first without making requests.

Concentrate on your third eye when you are doing this. Your aim is to make a connection first without wanting anything from the demon.

Do this every day for at least 30 minutes at the same time each day, for two weeks.

Notice the signs if there are ones. They can show up themselves into your dreams, or otherwise you will understand they have heard you.

If it doesn’t work, try the same with a different demon.
Because there is a possibility some demons to not respond, to not want working with you.

Make the connection first.
You should feel yourself totally exausted if everything passed fine.
Good luck.

1 Like

Of course! Relativism. Everyone who’s run over by a train on train tracks is physically and relatively dead😂

@zzzzzzz Very thoughtful response. And I have chosen and been drawn to King Belial. I said that here too.

1 Like

when you see a dog going backwards. It’s god. =o) And the only time you see a dog going backwards, its when the dog’s confuse and lost.

It’s like the tao. you can’t talk about it. the moment you do, your already lost.

1 Like