Is this all real?

Did you will yourself into existence?
Can you dismantle yourself to non-existence?
I wasn’t aware of you until you posted and maybe you don’t really exist.
Maybe this is a matrix or game.
Why do I exist?
Everything breaks, dies, and is forgotten.
So pointless.
Wasted time… wasted space… wasted thought even thereof…

Oh, to evolve or become more? To ascend? Into what?
Why?
For what purpose?
To what effect?

Anything in this worthless dying fleeting world is pretty mundane and hardly worth even a scrap to be salvaged.

Awe? Thrill? Just because of boredom?

Don’t give me that trivial notion of self-preservation and survival. You’re already a fade memory… if that.

And why should anything or one care?

Empathy? For the lost?

Please.

I don’t give that much to daemons or spirits or magic for that matter?

A construct or forgemaster, engineer of all that is?

That’s something i could despise. That which made all but forgot or did it?

Dictator or perverse narcissist and megalomaniac? Maybe.

Hatesssss it. Have it kill self or kills it. But impossible… as one still thinks and is aware of self and more.

Oh hatesss it one does.

@Caduceus There we have it. I think a person possessed by a demon wrote this. In essence, these are the words of a demon. I may be wrong but something is telling me that.

he’s not a demon. he/she’s just being philosophical. =o) If you answer those question for self. you might learn something instead of having reactive mind.

@Newbie3 Ask yourself. what’s your goal? seems magick isn’t right for you as it’s require effort, time and working on self of which you don’t want to do. There are many ways to achieve your goal. You say you want guidiance , friendship? well, you can do that with real people too. mentor or real friend in the real mundane world.

Demon? Nah, demons are upbeat with me and just laugh. They’d rather me be creative. And that’s just edgelording.

Even at the worst they’ve shown me the real power is from self.

I don’t exist… they all die from my perspective. A hole missing from the creator destroys all. If anything they should fear that but they don’t.

Why?

Because we’re ALL immortal and can’t be destroyed.

Its a win win. TBH. Exist… don’t exist… all the same.

This is what I love about this forum—you start off talking about evocation of infernal spirits to someone talking about the “incredible energy from the retrograde motion of the moons of Saturn”. A true testament of the First Amendment. I would say G-d bless America but someone of you dislike the Judeo-Christian G-d.

As with anything in life true AWE and THRILL is a driving force. Be this magic or just playing tic tac toe. If it excites you, thrills you, enlightens you, then its … YOU.

If you’re just using magic to gain as a tool it might not be for you. Sure it can work but results might not be what you wanted or expect.

Work and study is part but who hasn’t studied or worked in fields they were MEH about. A means to an end?

Psyche yourself up about it. And don’t let others get you down on that. Believe it worked. Be past belief and aspire higher than that goal.

Honestly you can approach magic from many methods and practices but only YOU can make your magic work. And LOVE it. Be thrilled to do it.

Maybe i’m coming from a chaote perspective in that. Sometimes structure, procedure, and following the rules can snuff out your awe and imagination.

And done love the structure.

1 Like

The Judeo one is boring. The ALL BEING OF UNKNOWN is just something I’d rather confront head on. Kill or be killed (if thats possible but how as a formless thought). I can’t think of any greater delight than challenging the impossible to utter annihilation. That’s a thrill and awe high on my charts.

Wouldn’t call it hate though i did. One says that to entice it into action. Utterly impossible to do such to the infinite. It already knows, it already did, it alresdy is.

And yet i say stack the odd more in its favor and oppose it. Even if one is part of it.

When you become complacent and accept you just get absorbed so boring… so slave.

I take no offense to Judeo gods. I even try to piss off demons and others at times just because… existing without drama is boring as fuck.

1 Like

A handful of people follow the idea that lusting for results is a bad thing, but I find that only if you view it as such will it be. My ‘lust’ for results have been what fueled my manifestations to work.

However, a lot of people who don’t hear these beings or see them are those who don’t really build that foundation with their clairs which are required to perceive those things.

@anon48079295 theres a difference between persistence and conviction to make sure magick progress vs lusting. In this case his lust isn’t his motivation as he’s not willing to put the work in or being practical about it. He’s in the state of finding excuse why his magick don’t work instead of figuring out how to make it work.

Are you sure? do you really know his entire story? Most of the thread is pretty much speaking for him but my comment was for him so I could see his view on it to see what might be the actual cause. Hence my mention of the clairs because he has not mentioned that and those who admit they can’t hear, see, or perceive them haven’t either.

1 Like

I see what you mean, but that’s not how this actually works.
Clearly, you are still attached to your Christian background and you are forming a psychological block, which stops you from being able to accept non-Christian gods into your reality. This is not an easy hurdle to overcome and perhaps the easiest way for you to overcome this would be to concentrate on gods from another pantheon, such as Hinduism or Buddhism. I myself work with the Sumerian gods. You need to overcome your programmed fear of non-Christian deities and that is probably the best way to go about it.

3 Likes

If you have been trying evocations of demons for a long time like you said 2 years with no results then I believe that you have tried everything possible and hence it is likely that there is a higher power blocking you, either its G-d or your Higher self. I am Christian and I still am, but in my opinion the G-d Jehovah is not all love and light. It is mentioned in the bible that he is a jealous G-d. He destroyed the world once and as per revelations he is going to do it again. So I do believe it is quite possible that he is blocking you. Whenever I think about doing a demonic evocation I think G-d allowed Solomon to do it, but then its also mentioned that G-d was not pleased with Solomon later in life , so perhaps during the period he began summoning demons he parted ways with his G-d.

1 Like

@anon48079295 You’re exactly right. Isn’t demonlatry supposed to be about freeing one from one’s inhibitions? Meaning, you want to lust for a woman, two, three? Go ahead! Need I mention Sitri? There’s people re-writing the rules here.

@ChrisK First, I’m not Christian—I’m Jewish. Second, been there, done that, got the T-shirt! It’s called “being a white guy who majored in the social sciences undergrad at a prestigious school.” I studied more pantheons than I can count. I’m not a PhD in “Religious Studies” from Princeton but I know a few things.

Okay, so I’ll tell you the real as far as what I’ve experienced thus far during evocations: I have seen the flames in one of the four candles in the four corners rise to a level that I would consider “supernatural”. For some reason, it’s almost always the flames on the candle on the south corner. In my opinion, there’s no environmental factor that would explain the flame on the candle on the south to rise to that level. I once asked for a sign during evocation and the next day when I woke up, the circuit in one of the outlets near my ritual room was tripped which in turn knocked out my internet modem. That’s how I noticed it in the first place. And again, I went back to think how this could have happened and it would literally require someone to push the circuit button to trip it. The other phenomena I experienced during evocation is during one evocation, whenever I would speak a “clicking sound” would start. At first, I thought the clicking sound had nothing to do with the ritual so I stopped speaking. When I stopped speaking, the clicking sound also stopped. I did this several times and during the ritual and the results were the same. Again, I have not seen an entity, spoke or heard from an entity or had what I asked of an entity come to pass. And again, just for clarity, I asked for something reasonable and promised the entity something in return in exchange for performance. I have not had measurable results.

I’m also going to be truthful in saying that I’m not sure why, I am attracted to a particular entity when it comes to evocation.

Go ahead and say god bless America, I do all the time…
It’s not like Yaweh is the only being claiming to be god on the ballot so to speak. lol

1 Like

Good for you! That’s a pragmatic approach!

I guess, judging by my years of spiritual practice, it is nearly impossible to make a demon appear as in grimoires. They just don’t work. I didnt read the all topic though. Well every action gives result so most probably the spirit has heard you, but it wont happen as in grimoires. No supernatural happenings whatsoever.

OK, I’ve read the whole topic, and I am asking people who had actually got supernatural results other than “coincidences” to describe their experience.

To the topic’s author: I personally also am wondering whether these supernaturals from grimoires can be achieved, and if I were you , I’d ask God for permission to try evocation, and I may be adding several ascetic practices e.g. fasting for some days before the ritual day

By the way, have you tried chanting Lilith’s evocation words 13 times as said in Thomas Karlsson’s Qliphoth , Qabalah and Goetic Magic? I did it strictly after I got permission from spirits (you may say - God) to do this, I experienced no appearance except a vision inside my head, but after this I got closer to demons in general. /How about asking God for permission to do this?

By they way, I got strict prohibition to try ceremonial evocations for now, as if it matters anything.

2 Likes

@Edwin_Odesseiron Finally someone who makes sense here. In my personal view, again, for the censor police, I’m not saying I’m better or anything like that; my personal view is that OBVIOUSLY, demonic entities are subservient to Elohim. Period. Full stop. I love how Satanists, Demonlators, etc try to create an “alternative narrative” about structurally how things work. If you read the descriptions for some demons, it says, “So and so was part of line of virtue in Heaven before falling.” If demonic entities were not subservient to Elohim, they wouldn’t have fallen. There would be no hell or Gehenom. When they rebelled against Elohim and were made to fall, those who are not subservient would have said, “No, No, no! You fall and we stay.” Forgive me, no matter how convincing the alternative narrative, there’s incongruity. As for me, I will ask Elohim. I stay true to my theory—G-d has blocked my contact my infernal entities. Or else, my experiences surely would have been qualitatively better because it’s not for lack of trying, dedication, mindset or whatever other factor—those are just excuses. And again, I’m not saying that because it didn’t work for me that infernal entities don’t exist. They clearly do exist. I’m sharing with people here my personal experience—that’s all.

Everything is subjected to God, whether you call him YHVH, or supreme ruling force of the universe, of course demons are also subjected to him. This is even provable by borders of theology and philosophy. However, some demons appear to be beneficient to humans, and God does not forbid contacting them. A theory appeared here that the benevolent entities that people encounter when invoking demons are actually angels in disguise and this is not an unreasonable theory. I personally dont know for now. People here will probably disagree with this.

by the way, i’ve sent you a PM

1 Like