Is this a sign?

As i do not know much about the Outer Realms i would like to know your opinion on this is a major sign or not, the way my life has changed (within a year… before i noticed all this), has been massive…

I have noticed massive Numerology & Astrological signs embedded in to my life and it was the 4 blood moons which made me see this.

The next blood moon is on the 4th.4th on my birthday (the 4th sign of 6 as of the eclipse). The 1st blood moon was 1 day after 14.4.14.

.I was born 4th.4th.88 in the ‘Year of the Dragon’ (Chinese Astrology).

.This was 14 days in to Aeries, 14 weeks in to the year and was on the 1st full moon of the pagan calender as it was on Easter, so also the day of rebirth/resurrection.

.On the 04.04.04 i was 16 years (4 x 4).

.1994 my birthday was on Easter (There has been more).

.The 4th Element is Fire which also represents my Star Sign.

.The Book of The Law was written 4.8.04 100 years and 4 days before i was born.

.There are 4 Gateskeepers, 4 Watchtowers, 4 Directions, 4 seasons, 4 limbs, 4 Elements, 4 brains within the 1, 44 President atm n loads more.

I noticed Lucifuge Roficale was in 4th place in Hells hierachy and if he is Thoth also then that sounds like Fourth (lol). I also noticed there is a Entity called Thor.

Would you see this as an embedded awakening sign placed in to my matrix before i was born or do you think it is just random lol?

The blood moon on April 4th just so happens to be the date the TV series Salem comes back for season two. On the season one finale, the Harvest Moon turned blood red (as it did only a few weeks after it aired the S1 finale) to indicate the red death would sweep through Salem and prepare the earth for the return of Satan.

Conclusion: Free ice cream for all.

Lmao. Thats what i was hoping it was not. I had heard somewhere that this was the date they was bring fourth ‘The New Age fake Christ’ but i’m not a bad person until i allow myself to be then i seem to be really dark which has just always been there.

The way my life has changed since before the 1st blood moon has been phenomenal. I was addicted to drugs and had just lost my apartment as of cultivating drugs so i had to move out of town and i thought that my life was over but it was as if i had been broken down and have been rebuilt without the pact so i am wondering if it was some mutual agreement inserted in to my matrix and higher consciousness.

The weird things are that i am able to learn complex studies within a couple of weeks and add to what i was researching before and my mind has exploded with the way the world really works down to the finest details.

The doctor assessed me for Autism Aspergers and he said my brain is like a Porsche engine inside a lawnmower lol. Meaning the Vessel to be a standard lawnmower whilst my brain is on some next level.

Or i am just going mad… have not figured it out yet which is why i need help from people who know of the other side.

Don’t buy I to signs.

When I was after my ex I thought I saw signs. I was told by a friend through the runes it was most likely a powerful thought form.

Fucking thing was manipulating people of weak mental ability daily. It was amazing.

Have you thought about getting a reading done by a skilled Tarot reader to see what they can pick up?

IMO 99% of the skill of magick is keeping your shit together when weird things happen, and keeping that balance between open-mindedness and not hiding behind “It can’t be real” but then, also, making sure you have a functioning life outside of that where this aspect of life doesn’t spill over too much and colour everything.

Getting an outsider to take a good look at this and do a reading might help.

Have you thought about getting a reading done by a skilled Tarot reader to see what they can pick up?

IMO 99% of the skill of magick is keeping your shit together when weird things happen, and keeping that balance between open-mindedness and not hiding behind “It can’t be real” but then, also, making sure you have a functioning life outside of that where this aspect of life doesn’t spill over too much and colour everything.

Getting an outsider to take a good look at this and do a reading might help.[/quote]

Yes… i should have added that i had a tarot card reading around about a month before the first blood moon and it came out very good. The person knew through the cards that i had just lost my apartment and the cards told him that my mother was my ‘knight in shining armour’ at the time, and he said within one year i would completely change and i would be my mothers knight in shining armour… he also pointed out that that i had to take every opportunity and not miss any and he said i could be successful in whatever i wanted to do… at the time i wanted to produce music but my life is taking a different direction now. There was not any bad cards that came out apart from the ones that said i was very muddled up and need to get organised.
Maybe i need another now i have realized these things.

I think if you have an outsider looking into it, they can tell you how much (if any) significance to attach to these things, and also what they might mean for you, so that your mind’s not running over them again and again looking for patterns.

I have rather obsessive thought patterns myself, and I have to use strategies and analytical techniques learned over the years to balance that out - the intensity has its uses and I certainly don’t want to change but I came to realise that every strength is also a weakness, and vice versa, in some situations.

I think if you have an outsider looking into it, they can tell you how much (if any) significance to attach to these things, and also what they might mean for you, so that your mind’s not running over them again and again looking for patterns.

I have rather obsessive thought patterns myself, and I have to use strategies and analytical techniques learned over the years to balance that out - the intensity has its uses and I certainly don’t want to change but I came to realise that every strength is also a weakness, and vice versa, in some situations.[/quote]

Yes it would be good to get some insight to it as the odds of all of it happening are crazy. In chinese astrology the year of the dragon is a very lucky one apparently and a lot of Chinese families aim to have Dragon born babies. For it to be on Easter on the 4th 4th is mad and then it falls upon the next blood moon which is also the passover and a day after easter.

It is not just the signs though… it is the way my life has had many different supernatural miraculous happenings. I have survived death 4 times also. One was a cocktail drug overdose where i had to be injected with adrenaline (not in the heart like pulp fiction lol) to bring me back around. One time i got a beast of an electric shock which blew me backwards and my friends could hear electric noises coming off me but i was fine which made them really scared, i survived an overdose of around 50 painkillers which i had because of an argument with the family and i was also born with the cord around my throat and came out purple and nearly dead but was ok in the end.

But it is not just that either as i have had weird happenings which have happened such as one time i was not concentrating and was about to walk infront of a car but something stopped me just before.

If you understand Astrology and the points of divination one receives through their birth chart via the Houses which the planets are in when one is born. Then you would see how many points and planets there are within my birth chart and one of the people with the most amount of divination points was Casanova who had loads and was born April 2nd and i have more than him lol. It just seems like a divine date that is trying to tell me something and i think you are right in the advice that i should get a second Tarot reading now it has been nearly 1 year since my last one.